It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 20,21,22,23,24,25,26 and 27.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Ask yourself: In the entire history of ATS, has there ever been one, just one, prediction that turned out to be right?

There's your answer.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Wel i dont know the whole history of ATS but the guy who did the wave zero thing said something huge was gonna happen in 3 days/apr 20th and that was the day of the oil spill

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I guess I will create a thread about this week too, since everyone is doing it, then I can take credit if ANYTHING of ANY importance happens, since, thats what people here do

it is impossible to nothing happen, I assure u that someone will come and say, well, "Obama said "!@#%", this is it!! I was right!!"

just do what u use to do, and wait .. if something happens, then you discuss about it

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyguru

Yeah, and I predicted that "something" was going to happen on December 25th, 2009, since it was Christmas. "Something" did happen -- the failed airplane bombed. Does that mean I predicted it? No. If everybody predicts something will happen all the time, something's bound to happen eventually.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Yes it is pretty much common knowledge that 20,21,22,23,24,25,26 and 27 are all masonic numbers.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

lol. Yeah. Why do you feel the need to bring your sarcasm in *all* the time? Is it for stars?
Ok, twinkle twinkle little star, feel better? Were things a little....rocky for you growing up? Don't worry ATS has your back man!!@

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Im not being sarcastic those are all documented masonic NWO numbers.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I've seen evidence for 20, 21, 22, 23, 25, and 27, but I have no info on 24 or 26. Can you provide proof to back up your claim or link to a thread on ATS that talks about 24 and/or 26?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Spykemann

Let's just hope it'll happen like you predict
sound far-fetch to me, but who know. I like the "something" beneath the Gulf

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
what number ISNT a masonic nwo number?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

but... we need to be right only once

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Yeah 24 and 26 are masonic numbers.
24: Two plus four is Six.
26: Means two sixes
whick comes out to
666 which is a satanic NWO masonic illuminati number.

24 is also the year Philo declared that the Old Testament is the eternal law of God. Which is pretty much when the NWO started manipulating the world.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Oh sorry. You never have much of anything constructive to say, so perhaps I jumped the gun. Doubt it, but thanks!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I'm surprised you didn't mention that 26/2 = 13.

reply to post by martinkb

Being right "once" does not make up for countless failures, but I seriously doubt this "once" will happen in my lifetime.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Eh? im guessing that pretty much any number can be found to have some masonic significance, be it by adding, subtracting, multiplying, add one, divided by etc.

82 for example, 8 - 2 = 6

pick a number any number. I dont hold much weight to the masonic numbers.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Lady_Tuatha]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Reply to post by conspiracyguru

Lol what a joke. If you can not predict a little better than saying something huge will happen its a complete joke.
People on here and followers of web bot/time wave zero always are predicting something "huge" is going to happen. For example: the point of this thread. They are bound ti be right eventually...right?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I was kinda hoping for some biblical devils in the street stuff...

I predict Obama will divorce his wife and move in with Osama and Little George Bush. They will open an ice cream shop in Saudi and live happily ever after hahaha in this economy?

I predict a glitch in all computer's all over the world will reset all our computers and information back to "0000" :O.... Oh wait...

I predict I will sleep now and wake up in 6 hours and go grab a burger. Their might be aspartame and meat in that meal but at least it isn't McDonalds :S

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyguru

Even if nothing else happens, the "mini-panic" implied by all these predictions is a good practice run for the larger panic expected on 21/12/12.
We might start to discover how much impact these theories are having on the world at large.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
someone will be shot dead within the confines of an active EU meeting.

Will happen in Belgium or northern Europe geographical area.

edited to update (minutes later):

7-8 wounded, 1-2 dead. One of the people who die (a woman I think) will be someone well-known in Europe. It will make the news in the US but nothing will come of it except further legislation and public problems. June 24/25.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Yes it is pretty much common knowledge that 20,21,22,23,24,25,26 and 27 are all masonic numbers.

I am beginning to wonder what numbers are not masonic? It seems everytime a number comes up in any conspiracy related thread someone jumps on and says "its common knowledge that X is a masonic number".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join