It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Card Game Revisited: NEW FINDINGS-Whole Card Set is HERE this time

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
The link to photobucket doesn't work because it asks for a password. Can everyone else see the album?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
cid-9f33f6e14912f497.skydrive.live.com...

[edit on 20-6-2010 by CuriousJudging]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This is interesting....

LOL

www.cnn.com...#/video/offbeat/2010/06/16/moos.big.foot.911.calls.cnn?hpt=T2

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DirekConek

Sort of explains why no one puts the kibosh on Infowars, ATS, and the like. We're having half of the ideas for them. But the alternative is.... what?

No one puts the kibosh on sites like ATS because inciting people to distrust the government is not necessarily a bad thing for power games. If you want to seize power and a little thing like a Constitution might be standing in your way, you want the people to distrust their government enough to evict them, or allow someone else to evict them.

Our government is not the problem. The fact that our government is populated with corporate shills is the problem. Our government is more of hindrance to the PTB than it is to us, we just dont take the time and put in the effort to assure it works as intended.

The last thing we want is some sort of overthrow of the government. That would open the possibility of a new, tailor made by the PTB government to be instituted in its place.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I thought it was interesting that the word "'Deasil" on the deasil engine card was misspelled so I decided to google it of course and I stumbled across this and just like anything about this topic it might be nothing but it still raises my eyebrows.

Dea·sil

adverb Chiefly Scottish
clockwise or in a direction following the apparent course of the Sun: considered as lucky or auspicious.

Origins:
From 1765-75; Scottish Gaelic deasil;
from Irish Gaelic deiseal;
from Middle Irish dessel;
equivalent to dess right, south + sel turn, time;

Wicca uses the specific and unique spelling deosil - however, this is not used in any of the three Gaelic languages nor is it recognized as an 'official' spelling of the word. It should also be noted that not everyone who practices Witchcraft uses this spelling, it is seen specifically within Wicca and a small group of other traditions that are often associated with Wicca.

Deasil / Clockwise Movement
Physics isn't anything new or even a modern approach to life and how it works. Our ancient ancestors may not have known exactly how the world moved, but they did make many obvious observances about their world. Those observances made their way into cultures through language, practices and over time evolved and still exist today. We have come to know many of these as wives tales and superstitions, but in some religious practices they are seen as viable approaches to the practices of ones beliefs.

To start the discussion we should begin with the obvious, Deasil or moving Sunward or Sunwise. In the Northern Hemisphere "Sunwise" and "clockwise" run in the same direction. This is probably because of the use of the Sun as a timekeeper on Sundials and other related instruments. It's not surprising that these ancient Sundial measurements eventually transferred onto early clock faces.

The concept of moving clockwise was considered as going with the flow or direction of life. Moving in a positive and auspicious way that was in harmony with the natural world. It has a lot to do with the connection of humankind to nature and the positive force that moving with this flow provides or creates.

Moving with the flow of nature was seen as honoring or connecting to the Divine (God or Goddess) and working in harmony with Divine positive forces or energy. Going with the flow has always been seen as the easy road, allowing one to find benefits along their path and rewards that can come from this positive action.

This concept made its way into some interesting practices in Indo-European cultures. Celtic Pagans would walk three times around someone they wished to give a blessing to in a clockwise motion. The blessing would honor the person, wish good success to their mental endeavors, and pray for good or a Divine touch to their soul. Each circular trip focused on one part of the Mind/Body/Spirit connection of the person being blessed.

Sunwise circles or moving from East to South to West to North were common practices in a variety of rituals or common place actions.

"Sun Worship"

The Engine that drives the NWO and for that matter all of us is the SUN.
Thats my interpretation also my very first post here. www.paganspath.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
i must point out what struck me as the most interesting card.

the card entitled " the paranoids" struck me as odd mainly because i think it is reffering to us here on ATS and other conspiracy theorists.

notice what the card says about "the paranoids"

"they're the only ones , except for the secret masters themselves, who really understands what is going on...however this group gets no action tokens and can do nothing, unless something gives it power! and it cannot be destroyed unless it has power"

it says we can do nothing unless empowered, and we cannot be destroyed unless we are made a threat, such as being considered dangerous like a terrorist, and THEN eliminated.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mcintosh_gator1833

Or once we get power, they send a mole and destroy from within...

