It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO and the Illuminati, a difference of perspective.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This is my post from another thread discussing the Illuminati card game and I wanted to give it a little more light. Thanks!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You know, there is a distinct possibility that the Illuminati and the NWO are two very different entities with very different goals.

Look at it from this perspective. Why would the Secret Service raid Steven Jackson's offices if the Illuminati is as powerful as they are supposed to be? All the Illuminati would have to do is say no, and Steven Jackson finds himself eating poisoned cheese puffs the next day.

Secret Service? Not so clever. The power plays and manipulations detailed in the Illuminati card game play out like the World leaders are running in accordance with a plan that they cannot change the rules to. Namely the Illuminati's. Why else would a judge throw out the case if Jackson wasn't acting on the Illuminati's behalf?

Because those who are trying to enact the NWO are so stymied by their own rules and regulations, not to mention the Illuminati's orders as well, that any revelation will cause an immediate panic from TPTB to whom the Secret Service and other government agencies respond directly to.

Just like the convoluted nature of this card game the rules just don't make much sense until you play the game from an outside perspective that of the Illuminati who is what the players represent in the game.

People keep trying to associate the Illuminati with the Antichrist, I just don't see it. Rather, I see religions in general falling neatly in place with a powerful prophet who promises the world to the masses if only they get chipped and follow the New World Order.

The Illuminati doesn't give a crap about getting a bad reputation from a card game, the entities trying to create a NWO are so stuck in their behaviors that any variance results in havoc, the Illuminati just so happened to point it out through Steven Jackson, and he isn't dead because he did exactly what he was supposed to do.

Reveal the NWO, and let them stew about it for a long, long time.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I have never played the card game so I can not comment on it. But, your point of the "Two" forces, is interesting.

Historically it appears the "Illuminati" was started by a Catholic priest, who in reality was converted from Judaism. The NWO bunch seem to interested in profit over anything else.

Interestingly enough during my personal research I have discovered 4 outside forces competing for "Ownership" of this planet. Two of which are quite real and in the flesh, sort of speaking. I would suspect it is these two that are directing the illuminati and nwo agendas, how say you?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I really wish I knew the answer to that. I have suspicions of different "entities" one possibly referred to as the Reptoids, and a group known as the Confederation of worlds possibly associated with the Unarius religion.

Then again I am delving in to speculation here, but the Confederation does continue to pop up from time to time in threads and various info sources more than some.

As for other groups, the wealthiest 1% seem to fit nicely with my perceptions of the NWO and it's agenda.

As for the Illuminati I wish I knew more, however I believe much of what I have heard of their origins stemming from the Knights Templar and also having a connection to the Rosicrucians (Red Cross). Heck, there could even be a dash of Arthurian legend tossed in there for good measure if you wish to include the legends of the Holy Grail. All I have are bits and pieces of a much larger puzzle.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by GideonHM]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Personally I don't believe in either of them. I think it's a bunch of religious/spiritual propaganda mixed in with some right wing extremist. I think it is true that people with alot of wealth have a lot of influence and power but not to the extent as made by this two groups.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

No?

What do you think would be an alternative theory to a larger controlling force rather than the NWO and Illuminati?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Because not everyone working for this "NWO" are in the "know", if you will.

Many members of the Council on Foreign Relations don't know what their true purpose is or the true activities they engage in.

I can believe that there is a pyramid structure of control, with 1 head or many heads controlling everything.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kngspde
Because not everyone working for this "NWO" are in the "know", if you will.

Many members of the Council on Foreign Relations don't know what their true purpose is or the true activities they engage in.

I can believe that there is a pyramid structure of control, with 1 head or many heads controlling everything.

and you do?? Please; what will it take to finally put these conspiracy theories to rest!?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

Please, just try to stay on topic.

If you have a belief as to why there is not an NWO and Illuminati and have a good case please feel free to share.

If you read conspiracy threads often you would know that putting them to rest is not an easy task. Just please keep to the topic of the OP.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kngspde

Oh I agree with you on that completely!
The mouth rarely knows the hand that feeds it, so to speak. A Scanner Darkly covered that with the clever idea of scramble suits.
No one knows anyone unless they are high enough in the organization, and even then personal feelings play second fiddle to playing one's role within it.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Historically it appears the "Illuminati" was started by a Catholic priest, who in reality was converted from Judaism. The NWO bunch seem to interested in profit over anything else.
No, the Bavarian Illuminati was started by a layman, not a priest. He was Jesuit-educated, but hated the Jesuits. The original Bavarian Illuminati was anti-Tyranny and pro-separation of church & state; two qualities that are still alive and well in modern Freemasonry.

But you're right, the NWO does seem like an entirely different organization with different goals. The Illuminati were all about enlightenment; where as the NWO seems to be all about greed.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GideonHM
What do you think would be an alternative theory to a larger controlling force rather than the NWO and Illuminati?
The CFR, the Bilderbergs, the Trilateral Commission, G20, the Bohemian Grove… these are just a few examples of groups of The Powers That Be. There's not a clear overlap or intersection of all of them—there may be individuals who are members of 2 or more of the groups, but the intersections are hard to pinpoint. Is there a group above these all controlling them? Or are they-themselves a multi-headed hydra fighting with itself?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

You certainly see that overlap within the Bohemian Grove with all the world leaders who supposedly attend the ceremonies.
David Gergin (I hope I got that right) was highlighted as a member in the Bohemian documentary and he is all over CNN political commentary.

But, just like with the cards in Illuminati the affiliations are very murky. Only an insider can clarify their particular area, if that is even possible at the lower rungs.

I would naturally want to lump a majority of the Bohemian Grove in with the NWO just like I would the Bilderbergs, but perhaps they are present for other reasons?

top topics

join