It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World of Warcraft, A Masonic illuminati game?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Well, WOW is a magical fantasy game. It kind of makes sense to use magical symbols in it, doesn't it?

And while I agree that its an opiate for the masses, thats all it really is.

People get addicted to all kinds of things. TV, Sports, Politics etc - even conspiracy theories. The mind has a tendency to obsess on things it finds curious and a challenge, which is why WOW is so popular.

Sadly, some people can't separate themselves from it. Thats a shame, but its not something that anyone but the person themselves can resolve.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Ok, i must admit ive played WoW for 5 years now, first it was nearly an addiction, but i have always been a gamer, now its more for the social inclination of gaming, IE meeting eachother in real persons at "guild" parties across our country a couple of times a year.

Yes I have seen the Mansonic signs also, but it is not like its totally filled with the signs they are in some places around the player world I admit, but its not like its subliminal from start till end.

Actually i got that particular ring we see in these movie clips, and for the fun of it we have "logde" meetings in Dalaran

That said, I can not imagine a organisation like Blizzard who make´s the game not have any Mason brothers working somewhere around their 20k+ employees and some of them are most likely also to be graphicians and working on the game, and maybe they use some of the Geometry also used in Mansonic system. But it has nothing to do with illuminati in my opinion, merely these guys just use their knowlegde to make the game look good, and as i´ve said not to blindside all 12 mill. people who plays WoW into the Illuminati.

What is a bit odd is this disease in WoW called Swineflu and this disease was before we had any of these words in MMS, though Swinefly has been known since 1917 or around, it is still an odd coincidence to see in my favorite game.

Best Regards

Loke.

PS.
Kingslayer titel anyone???

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Here a FED sign from starcraft 2 (same developer), with the mason logo on top.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Zaiger.....

You're missing the point.....

How many nights have I writhed sweatily in my DOOM driven nightmares?

Why do I quote Jim Raynor when I address my company?

Why did I impersonate an anthropologist when I was on the BattleNet with my level 94 necromancer?

Like I said…..

You’re missing the point.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
zaiger, seriously, in an heroic fantasy mmorpg its kinda obvious to use existing magical symbols, it create the immersive feelings, pushing the player to ask himself "weird i saw that magic symbol somewhere already"
oh the humanity...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Actually the Bible says "thou shalt make no graven images of thy LORD".

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It's important to understand that the Illuminati never has generic comic book villain plans. All of the Illuminati's plans are hydras. In other words, they have multiple heads, aspects and contingencies. An Illuminati plan always has 2+ backups, is always riddled with occult symbolism, is always hidden in plain sight, always uses foreshadowing. The majority of video games (such as World of Warcraft and others), majority of television, majority of sports, majority of conspiracy theories, majority of politics, majority of religion etc. are all meant to distract the masses from their global agenda - to keep people apathetic and in love with their indentured slavery. Enslaved but happy and apathetic about it (most of us don't care as long as we're amused or occupied/distract). Also to keep us hypnotized by entertainment, this makes us easier to control and keeps us unwittingly giving away our chakra/spirit energies via the transference and provocation of our emotions. Much of magic IS emotion, Illuminati knows this well and they know how to indirectly siphon/steal it from others for their own purposes. 9/11 was done by terrorists HIRED the secret Illuminati elite. Hired isn't an accurate term, more like manipulated and fooled into bombing the twin towers via Jihad and the subversion of Islam. This has also been done to Christianity, much of the beliefs were subverted - KKK is Christian. 9/11 was undeniably a mega ritual, the date speaks for itself. 9/11 date and numbers have always been significant in occult circles, even before it was the international emergency phone number and long before the Middle Ages. Research it if you don't believe me. The relevance of the numbers 9/11 in the occult will shock you.

This will help you understand how easy it is to sway and manipulate the masses: www.youtube.com... . Consumerism is very much one of the aspects of the Illuminati's plan for world domination. World of Warcraft is very much part of that plan. The desire for greatness and world domination is one of the oldest drives in all of human history.

