It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama cuts off funding to dead people.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Erm...yay? This is a good thing, no?

Maybe next he'll work on my pet peeve...that freaking Social Security database that can't seem to figure out when illegal workers use SS numbers that don't exist or use someone else's SS number. Not rocket science.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

WOW, thanks for the info

Something new I learned ..

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
That's just great; a "do not pay" list for dead people and bad contractors. I'm sure they'll run this as smoothly as the TSA runs their "do not fly" list.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29d67e0fb9fb.jpg[/atsimg]

Do not fly list kid.

How long before we have to go down and prove that we're not dead before collecting our Social Security benefits? Something tells me that a simple pulse check won't cut the muster with those government types. :shk:

Thanks for posting this. It has been almost an entire day since something that happened before Obama was elected was blame squarely on him. Good job in reminding me that either Obama is a time traveling president or you just need to bash him so badly that even when he stops payments to dead people, you bash him for a 6 year old problem.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Originally posted by FortAnthem
That's just great; a "do not pay" list for dead people and bad contractors. I'm sure they'll run this as smoothly as the TSA runs their "do not fly" list.

Thanks for posting this. It has been almost an entire day since something that happened before Obama was elected was blame squarely on him. Good job in reminding me that either Obama is a time traveling president or you just need to bash him so badly that even when he stops payments to dead people, you bash him for a 6 year old problem.

Actually, I'm bashing the government in general and their ineptitude in almost everything.

Every-time they create a "list" of something, they inevitably end up putting someone who doesn't belong onto it.

Regan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II and Obama; the government has always been incompetent no matter who sits in the oval office.

[edit on 6/20/10 by FortAnthem]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
WOW!! Even after rigamortasis and death, you can still make money!!! DAMN!! Only in america

Seriously, i find it mind boggling of the utmost, when things like this happen. I mean, yuode think after yuor dead, your registered in the feds main system at one point. Apparrently not. This kinda makes me think, when my father passed back in 2007. The corporate company he worked 33 years for, Olin Corporation. MY sister tried to collect his last checks, his 401k, everything else that goes into that category. Apparently they couldnt do it. It ends up in some trust fund or something, and just sits and sits and sits overtime doing nothing!!! thiers millions sitting thier.
MY thoughts were its nothing more than an attempt to keep money within the corporation. She, we are the next of kin in the family, have lots of documentation to show were are his kids, and they wont/cant pass it on. Its not just us, its many many others.
$180 million wow. LOTS yuo can do with that!! BUt i supopse the FEDS will wanna keep it hoping we forget so they can go n spend it amongst themselves. That kinda money hell , you could help the homeless, help restart some kinda jobs/economy program, support CA negative deficit till they overspend again...things like that.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Whatt the news DOES tell me, is how screwed up the system is, due to lack of employees NOT doing thier job and taking responsability. giving dead people a check..man the system needs a dire overhaul. This is proof, how corrupted the social security system is too. think about it. retail businesses hire illegal aliens, issuing false social security numbers. Ive wroked in retail all my life, dont know how it works, but do now illegals worked, had SS numbers and got paychecks!
so! DEad people and ilegal alines can get paychecks. interesting indeed how social security works. apparently, it half works*

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join