Ixtoc oil spill repetition was on April 20, Chernobyl is coming JULY 3 2010 ( edited, found out )

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
There is a mini cycle that ends with a minor end of 2012 event on November 14 2010 that indicates April 20 as the repetition of Ixtoc oil spill of June 3 1979...

Chernobyl disaster was on April 26 1986...And its repetition is coming very soon, in next 3 weeks.
I'm not able to pin point a couple of possible days for it but I think it may coincides with Operation Blackjack dates and June 26 possibly.
In fact, graph of sping 1986 and the one of June 2010 are very very similar.

--- EDITED...It comes on JULY 3 2010 found out pin pointed date ---

If you set these dates you can see a small fin ( like the one of a shark ) while the graph rises, on the yellow graph both in 1986 and in 2010.
Well, that pin coincides with June 4 2010 and Chernbyl happened when the graph was very near to be in totally rise.
This would give as a date the beginning of July.

If someone is able to pin point a exact day...Show us...

Will this bring to Deepwater evacuations and disaster? Will this bring to nuclear accident or nuclear attack?

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Zagari]

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Well if it is a man made nuclear event such as Blackjack, I wouldn't be surprised if your July 3d is only one day off. July 4th would be more significant to the "terrorist" if they wanted to humble the U.S.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

oh JFC....Don't the Israelis have nuclear warheads and never signed that treaty not to use them?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Zagari, I seen your post in another topic about repeating 1986. I was going to send a U2U and ask you about another Chernobyl accident happening. Then I seen this thread in your profile. Looks like your ahead of me.

I really hope we don't see another Chernobyl, or any other kind of nuclear accident. I guess with everything happening in the world it is very possible.

Do you see anything else from 1986 possibly happening, using Timewave Zero?
Any other dates to look out for?

I don't know much about TW-0 yet. I'm just starting to study it. If we repeat things from 1986 now...will we be repeating 1987 next year?

[edit on 21-6-2010 by HrdCorHillbilly]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HrdCorHillbilly
Zagari, I seen your post in another topic about repeating 1986. I was going to send a U2U and ask you about another Chernobyl accident happening. Then I seen this thread in your profile. Looks like your ahead of me.

I really hope we don't see another Chernobyl, or any other kind of nuclear accident. I guess with everything happening in the world it is very possible.

Do you see anything else from 1986 possibly happening, using Timewave Zero?
Any other dates to look out for?

I don't know much about TW-0 yet. I'm just starting to study it. If we repeat things from 1986 now...will we be repeating 1987 next year?

[edit on 21-6-2010 by HrdCorHillbilly]

No, not net year because if 1979 was in third week of April we are now approaching 1986 and we will arrive to 2010 in November 2010...
Its a cycle...
We will see most of events of 1980s and 1990s and 2000s decades THIS YEAR.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I apologize for bumping this topic, but the topic in question concerns today. Just seeing on the news that there was an oil tanker explosion in the republic of Condo that killed 204 people, is this what the time-wave was predicting or is there going to be another disaster later on? Either way, it seems like you might be right for the second time.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by joecool280

Chernobyl was a disaster involving radioactive material- it was both much more serious than the explosion you mention, and affecting a much wider area. Anything echoing Chernobyl would have to be much, much, bigger than this.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Well, on the mini cycle 2010 of the ORIGINAL GRAPH Cernobyl repetition is today...Let's see.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Considering what happened with the fires in Russia and Belarus, Ukraine, well, the original graph got it right.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It is a bit of a stretch Z
but,. I suppose since the fires in the area of the radiation saturated zones of Chernobyl, you were close to your date with a "nuke" resemblance

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
In reality, on the original Timewave graph, Chernobyl repeats on August 1, and the forest fires began on July 30...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Considering what happened with the fires in Russia and Belarus, Ukraine, well, the original graph got it right.

What's this about July 3rd then?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

What's this about July 3rd then?

new topics

join