Lots of different scenarios I guess.

Check this out again... Midas=GOLD...... right?

Far down below, there was a reservoir of black gold: tens of millions of barrels of crude. If tapped, it could flow for years and years.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bestideayet
Another thing that keeps popping up on these cards is the number 23. So between the thumbs up sign, a hand tossing a coin up in the air with it’s thumb, and the number 23, I can say there’s some pattern.

damn right it does

20freedom

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
whoops duplicate

[edit on 20-6-2010 by twentythreedom]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bestideayet

SO the hotel in the card looks strikingly similar to this picture. It's of the Indonesian Tsunami.

pretty much any coastal resort hotel looks like the pic on the card. of more interest is what looks like a minaret just to the left of the hotel..

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The first L-4 Society picture is interesting. The deck was made in '95 and this happened in '97. (www.snopes.com...). I find it hilarious.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
A lot of people, have said, "you are seeing what you want to see" others see the patterns of 23, the thumbs up etc, no matter your point of view, or where you stand, you have to admit, that for something that was made in 1995 (but probably designed a couple of years before that), the similarities of so many world wide occurences are chilling. IMO the nuke card, IS the WTC it just didn´t happen with a nuke, the London bombings, (combined disaster) multi national oil company, market manipulation, and so many others, are representative of current and not so far in the past happenings.
To me the question is....HOW was the guy so accurate in these cards? I can see perhaps one or two being a fluke, a random chance of getting a future event right...but so many of them just baffles me....
Perhaps, like many others, I am just looking for an answer, a reason , to all the madness that surronds the world today.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Wow. For an old gamer, this is an amusing thread.

Numerous people have mentioned it before, but the game (both the box set and the TCG) are at least partially based on the books by Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea that chronicle a power struggle behind the scenes to see who will control the world (and one of the factions is the Illuminatus). If you are on ATS and you haven't read the trilogy (or the 'prequels' by RAW), you need to correct that asap.

Lots of themes and specific cards came from Illuminatus! or other books that inspired the Illuminatus! trilogy. If you are freaked out by what you see in the game, like the repeating 23's, don't look to Steve Jackson, look to his sources.

The card game has furthered an existing meme and it has become something of a conspiracy buffs rorschach. People from the 70's to the current day could see things that they believe relates to current circumstance.

Steve used to walk around conventions with a notepad and take ideas for cards from players (casual and in tournaments). He's a very nice guy, but is no secretive puppet master. He's a gamer.

Interesting side note, did you know that he (at least at one time) owned a copyright on the eye in the pyramid logo? Pretty crazy. Similar to the Olympics own any design with five interlocking rings, ignoring the fact that it's an ancient symbol that predates the modern Olympics.

Eric

[edit on 20-6-2010 by EricD]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by spot126
I thought it was interesting that the word "'Deasil" on the deasil engine card was misspelled so I decided to google it of course and I stumbled across this and just like anything about this topic it might be nothing but it still raises my eyebrows.

Dea·sil

adverb Chiefly Scottish
clockwise or in a direction following the apparent course of the Sun: considered as lucky or auspicious.

Origins:
From 1765-75; Scottish Gaelic deasil;
from Irish Gaelic deiseal;
from Middle Irish dessel;
equivalent to dess right, south + sel turn, time;

Wicca uses the specific and unique spelling deosil - however, this is not used in any of the three Gaelic languages nor is it recognized as an 'official' spelling of the word. It should also be noted that not everyone who practices Witchcraft uses this spelling, it is seen specifically within Wicca and a small group of other traditions that are often associated with Wicca.

Deasil / Clockwise Movement
Physics isn't anything new or even a modern approach to life and how it works. Our ancient ancestors may not have known exactly how the world moved, but they did make many obvious observances about their world. Those observances made their way into cultures through language, practices and over time evolved and still exist today. We have come to know many of these as wives tales and superstitions, but in some religious practices they are seen as viable approaches to the practices of ones beliefs.

