It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jack Black Illuminati?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by suterlaben

I met someone who was close friends with Jack Black. The guy had the same exact sense of humor as Jack Black, and this guy was just a really cool, down-to-earth dude who would tour with rock bands.

From meeting his friend I would think Jack Black was more of a Jackass, Johnny Knoxville-type than an Illuminati. "Good Old Boy", Dukes Of Hazzard watching type.

I just think Jack Black is appealing to his audience with his Satanic symbolism and worship references in that movie "Pick Of Destiny".

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by thaknobodi
Yes, because i think so, therefor he is.

He's a sucker for the satanic stuff because he is blind.

Jack black Illuminati? hahhahahahahahha

He secretly, behind the scenes, dictates / co-op with the aliens on how the human race should evolve.
edit on 1-11-2010 by TimeSimple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Just last night'i decided to spend some time with the little brother and so we decided to watch a movie off of our cable box.the movie we decided to watch the school of rock starring none other than your very own jack black.at one point in the beginning of the film he starts to lecture the kids on "the Man"AND HE SAYS THE WORLD IS RUN BY THE MAN,THEN IT GOES IN FOR A CLOSE UP ON A KID AND HE ASKS"WHO?"and behind the little boy is A class sculpture of a pyramid....(weird)??i still have more thoughts on him but ijust wanted to share.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
school of rock'big illuminati references?i wouldnt go as far as to call them bad but their isnt
a reason for them being their.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join