It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

** USA attacked?! False flag?!? **

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If the USA was to get attacked right now. Weather nuke, car bomb, cyber terrorism or whatever the case what would your first reaction be? Would it be false flag??

Perhaps there is a conspiracy that our enemies have gotten many of us to believe in false flags. (like 9/11) When we are actually attacked many will doubt it and it will be the end of the United States of America. This is why many of us need to wake up. Alot of people believe in conspiracies because they think 9/11 was an inside job, when it clearly wasn't.

So the real conspiracy is, our enemies have made us distrust are government so much that when they attack we won't even believe it was them.

Anyone agree with me??

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Umm, nope. Some of us have been into conspiracy since the days of Bill Cooper, early 90's. Heck I can even go further back than that to the book big secrets, mid 80s.

Some of us refuse to be fooled. Despite your personal beliefs on 911 you make a good point about our enemies getting us to mistrust our government. Only thing is regardless of if we believe something was a false flag that isn't going to stop our government from acting. If the people had any say these wars would be over.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
the government gives us enough reason to distrust them WITHOUT terrorists and terrorists attacks.

Ive heard you try to convince everyone to trust the government in every thread i have seen that you have posted in.

give me a reason to trust our government.

what has the government done to defend the Constitution of the United States of America, and The rights of sovereign Citizens??

what has the government done for our economy besides bailouts and stimulus packages(which made the economy worse).

what has the government done about illegal Immigration?
what has the Government done about Overspending?
what has the government done to improve our foreign diplomacy policies?

What has the government done, That makes you go balls deep on them in every post you make?

please give good examples within the timeframe of the last 10-15 years.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

Dear Y2Zgt

The point you don’t seam to be getting here is that your government is not the power in the USA. At best they are puppets and in a lot of cases poor ones at that.

Looking at it from the outside as I do you can see this in your whole election process.

It would seam that most US citizens are too close to the process to see the reality of there own lives.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

If the evidence suggests it was an attack, then it is an attack.

If the evidence tells us that a passport survived an airplane crash, when knowing their claim that the same airplane penetrated through steal, or burned through steal, but didn't burn a passport (I won't believe it, and especially knowing the coincidental force at hand which chucked the passport of the hijacker, how convenient).

Bullsh1t can easily be smelled, but for someone to argue whether it was Bullsh1t or CowSh1t, is idiotic.

Think about it, we don't know whether 9/11 was Bullsh1t or Cowsh1t, because they are not telling us the truth. So whether it was an inside job or not is not important, especially when the government won't allow anyone near the evidence.

In conclusion if another attacks occurs, make sure they don't lie to you, and if they do hold them accountable before it is too late.

9/11 is too late, 10 years later, who are you gonna hold accountable, America should have been smarter than to fall for fear mongering propaganda which led to two oppressive wars in a complete different continent.

GG

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

Dear Y2Zgt

From Y2Zgt on this thread. www.abovetopsecret.com... “You people need to wake up to the truth and stop believing in what the majority of people say.”

What is the truth if not what the majority agree.

The US citizens have what you call a constitution and it has worked for many years but it power is being eroded by your governments of late.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
? IS this post for real? I can see where you are coming from, unfortuneatly it is like David koresh saying the house in Waco never burnt down!!!!

I watched 9/11 and said at the time INSIDE JOB, it is now 9 years later and more and more info comes out, with more and more professionals now feeling safe to say "Yep controlled explosion and here is the proof. Nano-thermite, seismic data, video data".

I think it is now harder to sell the idea 9/11 was terrorist attack than it is to sell "Inside job"

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I see the pattern.

Hows the saying?

Obvious troll is obvious.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
"Alot of people believe in conspiracies because they think 9/11 was an inside job, when it clearly wasn't."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I feel so bad for you.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Sorry it hurt my eyes to do that much scrolling so i cannot participate in this thread.
2nd line.

top topics

join