To start the discussion we should begin with the obvious, Deasil or moving Sunward or Sunwise. In the Northern Hemisphere "Sunwise" and "clockwise" run in the same direction. This is probably because of the use of the Sun as a timekeeper on Sundials and other related instruments. It's not surprising that these ancient Sundial measurements eventually transferred onto early clock faces.

The concept of moving clockwise was considered as going with the flow or direction of life. Moving in a positive and auspicious way that was in harmony with the natural world. It has a lot to do with the connection of humankind to nature and the positive force that moving with this flow provides or creates.

Moving with the flow of nature was seen as honoring or connecting to the Divine (God or Goddess) and working in harmony with Divine positive forces or energy. Going with the flow has always been seen as the easy road, allowing one to find benefits along their path and rewards that can come from this positive action.

This concept made its way into some interesting practices in Indo-European cultures. Celtic Pagans would walk three times around someone they wished to give a blessing to in a clockwise motion. The blessing would honor the person, wish good success to their mental endeavors, and pray for good or a Divine touch to their soul. Each circular trip focused on one part of the Mind/Body/Spirit connection of the person being blessed.

Sunwise circles or moving from East to South to West to North were common practices in a variety of rituals or common place actions.

"Sun Worship"

The Engine that drives the NWO and for that matter all of us is the SUN.
Thats my interpretation also my very first post here. www.paganspath.com...

Look at the card:

They are using the deasil in reverse. The arrow is pointing to reverse. If you can see by the whats quoted in the website you posted, this is exactly what they are doing to bring about chaos.

The Widdershins / Counter-Clockwise Movement The Sun played a very significant role in ancient and primitive cultures. People relied on it for more than just light, but for survival in growing crops and cultivating bountiful harvests. Anything that moved against the Sun was therefore seen as negative, unlucky or evil. A number of folk myths and Celtic legends speak about Gods, Goddesses, heroes in general forcing people or things to move counter to the Sun in order to bring about chaos and turmoil.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
To understand the illuminati you need to understand the power of imagery and power of the mind. They are doing the exact opposite of positive flow and bringing in negative flow.

The only way to counteract whats happening in world events is for Steve Jackson to make cards that are counter balancing. To show the light overcoming darkness so to speak. Which is not represented in the cards and so gives it power to be created. I hope Steve reads this as it is his powerful imagery and mind.
www.mindtools.com...
www.emeraldinsight.com...
www.support4change.com...

The Power of Images and Symbols

BY ARLENE F HARDER, MA, MFT

PHOTO BY FABIAN

Discover why guided imagery and the symbols that arise out of this experience support change and understanding.
Ordinary Images Constantly Influence Our Lives

When the woman claimed she didn't have "images" because she didn't "see pictures" when she closed her eyes, I was very pleased. That's because it's always fun to take a group of imagery workshop participants through an animal exercise in which I ask everyone to close their eyes and imagine that a baby animal is right outside the room. Then when I suggest that the door opens and the animal enters, the smiles begin. Every single person, even those who don't "visualize" things in their inner landscape, have a great time.

After several minutes, when they open their eyes and share what happened, it's amazing to discover how many animals have been invited into that room. From common kittens and puppies to elephants, lion cubs and eagles, there's not a single person who doesn't know the color and size of the animal that has crept, crawled, jumped, flown, or slithered into his or her imagination.

But how could the woman who doesn't "see" pictures know what her animal looked like? Well, it's because we have five different senses. Every time she played with a childhood pet or stared with fascination at giraffes in the zoo, her brain (this complex and amazing mechanism that makes us the most evolved being on the earth) was busy absorbing not only sights of the animals, but the sounds, smells, and touch as well. Even taste could have been incorporated into animal memories if, for example, she had a pet rabbit and bit off a piece of carrot before feeding the rabbit. Therefore, although the majority of people tend to have visual memories and images, she is as capable of "knowing" about animals as the next person. We all have a huge rolodex of images from which to draw when we encounter a new dog whose degree of friendliness we have to determine quickly.

