It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An interesting ufo documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hi to all. I just watched an old UFO documentary and I think it is very interesting to see.
The show featured the famous Rendlesham forest incident, the mysterious triangles that were seen around Germany, the Roswell case and a couple of other ufo sightings that arent so famous but equally interesting.
There are interviews from a Russian physicist that explains how the russian federation treated the ufo subject. And also an american sighting presented by Allen Hynek that was analyzed by the naval photographic interpretation laboratory and they concluded that these are genuine ufos and can not be planes,birds or balloons, and they were self luminous. This was included in the project blue book but later on they changed the explanation to birds.
Great falls Montana and the other in Utah. And so on.

The link

I'd like to hear your opinion on this.

[edit on 19/6/10 by defiler]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Yeah the triangle is the latest ether ship design using the
same flat coil at the bottom as the saucer.
Foos used cone coils most likely.

Belgian Triangle UFO at Youtube:

Hudson Valley UFO videos at YouTube:

See event reconstructions with detailed models of the ships.
They are not vapor ware.
Real ships real ether.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Yes its a very good documentary indeed ...its been around for while and I have seen it before but it was good to watch it again.. thanks for the link.

If you are into documentaries then you might want to have a look at the below site it has one of the best collection of documentaries about UFO and extraterrestrials that I know of.

UFONews

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I saw a clip with David Sereda and Boyd Bushman who worked for Lockheed Martin. Maybe you know the film. In it he talks how they managed to reduce the weight of an objects with electro magnets.

Link

I think that the triangles that appeared around Germany arent ours. But I also believe that we are experimenting with this technology.

Maybe Im wrong.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The UFO documentary that the Boyd Bushman interview is from is called "From Here To Andromeda" by David Sereda, that is one of the best UFO films I have ever seen.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by MrUnkown]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It is very interesting to listen that stuff from the other side not from the "we believe in everything people" side.
Also you can tell he is withholding a lot of stuff in the interview.

[edit on 26/6/10 by defiler]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Also I would appreciate if someone can name some good documentaries on the TR3B.
Which I think it is ours.

[edit on 26/6/10 by defiler]

new topics

top topics

join