It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Executes Dog *VIDEO* Graphic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I truly do not have words for this video. It is really horrible to watch these cops refuse to understand K9 behavior. He was wagging his tail and not aggressive at all. Crazy world we live in.

Execution

Perhaps they should've called the K9 department to handle the moment. Sad.

AAC

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
OH God, it's just a puppy fer chrissakes! It's not even being aggressive. A dog treat and a kind word would have solved the problem.
Take this cop off the force, his solution to every problem seems to be to shoot first, think later. Scratch that think later part.
Sick and ignorant behavior.
I can't watch these kinds of videos anymore.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Wow........

I saw no aggressive or vicious behavior. I did notice that when the cop came with the pole and noose, the dog didn't want any part of it. duh.

Kids with guns and no common sense or an ounce of compassion for somebody's pet.

edit for spelling.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by kyred]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

The words I'd like to say are unfortunately against the rules here.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
To start Im a big guy and when I saw this my heart sank.
At the 3:40 mark the dog lays down a sign of submission not aggression.
so the poor thing went nuts with the catch pool around its neck I would love to see what the cop would do in the exact situation.

Edited to correct spelling due to being ticked off

[edit on 19-6-2010 by hillbilly4rent]

[edit on 19-6-2010 by hillbilly4rent]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The wagging tail right before the cop shoots him in the head did it for me. I mean, are these cops really forgetting they're being filmed? Or do they believe they followed protocol?

AAC

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Once again this is something that reiterates my growing dislike for police officers. I understand their job is "rough", but they signed up, nobody put a gun to their head.

And if that's considered aggression, I'd like to see that cop pass a few Pitbulls or Rottweilers chained up in their backyards around here. He'll get some real aggression.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Nice duplicate thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
To act like that is in a dog's nature, in the end the dog was being submissive. what a total lack of regard, that man is a disgrace. punishment should be inevitable but he'll most likely end up with a slap on the wrist. Once I attack him preferably with a weapon would I end up with a headshot ? surely I would because that dog didn't even attack him

[edit on 19-6-2010 by toshly]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Pure power trip!!
why are people like this just a few days ago some scumbags shot a swan near where I live with an air rifle then kicked it to death for it's eggs!!?? what the .....

....."hell"(yeah that's the word I mean) is wrong with people today?
this is just sick my brother is a policeman and even though he did his time in the army the second he came out and joined the police you could see he loved the power(still love him though) why do people act like this when they are bigger or have more authority than others?
you could clearly see the dog was no threat but you just know the guy got a kick out of squeezing that trigger. No wonder few people trust the police. for F^%*S sake these men/women are ment to protect us yet they can't even reslove a situation with a dog!!!! things are going downhill fast.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
this is a prime example of a lazy pig he gets angry cause he cant handle a #ing dog then shoots it hes a psycho in the making next time he wont be able to handle a suspect let alone a CAPTURED dog and he's going to shoot them

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
You could tell that man was obviously teased and bullied as a child. He is very tormented, and I cannot believe he took out his frustration on a poor little puppy.

What a sick world we live in. Disgusting.

I know that in a future life, that officer will be on the recieving end of this atrocious act he commited.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
dupe

[edit on 19-6-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
give me 10 minutes with that fat dunkin donut eatin pig...

filthy jerkoff..

gestapo practicing for the future..

[edit on 6/19/2010 by KATSUO]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
These cops seemed to be out of their element: Planet Earth.

Did they even have some place to put the dog for transport?

Did they just catch the dog just to make it easier to shoot?

Did this happen near shift change time?

I'd be embarrassed to be on that force, or even a resident of that jurisdiction.

top topics

join