It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What have we here?

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hello everyone good to be here
I see many people start by describing their field of interest, in my case it's pretty much anything conspiracy-related, anything fringe really with hollow Earth in particular.

Cheers!




posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by undesirableusername
 


Hey there undesirableusername (wow that's a bit of a mouthful) ... ok so welcome to ATS ... I hope you get your 20 post quota covered and decide to make a thread about your theories on the Hollow Earth senario ... it would make interesting reading I'm sure.

Enjoy the time you spend here and I'll be seeing you on the boards.

Woody



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by undesirableusername
 


Hey there undesirableusername (wow that's a bit of a mouthful) ... ok so welcome to ATS ... I hope you get your 20 post quota covered and decide to make a thread about your theories on the Hollow Earth senario ... it would make interesting reading I'm sure.

Enjoy the time you spend here and I'll be seeing you on the boards.

Woody


I hope so too
I'll observe and see where this goes. Anyway, thanks for some useful advice, I'll see you around. The nickname was the easiest I could come up with



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Love the Title you chose for opening thread. Perfect, lol. peace 2 u



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Welcome to the madness.

There is cold beer and pizza in the frig.
Let the cat out before you turn in for the night.
Oh and no shoes on the couch.

Peace

Slay



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Welcome to the madness.

There is cold beer and pizza in the frig.
Let the cat out before you turn in for the night.
Oh and no shoes on the couch.

Peace

Slay


Madness? Oh no, I thought ATS was all about logic, lol. No shoes on the couch? Hm, I'll do my best!



posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Hello,

Welcome to the community,

I'm glad you joined us.


You should fit in just fine here.

If you have any questions feel free you ask.



posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Welcome to the madness.

There is cold beer and pizza in the frig.
Let the cat out before you turn in for the night.
Oh and no shoes on the couch.

Peace

Slay

Don't listen to him, he thinks he runs the place.

Make yourself comfy.



posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69
 


lol what's a frig?

Don't answer that!

urban dictionary already did



Welcome undesirable, be wary of the undesirables like Slayer


(Just kidding Slayer, you know I think you're awesome)



posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by undesirableusername
 


Welcome aboard



Slayer's got the beer, but I've got the CHOCOLATE


Hope you enjoy yourself. Be careful this place is highly addictive



posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by chise61
reply to post by undesirableusername
 


Welcome aboard



Slayer's got the beer, but I've got the CHOCOLATE


Hope you enjoy yourself. Be careful this place is highly addictive




I've noticed



posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Welcome to the forum, Make yourself at home

I got some 2 day old burgers in the bread box and some Milwaukee best in the garage.
Help yourself, the bathroom upstairs won flush and do not turn on the lights in the basement. I got some special friends down there who get spooked easily.

Have a nice stay

P.S. Stay out of my ROOM????





new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join