Even more important to recognize that Blizzard games (Activision Blizzard now) has never produced good quality games, their games have always been decent at best. Yet their games have always somehow gotten people unreasonably addicted to them. In fact, the Diablo series is the first in the Blizzard line, and in gaming history, to truly turn people into addicted zombies - where the game is played to extremely unhealthy levels. Diablo also happens to be overly loaded with occult symbolism. Blizzard games, from Diablo to Starcraft to Warcraft, have always been riddled with occult symbolism. In Starcraft you'll notice the symbol of Arcturus Mengsk (one of the main characters in the Starcraft series) is a wolf. For some reason or another, actually a very precise reason, the wolf has always been one of the Illuminati's main symbols. The Illuminati sees people as docile sheep, while they (the Illuminati elitists and even Zionists) consider themselves wolves. Wolves eat sheep, they dominate them in all regards - speed, ability, intelligence etc. Arcturus Mengsk was recently defeated in the latest SC2 expansion, but his empire (conveniently called "The Dominion") survives and he directly survived by his son. People becoming addicted to something doesn't automatically make that something a good thing, such as coc aine. Cocaine is extremely addictive, but it's incredibly terrible for your overall health - even when done in moderation.

edit on 26-6-2013 by truthseeker778 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Additionally, the Illuminati works in cells. There's no centralized structure. Bilderburg Group is part of the Illuminati. So is Hollywood, Goldman Sachs, the Rockefellers, Wall Street, much of England's hierarchy, various occult orders and religious organizations.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: zaiger

Sorry to reply to a very old post. If the admins consider this to be wrong or irritating, they are welcome to remove this post or whatever they see best to do.

But yeah, that game is COMPLETELY FILLED with masonic and NWO-symbolism.

Skulls all over the place (even the 'gas' that eminates from you when you are 'poisoned' is skull-shaped! Never seen THAT before)

Skull & Crossbones-symbol EVERY TIME you pick up an item. EVERY TIME! Even when it's not from a 'dead body'.

Every island has HELL - actually, multiple, depressing places, with either fire and brimstone, scorched earth, demons, skeletons, zombies, ugly mechanical creatures, insects, rotting animals, etc. Especially going to the Outland the first time, to a place called "Hellfire" confirms this quite well. (There are actual FLAMES coming out of the RED ground, and actual DEMONS and other similar symbolisms. Just a sidenote, I even witnessed a SKELETAL HORSE as a "mount"!)

But even things like Northrend begin with awfully red-gray, barren and warry lands that would depress any normal human being (but not brainwashed ape-demons that have lived on this planet for long enough - or perhaps 'short enough', because the newer generations are of course more brainwashed than those that still remember the 'masonic-symbolism-free' era (or relatively anyway), at least in computer and video games).

A certain loading picture has so many skulls, I lost count.

There are small, masonic PYRAMIDS on every single railing in tower staircases. They look really unnatural and out-of-place, but I guess not to WoW players.

Places like Booty Camp (or whatever it is) feature the skull+crossbones-logo VERY prominently.

There are 'hellish' sounds every time you die, and in many places anyway.

This whole game really glorifies demons, hell, death (Death Knights, anyone?), and all kinds of fire+brimstone-symbolism, like it's just a normal thing. EVERY single evil/demonic/masonic/NWO-horror you can think of, is glorified in this game.

The game is based on materialism (the ultimate materialism, where you don't REALLY get anything - only an imaginary 'character' that becomes your 'avatar' gets it) and the carrot + stick system. Do this, so you get this. Do this harder thing for me, and I will give you a SLIGHTLY better version of 'this'.

The game is also based on KILLING living beings. That's pretty much all it consists of, that's the basic core of the game. Without it, there would not be a game.

The name contains the word WAR and the word CRAFT, which is probably an alteration of WITCHCRAFT. So, a witchcraft of war - it really looks like it, everything is very witchcrafty in the game.

There are ALL-SEEING-EYEs everywhere. One example is the clothing the mages wear, for example in Northrend. It really can't be mistaken.

When a witch (sorry, sorceror/sorceress) is captured, the chain around is unnaturally in an X-forming position (looks really odd and impractical).

The better equipment and mounts are always WAR-something. War Horses, War Tigers, etc. This game glorifies using _BEASTS_ (carnivore animals) as mounts. (I think horses exist only because people expect them to, and because they have been used so much throughout this tiny planet's miserable history).

The game withholds every little thing, and makes you work for it a lot. Want to fly a Gryphon? Sorry, not in this land, unless you buy this CATACLYSMIC expansion (hellish symbolism again). You can fly it in these two lands, but it costs this much money that you can't have unless you do GRINDWORK for the game. A LOT of grindwork. Days and days of doing 'quests' until your creativity is dulled and your mind is numb. And then you realize - it is a SLOW version. Oh, want the fast version? Well, you have to work for two weeks for that one. Get 5000 gold somewhere, or travel through this level 75+ land, and then up your level to 77, and then you can have it. Oh, but you still can't fly it in Northrend, because you don't have 'cold weather ability'. So again this monotonous travel (gloppity-gloppity-gloppity

top topics

<< 1   >>

join