It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Blown Depression Coming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ReluctantShaman

No i stand by my words and say protecting local jobs for local people is not racist in the least and you can quote me a million times on that one.

Would you care to say why you would want people in a local comunity to be forced on to lower wages by immigrants because your words seem to give you away.

Hope your not going to throw you hands in the air and start talking about Hittler and killing jews because you don't have an answer to that one.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

You were 'unaware' of David Duke's views?? How can this be, he was in the news rather prominently during the Bush administration!

Look it seems the article sturck a chord with you, and all...BUT considering the source is always important. You should go to his main web page (hold your nose, if you dare to wade into the muck) and see him for what he really is....

This articale about an economic "depression" is nothing more than another swipe at the Democratic Party by a VERY far-right racist anti-semite....

Here, read about his exploits a few years ago, and his "HONORARY Ph.D":

In late August, David Duke traveled to Sweden to meet with like-minded Scandinavian racists and give two speeches at a "Nordic Alliance Festival," sponsored by the Nordiska Foerbundet [Nordic Association] and Nordiska Foerlaget, an extreme right-wing publishing house. Postings on neo-Nazi Web sites indicate that about 300 people attended the festival, which also featured a speech by Klaus Menzel, an elected representative of the far-right German NPD party in the German state of Saxony.

After the festival, Duke cut short a trip to Eastern Europe when he learned that Hurricane Katrina had damaged his office and home in Mandeville, Louisiana. He called for financial contributions and volunteers to assist with rebuilding. He also inveighed against minority looters in the area and used this opportunity to make racist statements on his Web site, saying, "We are getting a very brutal lesson in the harm that a large Black population can cause."

Duke was awarded a doctorate in history in September 2005 by MAUP -- the Interregional Academy of Personnel Management, a major private university system in the Ukraine. His dissertation topic was, predictably, "Zionism as a Form of Ethnic Supremacism." He had earlier been given an honorary doctorate by the same university, where he has lectured occasionally since 2002. During his doctoral defense Duke alleged that "Jewish supremacism and extremism [are] growing even more radical," and that extremists have taken over Israel. MAUP has over 30,000 students and branches throughout the Ukraine, and is known for training many of the country's senior civil servants. The university's leaders have a reputation for promoting anti-Semitism; it is for that reason that Israel asked Ukraine's president to prohibit MAUP's president, Dr. Georgy Tchokin, from running in the next Ukrainian parliamentary elections. Duke's dissertation committee was headed by University Rector Prof. Mykola Golavatiy, the former Minister for Ukrainian Youth Affairs. Unfortunately, Duke's new Ph.D. may add authority, for some, to his writings and rhetoric.

www.adl.org...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

I'm not saying i don't agree with a lot of what you are saying but that still does not mean the immigrants are not partly responcible for comeing and taking local jobs even if the powers that be keep inviting them in.

You did not address the problom of bankers when you spoke about Germany and WWII but don't let me give the whole story away else it would ruin the hollywood image.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If you want to have a full blown depression or collapse just do what the government is doing. Institute healthcare for all and keep the borders open to whoever wants to flow in and suck up the freebies. Granted healthcare has not kicked in yet and the border situation is not fixed yet either.
On a side note we probably won't need to have Mexicans as a scape goat as it seems they are taking care of that all on their own in So Az. I am waiting for some mass killing in the hot zone to kick off the real firestorm.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I believe we've been in a depression since 2007. When the government opens up the flood gates to replace non-existent demand you know there's trouble ahead. For the last 2 years they've pumped all of what they did from 2000-2007 in the last 2 years, and now the system has no support structure left, they have to literally pinch pennies for the copper.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Lunatic Pandora]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
I will ask the same question I always ask when someone accusses of illegals taking jobs.

There are no illegal humans on Earth .. only racists and bigots .. and those like me that are color blind and unable to see these borders and fences belonging to all these cults and their ganglands (a.k.a. nations).

Anyhow, hey, toss some prozac at this depression, maybe that will help. Me? I'm praying for a major long lasting depression. You see, the poorer everyone is, the less money they will have and the less damage they can do the the planet. If they can't afford needless junk like iPods and iPad and iPhone and iCappuccino makers, that's just fewer big holes in the ground that they will dig up to rape the Earth of its natural resources and pollute her waters and lands.

Come on everybody, get on the poor wagon and you might be able to heal the planet .. if you're serious about healing the planet.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Divinorumus]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DesertDweller

"Desert Dweller"??

David Duke, is that you? Same initials....seemingly similar mindset....

Hmmmm...well, of course, any sort of situation or activity resembling diaspora, throughout the history of Mankind, is ONLY a problem in the United States, right?

/sarc/

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

No i stand by my words and say protecting local jobs for local people is not racist in the least and you can quote me a million times on that one.

Would you care to say why you would want people in a local comunity to be forced on to lower wages by immigrants because your words seem to give you away.

Hope your not going to throw you hands in the air and start talking about Hittler and killing jews because you don't have an answer to that one.

You completely misunderstood what I said.

Local Jobs for Local people is fine.

But the addage, that they are not meant for immigrants, is the racist part. The fact that you felt the need to qualify, as though it is not already implied.

And I would love to hear your definition of what a local person is.

If you live in Florida , is someone from NY a local person?

How about someone from Nigeria?

And from Mexico?

How about Canada?

Califnornia maybe?

Local jobs for local people indeed.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by theability

I thought it already happened, when the voters voted in President obama.
And there seems to be a "full blown depression" in the U.S.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

You can't be serious. THEY ARE ILLEGAL BECAUSE THEY BROKE THE LAW COMING HERE! You actually think that everyone who isn't a brain-dead hippie is a racist? They have no right to come here ahead of people who wait years because they want to do it right. Illegals are encouraged by bleeding-hearts like you who will snap their own spines bending over backwards to give them everything.

And to the people saying that they don't take jobs that we would want, look at the fast food industry for one. Where I live, they are entirely staffed by Mexicans, and as a result most people never get what they ordered because the person working the register can't speak proper f'ing English, which should be a requirement. And before you try to play the race card remember most of them are coming from Mexico.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join