It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jack Black Illuminati?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I have had a speculation for a long time that actor/comedian/musician Jack Black and his family are members of the so-called "Illuminati." Here's why.

My parents used to be friends with JB's parents (father and stepmother). My family lived in France for several years when I was kid and I remember visiting his parent's apartment in France and hanging out with his little sister (we were only about three or four years old at the time). At this time, JB was out in Los Angeles trying to make it in the entertainment industry. His parents (father and birth mother) were prominent satellite engineers who both worked on the Hubble Space Telescope and eventually divorced. His father remarried and after this was when my parents knew them. My dad was also in the aerospace industry, which I believe is how they met.

JB constantly makes references to worshiping Satan, both in person and in his music/movies. People who claim to have been involved with the Illuminati often report divorces between parents (they seem to move around a lot depending on how they are being used within the organization). His parents are also very high up in the aerospace industry if they were engineers for the HST. I was watching "Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny" on Comedy Central today, which I had never seen before, but the movie is ripe with occult symbolism, including the Eye of Providence (a.k.a. The All Seeing Eye) in multiple scenes, and references to Satan. JB was one of the main writers of the film.

I would not expect this family to be prominent or heavily influential members of the Illuminati, as whistleblowers have reported that the organization is structured very hierarchically, with member families existing at all levels of society. But it seems possible that they are connected in some way.

Does anyone else think this could be true? Not to attack JB; I think he's hilarious and he's pretty good at guitar, too (as a fellow guitarist and aspiring musician, I have to throw him props). But, regardless, I can't shake my suspicion.

Discuss.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
hint: sometimes people do that stuff on purpose, to make it seem that there really are occult connections in the film to be made. it's a huge disinformation campaign that is popularized constantly by the 'influencing' generation - the ripest age for consumerism - the teenage years. Since the 80's there has been a huge increase in the amount of distasteful occult symbolism. And by 'distasteful' I mean inappropriate or unwarranted in the situation being depicted. It's like in 8 mile, I noticed that Slim Shady was driving a car with the devil horns.

But it's good to keep a look out for these things in any case for with the proper grounds for a society with different views and opinions on similar subject matters the 'future' of theses conspiracies may be revealed to us before the date to allow us to get prepared or stop the event from happening.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Lateral Logic would suggest that in Tenacious D and the pick of Destiny, is about Rock Music.

Everyone knows that Satan is the best shredder of them all!

Plus he is a character in the film no?

So I am not surprised to see satanic references in this film. (not Illuminati or
indeed necessarily occult.)

As for Jacks other works the ones I have seen

High Fidelity,
Year 1,
Loser,
School of Rock
Kung Fu panda.

I cannot say that I have ever noticed anything satanic. in these.

However i always though his message was more about being gay (I do not know if he is or not!), than anything else. He is always going on about "the cock" and straight up came out in Loser. sooo what do you make of that.

personally I see this thread heading straight for BTS hell.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Yes, because i think so, therefor he is.

He's a sucker for the satanic stuff because he is blind.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
School of Rock was a very good movie. I liked it.

He was also good as the movie Bongwater. I always laugh at his forest scenes.

Illuminati? Hmmm, I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
he was also in the neverending story 3, as one of the bad kids...

[edit on 19-6-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Yeah, I knew this was a bit of stretch.

If he's not one of them, he sure loves playing into their game. I certainly think he knows what he's doing. But you can't argue with success, right?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well the entertainment business is an Illuminati cash cow.
Way back Joe Kennedy made money in Hollywood then stocks
then head of SEC and ambassador to England who wanted us
to let Germany alone.
Perhaps why Lyne called the Kennedy as pat of the Illuminati.
So JB is influenced by and working for the Illuminati but in close enough
to touch them, I don't think so.

Now the Space program is Illuminati controlled.
But doesn't make them a bad person or know the Illuminati
they just work for the Big Lie or part of it.

Hey good question. Did JB ever mention the Illuminati.
Perhaps when he retires reading the Lyne revelations
might be amusing but not now.

Don't forget weather we went to the Moon or not JFK said
we should go there. A big scientific decision or a big lie.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I don't know, but I highly doubt Jack Black is a member or agent (willingly or not) of the Illuminati. (One would also need to prove the existence and relevance of such a massive, all-encompassing organization in order to offer up its membership.)

However, I feel confident he would take great delight in this thread. Perhaps he would be inspired to create a movie where he tackles these accusations. It would be very meta to make a movie about himself being contemplated as Illuminati, especially if he, indeed, is. Maybe that's the plan.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Yes he is. Everyone is, even the mail man. Especially the mail man.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The pick of destiny is a joke based on a number of different silly legends that surround the music industry concerning Satanism and also draws on this song by the "Charles Daniels Band" about challenging the devil to a Fiddle playing contest, I assume it also draws on the old legend of Robert Johnson being taught to play the guitar by the Devil.

I would have thought that it was also a parody of the stupid Satanic imagery used on certain album covers.

Tenacious D put on a pretty awesome live show!

edit on 31-10-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Its only guilt by association in the entertainment business and the Space program
as mentioned in the OP.
If an Illuminati did exist with a hand in the CIA or other endeavors they would have
to be in the entertainment business as well where money can be made.
Well there is always war that can be blamed on the Illuminati but the peaceful
side can be in news and other people profit work.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Jack Black is a comedian, and he loves singing rock songs, so he does the schtick where he mocks heavy metal and writes funny songs to do that. One of the silly things about heavy metal is how the genre crosses into the occult symbolism and ritual. Knowing that is a great subject matter for comedy, Jack Black uses it to make jokes, hence all the references to Satanism and the occult in the movie and comedy routines.

It means he's doing his job: making people laugh
edit on 31-10-2010 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
You're using the fact that his parents are divorced as one of your arguments that they are Illuminati?

Come on! Over half of the marriages in the USA end in divorce - I'm sure the Illuminati are no different.

Your post seemed well thought out and quite credidible until you debunked it yourself with that single sentence.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Little do you know, apparently, that half the children in America are being groomed to be agents of the Illuminati to enslave, first the rest of the children in America, then themselves. The cycle, beautiful as it is, will be complete.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
1) Every person who has a sense of individuality seems to be part of the Illuminati these days.

2) The real conspirators are the folks who struggle to suppress individuality.

3) You cannot destroy that which doesn't exist: the Illuminati.

Heil Rock-n-Roll! Heil Hip Hop! Heil creativity! Heil individuality! Heil free thought!

Long live the Illuminati!

edit on 31-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by suterlaben

After reading your post I know now he is

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by suterlaben

JB constantly makes references to worshiping Satan, both in person and in his music/movies.

From what I've seen of Jack Black he is very heavily into old world Metal music which utilized Satanic and Occult symbolism and themes in order to appear dark and edgy and therefore appeal to rebellious youth. This sparked hysteria amongst parents who believed the music was fueled by actual Satanism and that teens could become possessed or bothered by demons if they listened to it. Many superstitious people actually still believe this kind of crap and people like Jack Black, most likely on purpose, feed into that for attention. There has been recent hysteria over a new Kanye West video which uses the same sort of symbolism and people stupidly think that Kanye is actually a Satan worshiping Illuminati member when its obvious that they use these symbols to muster attention of just that sort in order to make themselves more popular.

I don't think Jack Black is Illuminati although I wouldn't care if he was.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I lean to the side that he sold his soul to Satan. The only problem I have with this though, if he made that deal he got ripped off. Jack Black's band sucks, his movies suck, and most importantly, he sucks.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

If you had sold your soul to Satan wouldn't you expect a better deal then being a middle aged fat guy in a series of pretty third rate movies?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join