It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Like Night And Day!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Like Night And Day!

www.wfaa.com

"Western sky about 9 p.m.
Not sure how this happened, but it was beautiful." Carrollton, Texas
Also, another comment, second picture, entitled: Rays of Darkness:
"It was as if rays of darkness were reaching up from the sunset. Amazing!!!!"
www.wfaa.com...
And, another person in a nearby city, Plano, Texas noticed, as well:
"Look at the sky! ...
(visit the link for the full news article)
www.wfaa.com...

[edit on 20-6-2010 by consciousmom]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I am a third witness to this, yet I did not have a camera. SO, that's three different sightings in three different cities within the DFW Metroplex in Texas. VERY few clouds.

Ok can anyone tell me what to read or where to go to understand what's happening with the holographic or visual-related changes in the sky?

It seemed bright as middle day at 8:45pm as I was driving home on the freeway. I was almost to my exit when I saw this huge foggy cloud that blended into the sky, with a helicopter and a star? at one end of it...
(I thought maybe a Tornado was in it, but then I remembered there was no rain scheduled at all)
So I try to reach the end of it as I go over the overpass, but can't. Instead, I look toward the sun and it is still 'above' the horizon, yet one side of the overpass is 'dark and one is 'light', stretching all the way to the horizon in the middle of this 'fog'. Like someone turned out the light on half of my view. The sun was setting West, yet this 'split' was dark on the North and Light on the South.

Can anyone explain to me how 'they' do this, and if it is some kind of way they are using to 'fix' the 3D or 4/5D hologram breaking down at various levels??

Besides that, the birds and daytime creatures were still chirping, chattering and active until about 3:30 in the morning, same as me (lol). So I'm wondering if this is some coverup to keep us thinking that time is the same as it always was (even though all time is NOW).

Thank you for any direction...

consciousmom

www.wfaa.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Okay...I saw a post here I think saying there were going to be some spectacular auroras in the sky soon due to something. Let me go search...I'll be back!

okay...it might have something to do with this...

maybe. just gorgeous tho..

[edit on 20-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
very cool amazing stuff

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
It is beautiful, but not unusual, I have seen that many times. I have no idea what causes that effect, I would think that the clouds have something to do with it though.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Hmmm.... This is very interesting, beautiful and maybe even a little bit scary if you don't know what is causing it.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Further proof of time cube theory if you ask me

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Agreed...not really unusual. Brief, fleeting yes. Not visible to everyone, even in the same area, depends on our angle, as you look.

I found this video:

I suggest it's an effect of the terminator shadow, the Earth's umbra edge being enhanced (lensed) through the atmosphere.

You say that there were few clouds, but (unlike in the video) the lower clouds wouldn't be the reason....it could be very high cirriform clouds, and they could be very many miles away, well beyond the horizon, so not in your view...

top topics

join