Obviously, however, our animal memories are only a tiny fraction of all our images. Our senses have laid down thousands and thousands of images that have been stored during other experiences - images that have become the building blocks of our personalities, perspectives and coping styles. Even images buried so deeply that we are not aware of their existence create the lubrication of change and the glue of habit.

In fact, every single thought contains an "image," though we may not label it as an "image." Even complex concepts like courage, generosity, love and peace all have images associated with them. When we laugh at a joke, it is because jokes embody images. When we take part in a political discussion, images influence our convictions. The truth is that we cannot not image -- or surely we would never find our car in a parking lot, remember the face of an old friend or understand a novel.

Unfortunately, much of the time old, unconscious images encourage old patterns of thought . . . leading to old behaviors . . . and giving us old results. Even when we realize we must respond differently to a new challenge, the images stored in our minds become the blueprints we draw upon. If our images are basically positive and self-affirming, our new choices will add to our self-confidence and sense of well-being. If our images are negative and self-defeating, our decisions are likely to lead to further self-defeating behaviors that are harmful to our bodies, minds and spirits

Becoming Aware of Our Images

Fortunately, there is a way to change our images, as more and more people (both the general public and the scientific community) are learning. In the past ten to twenty years, the ancient techniques of "imagery" and "meditation" have been shown to be highly beneficial physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. For example, patients are increasingly taught to use imagery as an adjunct to medical treatment to help reduce pain and enhance the body's natural healing mechanisms.

Further, "guided imagery" scripts or exercises can reinforce the life-affirming images of which you already are aware. These techniques can also help you create new images that can lead to new patterns of thought, new behaviors and new results.

Incidentally, other related techniques, such as hypnosis, biofeedback and yoga, are also becoming popular. Perhaps you've been thinking of trying one of them, but can't decide which one is best. What is the difference between them? The short answer is "nothing important." All of these methods are:

* Used by a growing number of people to reduce stress, create optimal health and enhance a sense of well-being.
* Positively affect the autonomic nervous system.
* Involve a focused mind and an altered state of consciousness or "self-forgetfulness", similar to the awareness of being "in the flow" or in the zone that artists and athletes sometimes describe.

A longer answer about their differences centers around the purpose for which they are being used. Relaxation, meditation and yoga have no specific "goal" other than achieving a sense of physical, psychological and spiritual well-being. Self-hypnosis and guided imagery tend to be goal oriented, such as changing a habit, controlling pain, or discovering some hidden aspect of the psyche. Bio-feedback is used to teach people how to relax or achieve a certain state of mind.

If you experiment with several of these techniques, you will most probably find one or two that seem to work best for your needs. Out of any of them can come images that can change your life.

Both Common and Simple Symbols Can Have Powerful Effects

While images may represent our experiences much like a shadow represents the object that casts the shadow, symbols represent ideas. For example, consider the universally shared symbol of wisdom, the owl -- never mind that owls have very low bird brain power! Advertisements use any of thousands of symbols to remind us of a quality or experience connected with the product being sold, from flags that equate patriotism with purchase of a U.S.-made car to happy crews on sailboats that imply freedom of spirit.
Other symbols are part of affirmations and metaphors that catch our attention because they resonate with our experience. One of my favorite comes from a poster that simply had a turtle with the words, "Behold the turtle. He only makes progress when he sticks his neck out."

Some Images Can Become Potent Symbols
While there is power in universally shared symbols, there is perhaps greater power in those that grow out of personal experience. I can illustrate this with one of my own symbols.
For many years I had flying dreams. If I were outdoors when I left earth's gravity, I would float over the landscape and could look down on beautiful, dark green trees. Why these dreams no longer occur, I don't know and I miss them. But there was another kind of flying dream I'm glad I no longer have. In these I would be inside when I started flying and often there would be other people watching, and perhaps pursuing me, as I gracefully flew higher and higher in the building. Almost always I would want to leave, but would be prevented by a locked iron grid or bar over an exit door or skylight.
When I explored the meaning of this dream, I realized that I h

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Anyway i found the interview on Steve Jackson if you want to listen about the raid etc...

www.theworldsprophecy.com...

