It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 summit as part of Operation Blackjack?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The G20 summit is is taking place in Toronto, Canada on June 26th and June 27th. Now add in the fact that Operation Blackjack(if real) is supposed to take place very soon. I remember seeing somewhere on ATS or prisonplanet that there was a civilian cargo ship with explosives that was going to unload it's cargo at Toronto. Someone pointed out that it was odd and out of place. Now with the 17 afghans missing with DOD clearance and a dozen missing Toronto police uniforms missing this is starting to sound like a possibility.

In short what if the 17 missing afghan soldiers have the Toronto police uniforms and Department of Defense clearance, with a large stockpile of explosives or atleast a large bomb?

Tell me what you guys think and soory for no link for the mysterious shipment of explosives thread, but I didn't make that up and am not just looking for attention so do you think this could happen?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Vary interesting.

But did you know that the nearest port to the Rogers center is 1400 feet away that like 14 foot ball fields away in a strait line.

So if every thing happened as you think it would how much explosives would one need to affect a building that far away. I would have to loaded to the hilt and then some to do any damage. Or a NC blast but that just not going to happen, just some plane facts.

Hope that helps.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
True. I know i stated that it was a whole shipment of explosives, but what if they only took or got what they needed? Also if this were true I think it would be NWO backed and not just a terrorist type thing that they would play it off as. Possibly to advanbce their plans in countries that they don't control, sort of like what is suspected of the polish plane crash?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I still feel that Iran and North Korea are red herrings in the picture. Just last week, the USGS survey came up which said that Afghanistan has nearly trillion dollars worth of natural resources. There has been an unprecedented number of drone strikes inside Pakistan this year. The Times Square failed bombing trail also led to Pakistan.

As far as Toronto and the G20 meet is concerned, yes things are very intriguing with respect to the missing Afghans, missing police uniforms and the mysterious shipment of explosives. In case of the missing Afghans, we must note that it was stated in the article that these Afghans went missing since years. So this is not a recent or an overnight phenomenon.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by order in chaos

I had only seen the story of the missing afghans here on ATS recently so I had no idea it was old news.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by America?]

new topics

top topics

join