It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS! Another new member here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hello ATS! I wanted to quickly introduce myself and give everyone here an idea of who I am before I start posting in other threads. Basically I found this website a few days ago by accident while looking for UFO/Dulce base info, I haven't been able to stop reading threads since then

Anyway im just a college student living and studying in the USA. Hopefully I can contribute some intelligent ideas to posts in the future and help other people open their eyes. I guess thats all for now, have a nice weekend everyone and I hope to get to know you guys better in the near future.

deathmachine

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Addictive isn't it!! Nice to see you here , welcome to the site/community that will come close to taking over your life....are you sitting comfortably?? then we will begin..............................................enjoy

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by deathmachine

Hi deathmachine, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Haha consulmac it is definitely addicting. Thanks for the warm welcome its appreciated
On a side note this site is also a bit frightening as well as addicting. If even 50% of the things I have read so far is actually true then I am inclined to believe we live in a very different world than the one presented.

Sauron many thanks to you as well for the welcome post and the helpful links. Il make sure to read them.

deathmachine

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hello, Welcome

I look forward to reading any posts about ufos or other things of that category that you decide to post on here.

Have a nice day

new topics

top topics

join