It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question : What would the elite gain from this oil spill if it was no accident.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This is just a question and not a theory.

Im just wondering that if this oil spill was not an accident then what would the higher powers gain from this.

Ive seen talk of nukes being used to get rid of the oil and how the Rothchild own BP.

Surely something like this isnt just an accident that the elite could not fix.

Any thoughts guys and girls?

Thanks for any comments.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Chaos.
Out of chaos, order.
Quote from Albert Pike, 33rd Mason, Shriner, and originator
of the KKK.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Pushing carbon tax seems to be likely motive. Also the coverage of the oil spill over shadows everything else in the media, maybe so people forget about the economy for awhile?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This spill has the potential to get a nasty mistake if it was made on purpose.
Would they really be that stupid ? Or a act out of fear they are loosing power ?

They obviously can push something else as this will be covering the news but...
Do they know something we don't ?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
get all the tree huggers outraged so that they demand eco-satisfaction, and demand that the environment be ¨saved¨

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I was wondering this question as well.
I also was wondering if there was such a thing as a "good conspiracy."
The secret efforts to create an event that causes something else.
But what of the cost of these efforts?
Suppose you secretly do good to cause good.
Then there is no problem.
If you secretly do evil to cause good.
Is there a problem?
If you secretly do evil to cause evil.
There is a great problem indeed!
So there is only this question that you ask.
Well done!

Could it be that, if the event itself was planned, that it was for a good cause?
Would it matter?
At what point does the damage surpass the benefit?

Oil will end.
With or without your help.
Oil is not the problem.
You needing oil is the problem.
It seems a waste to have to destroy the planet to learn this lesson.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by AudaAbuTayi]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENESIS2012

Im just wondering that if this oil spill was not an accident then what would the higher powers gain from this.

Control of course.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
While everyone is watching the oil spill, something may be going on up on capital hill and congress. I was watching the news and there was a lot of construction going on up at the White House. The media guy said something about people doing something underground. He said so jokingly, but I am not so sure.

Maybe they are preparing the president for something.

Anyway, the oil spill may be a diversion. Of course it is terrible and we are all concerned. I can't imagine anything really worse than the oil, or all the dispersants. I can't imagine anything worse than all the dead fish and animals, as well as the livelihood of millions of people being destroyed.

As bad as the oil spill is, if it is somehow intentional, then someone is benefitting, and probably in ways we can't imagine. While we are watching the oil, they are doing something unrelated to it.

I can't imagine what is worse at this point. If something is going to happen worse than this, then it is going to be really bad. They may know something and are preparing for it. They may be passing laws right under our noses that we haven't heard of, which will give them control at some turning point. Or they may be orchastrating something to kill a lot of people, while they go underground.

Maybe something is going to happen beyond anyone's control. No one has orchastrated it, but maybe some people know about it, and are more than happy to let the little man die, while they, the elite, go to a secure location to wait it out.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENESIS2012
This is just a question and not a theory.

Nothing, as far as I can tell. Even if the US stopped deepwater GOM production, the effect on world petroleum supply and prices would be indistinguishable.

One very remote --- I mean very very remote--- scenario is a local commercial competitor who wishes to get some of BP's leases.

Another is somebody who was short on BP bonds or shares.

But I don't believe any of them, simply because none of it was practical. It is very very very very hard to behind-the-scenes control what happens on an oil exploration rig "remotely".

The obvious scenario is the true one: BP management overrode Transocean's (drilling contractor) better judgment, because BP wanted to save money.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The elite are well aware of the depleting supply of oil, and yet also well aware the ever growing demand for it. They are desperate for maintaining power for energy, and are currently investing in other sources of energy to replace oil. We are currently using more oil then we are pumping out of the earth, and it isn't looking any better for the future. Something NEEDS to change.
peakoil.com...
This oil spill happened on BP's watch, and they not only knew it was gonna happen, but they let it happen. BP was a founding member of USCAP. USCAP lobbied for Cap and Trade Regulations and new technology with creating energy. BP dropped out of USCAP back in february, and this new Mineral Report is now saying that BP knew about faulty equipment back in february. With this leak, our beloved government is now pushing for Cap and Trade.
www.washingtonpost.com...

www.businessinsider.com...

BP has also been contributing tons of cash to most of the main politicians (including Obama) only to get these elected jokes to vote in their favor.
If this Cap and Trade Bill passes, the elite will be in full control of WHATEVER energy supply will be created and used.
This oil spill is scaring people so much, that they are DEMANDING government action, and will soon get it by the Cap and Trade Bill.

new topics

top topics

join