Google Video Link

If you go to his website and look at everything he is selling you will be surprised.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
these cards are very cool would like to have a set

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
regarding the number 23... has anyone else seen the movie "number 23" with Jim Carrey in it? I saw it today at JB-HiFi and the number jumped out at me.

I saw it years ago and I don't quite remember what it was about, other than Jim's character was a writer and he was becoming obsessed with the number 23 and that everything in his life seemed to revolve around it.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mateofstate
I bought the Illuminati Deluxe game by Steve Jackson last month at my local thrift store , sealed and in original packaging for three bucks. This was released before the NWO CCG i assume.

I wasn't sure what the game was when I found it at the store so I Googled it on my phone and got nothing but links to the supposed future predictions on the cards. Needless to say I had to have it after that, lol. It is literally the reason I found ATS and now I'm addicted to this site.

Anyway, it is a pretty fun game with an excellent sense of humor. I may sell it on eBay eventually.

Wow good find.

Deluxe was released after. Its a sort of stand alone game that can function as an add on to the original deck version, and there are couple other addons as well. I have deluxe, and 2 decks, and a waxbox of blank cards for the long haul EMP etc. Probably would need another 2-4 decks to have every card and be satisfied with having enough cards for any scale of no electricity gathering.

You can use the deck cards with deluxe too, but I don't recall the special cards fitting into the deluxe rules, nor does the money from the box set have any use with the deck rules.

EDIT: I had to add some stuff to some of the cards with a metallic Sharpie for the 2 different games to work together properly.

Anyone have a link to a printable money sheet? The deluxe games has just enough money pieces.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrVertigo
The game was inspired by Robert Anton Wilsons Illuminatus trilogy and is in a spoofy conspiracy setting, so there's bound to be a lot of weird UFO/NWO/Illuminati related stuff.
I don't really see anything sinister about it though.

I don't wish to seem out of term but how on earth can't you see anything sinister about these cards are you one of these people that represents the majority where every single coincedence is nothing more than that. For the people that are indeed reading this post let me break it down a little:

1. These cards were made in 1995 - thats 15 years ago.
2. These cards represent over 85% of what is happening or has happened in the world since 1995
3. These cards not only show humans on them but one and to me the most interesting, is the FOREIGN AID CARD. we know very little of our past and by keeping that in mind it is possible through research and understanding, to see things in a different light.
4. These cards show the PENTACON on fire aswell as smoke from the TWIN TOWERS.
5. These cards and indeed this game represent the way a secret society can influence the world
6. These cards shows literally OIL SPILLING OVER THE WORLD!
7. These cards represent a prophetic message to us all bearing in mind that they were manufactured 15 years ago, what were you doing fifteen years ago? How much have your thoughts of the earth/powers changed over the last 15 years

These cards are more than a coincedence IMHO. They represent something far more than we know and understand and why is that? because the illuminati is a secret society these secret society have controlled the earth for many many years and will continue doing so why? because where the minority sees the truth, the majority sees 'coincedences' when the tide turns and the scale changes only then will the people see life for what it really is.

I want to say a little about the foreign aid card:

Here we have a typical alien gray giving money to some of the biggest players in the world, obviously many of you know I am a keen ufologist and this is my primary interest on this site, therefore, when I put 2+2 together I smell a conspiracy. There are vaild reports of alien greys/ET offering our governments many things in exchange for abducting and experimenting on innocent individuals, I won't go on but if you do the research you will find that out of hundreds of thousands of abductees they all convey the same message and that is of DECEIT BY THE ELITES. Anyway here we have a card where we see the alien gray in a position of power that is dividing the wealth between countries. Whilst a strange green arc is spanning over him.

The more I look at this card the more I see and a growing surge of negativity starts to engulf me and I just want to shout from the roof tops

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU ARE BEING PLAYED

Before you all jump on this post and say 'huh nothing new this has been posted before on ATS I want to personally say to the OP that this thread is one of the best laid out I have seen regarding this topic 'NWO CARDS' and I have no choice other than to add it as one of my favourites, the only problem which one will it take the place of.

S&F

[edit on 21-6-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Is there a card for Momomoto, Famous Japanese, who can swallow his own nose???

How about his brother?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join