It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where the Hell is the "History making" news we were promised?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
History Making news

On the 22nd of may we were promised within WEEKS that wikileaks was going to release something big, the founder Julian,,

Far more tantalising, however, is what he says are some very, very big leaks to come - apparently within weeks. ''Right now we are sitting on history-making stuff,'' he says

So where the HELL is it? Whats going on guys...get it released already!

Does anyone know what going on....and don'tsay it was the helicopter massacre stuff because to me that is not "HISTORY-making stuff"....

Im starting to wonder if this guy is actually still alive or if he has just to scared?

[edit on 19-6-2010 by C11H17N2NaO2S]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I agree It has been far too long. What was the point of teasing us from the start?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sasky

What was the point of teasing us from the start?
Exactly...I really fail to see the logic behind making an announcement before the leak...it just gives "them" a chance to stop the leak...which may have been exactly what happened here...perhaps he underestimated the lengths "they" will go to, to stop people like him. I read yesterday his passport has been revoked, but that's pretty much all I know.

[edit on 19/6/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

His passport issue was weeks and weeks ago. It was claimed to be tatty. but he WAS issued a replacement to travel. So all we know is that he had something HUGE and now he is in hiding or worse.!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Considering all things reported so far are free from lies or a counter intelligence operation, Julian Assange's plans could've been stifled/delayed by the arrest of Bradley Manning.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Seriously man, its not like he is at a yacht race.

I'm quite certain at the moment he is being hunted by the U S government. Cut him some slack, or release your own leaked classified information.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yeah, where is it

Was it a mistake, to try bait TPTB into doing things instead of just releasing it?

How many people are in possession of said information?

Did the gangsters get to him, to his family?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Apparently, he is in hiding.

Wikileaks founder in hiding...

From source:

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has gone into hiding, fearful of arrest by U.S. authorities, an Icelandic parliamentarian confirmed Friday.

Asked whether the Wikileaks founder was fearful of arrest, Jonsdottir said, “Yes, very much so.”

He knows being held without charges by the US is something to be avoided entirely...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I say he is waiting for all those donations to come into wikileaks. Seems ever since wikileaks was running short on money and the website went down til further notice he started baiting the next release. After this one there will be another he will do the same with.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hey this is the internet,, duhhh he should have access to to You Tube or say "AboveTopSecrect"
you said he was in the Nertherlands eh?? ,,, lol

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The man said weeks, it hasn’t been months yet give him some slack.
I don’t think Julian is crooked I believe him to be a stand up guy, or want to believe anyway.
Maybe he is enjoying the squirm affect this would be having.
But I too can’t wait to see the juicy nuggets contained within the emails.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
The man said weeks, it hasn’t been months yet give him some slack.
I don’t think Julian is crooked I believe him to be a stand up guy, or want to believe anyway.
Maybe he is enjoying the squirm affect this would be having.
But I too can’t wait to see the juicy nuggets contained within the emails.

I was going to say something similar as well. It's been what? 4 weeks? Wouldn't 6 weeks still be "weeks"? 8 weeks? Still weeks.

Now, if you wanna raise a bit of concern, when is Major Ed Dames going to deliver the gold to Art Bell? Why hasn't the kill shot from the sun occured, yet? Now that is some serious time lag.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Come on people... The guy can't stick his head out of a hole right now. His best bet is to stay hidden and leak information via a chain of people who have no knowledge of his wear-abouts. This may take some time. You know the government is all over his website, just waiting for some idiot to post something. I'm honestly surprised it is still up.

That said...I have no clue why you would parade the knowledge of vital information in the governments face???
Why not just release it (by whatever anonymous means) to a highly visible and non-main stream media source. Then disappear.

But we are waiting.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
theres history making news all the time. you just have to look around and not focused

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
He should be releasing it no matter what....If its true and the US gov is after him, when they catch up with him...he's either dead or forever jailed without charge. At least release this info so he can go down in flames and be remembered for the little guy who informed the world of "this history making news".

He has nothing to lose as they are after him anyhow. Spread this news around and let the people stand up and do something.

I think he will be caught before it can be released. Shame!

new topics

top topics

join