It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

** god is a Alien and somewhat proof **

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

** god is a Alien and somewhat proof **

loombo.com

i have a very interesting video i want all to watch its the connections from aliens to our Ancient God/s and some we still believe in today ( the Holy Bible ect )

you will be convinced there is life out there please watch the video you will be amazed
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
loombo.com...

-----------------

in this video you will see the connections from God/s to aliens,
thousand year old Buildings ( Piramyds, Azec lines, Mayan Temples ) has in common with aliens ... we were visited before and they will come back to save us

NEWS OF FOUND PLANET IN ORION NEBULA !!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
man, ancient aliens was already posted here 10000times

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
"Video bandwidth is expensive. We appreciate your patience!"

*Amazement has been postponed until further notice*

Not sure how this is breaking news, but I'll try to watch the video if and when it allows me.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Orrises

This might be a little bit off topic, but the fact that I saw the logo before and during the video makes it sort of related. Am I the only person that thinks that triangle thing to the left of the History Channel's logo doesn't look right?

Now take a closer look at it alone and flipped.

I just thought I should point that out.

I once saw an ad for the history channel where they were making a bunch of those symbols on a conveyor belt, and a man picked one up making it point straight up like the image I posted above. I can't seem to find it on youtube, but here is an ad where you see it flying around the screen.

Maybe I am overdoing it, but this wasn't the original logo. This version with that thing in the corner is a newer version. The old one was just the big H.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by NamelessMonster]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
IF you believe in GOD then you MUST believe in Aliens...

Alien = not or this world (earth)

God created this world so MUST be an Alien......

Whats the big deal with religion argueing against the existence of Aliens when every GOD they worship (by logic) must be an Alien ???

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

One is a spirit being, while the other is generally thought of as a flesh and blood life form from another planet somewhere in our universe. Some people that believe in aliens don't beleive in an all knowing and omnipotent spirit entity. It depends on your definition of "alien"

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
What ever though, there still has to be an ultimate creator above aliens too, something that made everything.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Orrises

Though they may aid us from time to time with technology, what makes you think they will come here to save us? How are we to learn anything, if we have everyone else do our dirty work for us? Is that how we teach our children, by doing their homework for them? No, I don`t think so, and I don`t see it happening. I believe they are a little more advanced than that if they are here to watch us grow as the human race.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Orrises

God is not an alien. The Elohim whom seeded this planet with life are though. And if you were to meet one today you would swear that he/she was God. But God himself is all spiritual.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
god is not imaginable, thats the reality

bible is based on ALIENS, not god, thats an opinion

I CAN INTERPRET that from the bible, but people that like to kill can interpret something else to help their agenda too

but if we use science and history to analyze and consider everything in the bible true, with spaceships and beings strange we can explain scientifically everything, plus hallucinations

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

Yes, what sites like the one posted in this thread are trying to say is that our planet's religious practices and communication with "God" and "Gods" were actually a primitive interpretation of highly advanced extra terrestrials. This in no way means that there is no god. There are many threads on this already, just search "Ancient Astronauts"

top topics

join