It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now we know what the FEMA camps are for!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Living on the Gulf Coast in Alabama with EVACUATION eminent
if I am not killed by fumes in my sleep - AND - do not LEAVE -
certainly looks like the grande plan is coming to fruitition.

The Camps are ready ALL over America, FEMA drills for REVUGEES
have been accomplished - NEW JOBS!!!!!

Seriously folks... the Cheney group has been VERY busy....AND
we NOW all KNOW for sure- does NOT matter what PARTY you are
you are a PLAYER.

Obama has NOT put the EXISTING NAVY and COAST GUARD equip to use.
THEY ARE IN THE PERSIAN GULF. Duh.
ALSO
Obamababy is TURNING AWAY ASSISTANCE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES!

So....residents of the Gulf in a 200 MILE RADIUS - pack your bags,
get organized......HAVE A PLAN.
Hear me?
HAVE A PLAN - you do NOT want to be FORCED to leave by the NATO GOONS
excuse me.....oops!........
the FEMA trained CIVILIAN POLICE CORPS
who will kick your doors in and kick you out.

Trust me - be ON YOUR WAY to your BEST FRIENDS home
before they come to get you.

And thus, by being prepared.....you can be of COMPFORT to others.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I dunno. I'd say this belongs more in the Conspiracy folder. I'm not remembering if Katrina evacuees were actually housed at these bases or not. I do remember lots of talk and speculation about it though.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I can not leave the idea that this has something to do with disclosure. The DWH location is very close to the whole middle east, Mecca, Israel latitude. Maybe those reports of the Gulf of Aden anomaly were not just speculation?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I think you'll find the Katrina evacuees were herded into football stadiums and denied water in boiling heat, a lot of people died according to reports.

They didn't seem to have the residents welfare as a paramount priority for some reason, who knows..

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Do you seriously think that they intend to evacuate tens of millions of people? Sorry, but the logistics are simply impossible to comprehend. You won't like what I believe but here it is anyway - they aren't going to evacuate anyone, THEY WILL QUARANTINE THE AREA AND KEEP YOU IN.
There's not enough troops and LEO's to occupy all that area and if it was toxic anyway they couldn't send them in. They will simply draw lines around the area and post them along it to keep people from leaving.
Now you know why there were millions of plastic coffins lying around in Georgia and Alabama. Why they are training Nat'l guard in riot control and populace subjugation.
This would trigger martial law nationwide. Any resistance would be put down ruthlessly in the name of "order".
I truly hope it never comes to this but they do not seem to have any solution to the oil leak nor time frame to do anything in.
I agree that everyone should pack and have a plan. Hopefully you can get out before things get too bad. If you have relatives or friends in the area invite them to come stay with you if have room. This would be the time for us all to care for others. I believe we are our brother's keeper and there is no faith without works.
Best of luck to all.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Obama & Friends - "Will Re-educate or Eliminate 25 Million Resistors"? "Re-education Camps"?
www.youtube.com...

This won't do anything to alleviate anyone's fear.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Heres a possible scenario....it is the beginning of the move from freedom in america to the NWO...the oil spill is purposely set off to create a gulf state disaster that the government uses as a pretext to begin evacuating citizens to re-education camps,,,as they ramp up the evacuations, the economy tanks due to the economic disruption of moving everyone out of the gulf...then food riots, martial law. etc....when the dust clears, we are all in the NWO...if we survive...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
"Who is in charge of the cleanup?" Says the woman on this video.

abcnews.go.com...

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal has spent the past week and half fighting to get working barges to begin vacuuming crude oil out of his state's oil-soaked waters. By Thursday morning, against the governor's wishes, those barges still were sitting idle, even as more oil flowed toward the Louisiana shore.

Cleanup? BP is "cleaning"... No one else is allowed. It all belongs to BP. You may apply for job with BP, if you want to "clean".

Psssst! Don't tell anyone...

[edit on 19-6-2010 by DangerDeath]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
I dunno. I'd say this belongs more in the Conspiracy folder. I'm not remembering if Katrina evacuees were actually housed at these bases or not. I do remember lots of talk and speculation about it though.

They ended up in FEMA trailers. They make for a lousy home... but...

I especially remember people resisting when FEMA told them they needed to move out!

LOL, everyone freaking out about FEMA trailer parks but some people love 'em!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

This is the plan. Please read the Disaster scenarios put out in print by our Gov. The same carp as the flu deal. Quarantine in home, special bracelets, and last year during NLE 09 we had Decontamination drills going on deep in the desert, no one knew. They have all ready. Every post-it note is written up in their scenarios.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
"Who is in charge of the cleanup?" Says the woman on this video.

abcnews.go.com...

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal has spent the past week and half fighting to get working barges to begin vacuuming crude oil out of his state's oil-soaked waters. By Thursday morning, against the governor's wishes, those barges still were sitting idle, even as more oil flowed toward the Louisiana shore.

