It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Spill Clean UP Job Ad..on CL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
WOW guys,

Anyone need a JOB? Well just came across a Job ad for oil spill clean up on Craigslist.

Only $14 per hour but plenty of OT and likely death!!!

Oil Spill Clean UP

Good luck to those who apply!! Here is the best part!!

Succesful applicants will be expected to commit to a minimum of 3 months, and many positions are expected to last for up to several years.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by C11H17N2NaO2S]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by C11H17N2NaO2S

already a thread on it, but hey

keep spreading the word..no one should die

for any job, no one..eff BP!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by C11H17N2NaO2S
WOW guys,

Anyone need a JOB? Well just came across a Job ad for oil spill clean up on Craigslist.

Only $14 per hour but plenty of OT and likely death!!!

Oil Spill Clean UP

Good luck to those who apply!! Here is the best part!!

Succesful applicants will be expected to commit to a minimum of 3 months, and many positions are expected to last for up to several years.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by C11H17N2NaO2S]

Typical corporate mentality. Thank you for posting this.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Yeah, I could write an ad like that and get a few THOUSAND valid email addresses of poor desperate unemployed people looking to support a starving family...

Then I could take that list of emails and sell that list of 100% confirmed honest and desperate people to tens or hudreds of advertising agencies that pay TOP DOLLAR for 100% working list of thousands.

How much is a list like that worth to the marketing industry?

sarcasm/

Suckers!

/sarcasm

Be aware.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
"Succesful applicants will be expected to commit to a minimum of 3 months, and many positions are expected to last for up to several years."

Several years? dang...

Note successful is spelled wrong, probably just a typo though.

Keep in mind many of the job ads on CL are fake, people post them and then tell you you have to fill out a credit report or something else to make money off you. It's actually a very common scam and very profitable. I wouldn't be surprised if this was one of those ads as I am sure it has gotten many responses...

[edit on 20-6-2010 by CREAM]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Yeah seemed like a tacky ad.

But then again its probably some recruitment agency who has been given the contract of finding and exploiting people who are in desperate need of a job.

I would be careful for those tempted to apply. Just give the most basic details and contact number.

Dont give out any important confidential info without a face-to-face meeting so you can judge the maggots who are paying sooo little for a potentially dangerous job. Remember BP wants no-one wearing face masks.

top topics

join