Cleanup? BP is "cleaning"... No one else is allowed. It all belongs to BP. You may apply for job with BP, if you want to "clean".

Psssst! Don't tell anyone...

[edit on 19-6-2010 by DangerDeath]

BP absolutely SHOULD be the one cleaning this up at all costs! It would be fine if the government would help but between all the levels of bureaucratic red tape from the various agencies the government shows how ineffectual they really are.

As for the experts Obama is talking about... anyone who is REALLY an expert already works for BP or other oil companies. It's the engineers who couldn't cut it in the real world who end up with the government.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by F.A.Williams
Seriously folks... the Cheney group has been VERY busy....AND
we NOW all KNOW for sure- does NOT matter what PARTY you are
you are a PLAYER.

Obama has NOT put the EXISTING NAVY and COAST GUARD equip to use.
THEY ARE IN THE PERSIAN GULF. Duh.

LMAO! Enough about Bush/Cheney already! Talk about beating a dead horse.

And.... The Coast Guard is in the Persian Gulf? lol

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by spaznational

But, they have no intention to clean! They only want to exploit. They have a way to extract oil from water and that's it. They won't let anyone "clean" it. It belongs to them. Why else would there be no cleaning going on? Why else would there be no NG and other organizations to take care of the damage?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Yes some victims of Katrina were indeed housed at these "FEMA Camps" among others places. At first they sort of migrated to the West. I can tell you for a fact that there was no hotel rooms to be found from Houston to New Orleans after Katrina. They were also used to house victims as well as FEMA workers and Construction crews.

Here on ATS we also had a very good thread pop up from someone who did go to deliver supplies to one of these camps.

BP has no intention of cleaning this leak up. That oil is money. That is why you will hear on the news how they want to "contain it" not clean it up. Everything BP has done has been to contain, capture, or save the oil in one way or another. There is no interest in cleaning, only capturing the oil and trying to make a profit from it.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
In the event, a mass evacuation was needed. FEMA has every right to put those CAMP into service, with the condition that:

The people who stay at the camps are free to enter and leave at will. That they retain all their civil rights, except the right to possess fire arms within the camp.

NOW, before everyone gets the wrong idea about my position on gun control. The people staying in the camp should have every legal right to own firearms, but FEMA should have the right to not permit them to be possessed within FEMA controlled camps. I know in my state that you have a right to carry a gun on the street, but are not permitted to carry that gun into the state court house.

End of Rant.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I think you'll find the Katrina evacuees were herded into football stadiums and denied water in boiling heat, a lot of people died according to reports.

They didn't seem to have the residents welfare as a paramount priority for some reason, who knows..

Some yes. Some no. There were reports of some being sent to the camps. We had more than our share here (I volunteer with the Red Cross), just two blocks down in a shelter at our ball field/sernior home. They were the ones who told me their guns were taken. We processed through over 2000 people and had 50 stay for over a year. Many stayed permanently.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I was a volunteer with the American Red Cross after Katrina. Local New Orleans paid Chapter staff told me that FEMA dropped the ball. All of the city buses were parked on high ground, keys in the ignition and doors open; FEMA had promised the City they would provide drivers to bus the residents out. FEMA didn't show up. Those that were abandoned in places not intended as shelters had no water and no food.

Eventually, DHS requested that the ARC open huge evacuation shelters. The local ARC maintains agreements with facilities to open when necessary. So many folks from New Orleans needed to be evacuated that stadiums were the only way.

Having opened and worked in ARC shelters, I can assure you that we fed our clients 3 meals a day, and they had access to water, milk, baby formula, etc.

BTW, the Louisiana Superdome has never, ever been considered as a shelter or evacuation center. FEMA's failure to provide the promised drivers caused loss of life.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
FEMA Camps are NOT for emergencies. I posted a thread two years ago about it (Gustav evacuees and FEMA camps.)

If they were for emergencies, they either would be using them for all evacuation emergencies i.e. floods, hurricanes and such. At the very least, they would have used them in small scale emergency evacuations to at least test the facilities and their plans.

These camps are most assuredly only for nefarious purposes.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
NEFARIOUS CLEANING....................
well put!!!!!

well I was here for Katrina
our family involved in first response
in Waveland, Mississippi

to me....this is another
convenient
ethnic / racial
cleansing,
elimination whatever

because

we here in the Deep South

are considered expendable

we are poor black or white trash

and I live here!! And I believe this.

For instance : in Florida there is an AIR ADVISORY
yesterday when the fumes were really NOXIOUS
but
not in BAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day #1 in New Orleans after Katrina
the Coast Guard blocked people
fleeing Lake Pontichairn
they blocked the bridge
it was on CNN

probably zapped from the internet
but I will try and find the footage.

******** use waybackmachine to look
up web sites that have been taken off the internet
the original and any updates will be available for you at :

God Help Us,
Love