It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Card Game Revisited: NEW FINDINGS-Whole Card Set is HERE this time

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Speculating ..... Missing Malaysia airlines?
The beam being where it went missing?
Early warning .... more to come??
And the words on the card indicate that there is a 2nd half to the threat.
Finding the plane can stop the second half of the disaster? Maybe.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: bestideayet

Hi,

do you have the password to access to?

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I found information on a comet hail bopp which may be what the comet hail bob card was referring to.
www.pbs.org...

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I think the secrets no man want to know card is CERN.
home.web.cern.ch...

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Technically it's not a full set unless you have the super-duper-uber-rare card:

*RANCID FART DURING CLOSED SESSION*

As I understand it, those particular political cards are only available to the Ultra-Elite....I've never seen one of those cards firsthand myself, but I've heard tell rumors about them. You can play the card during political meetings to silently express your disdain. I think the official card title is "Something Rotten in Denmark" or similar. No idea, really. Just word of mouth grapevine stuff. Just passing intel along.

Please don't shoot the messenger.

edit on 7/4/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatted secret uberscary classified information

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Maybe someone could embed those cards on my posts?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   

bestideayet - And there it is everyone. I left out hundreds, so as to not take up so much space. The link to the whole set is right here: s568.photobucket.com... As I said in the beginning, all I can do is draw my own conclusions, present them here, and put forth facts. I challenge everyone to draw their own conclusions. I spent hours upon hours gathering this information, and hope just ONE person can benefit from it or help find something new. Hopefully it will be a good read for some. Feel free to PM me if you wish or have questions… NAMASTE

I tried going to your photobucket page and it claimed that it was locked.
Anyway around that?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
These cards are really interesting. It's amazing how the creator of this game got so much right.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
The article relating to the backlash card has been removed, could you please tell me what the title was?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hi i saw in an earlier post the password is abovetopsecret a reply to: vazagaia

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hi, Great post, I was wondering if you could fill in a couple of the links that have either been removed or no longer exist (interesting) since you first created the post, in light of the recent terrorist attacks and earthquakes it makes these cards even more interesting!! I can see you put a lot of work into this post, so thank you 😊 a reply to: bestideayet

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bestideayet

This one is EERILY reminiscent of today’s AVATAR characters. Even scarier is the text UNDER the card. Read it for yourself, and tell me if you think it’s close to the plot of the movie.

Oil crisis anyone? energyfanatics.com...

Anyone see anything in this one?

I don’t think ANYONE could come up with this stuff by chance. I mean SERIOUSLY…..
www.rense.com...

FNORD, or” typographic representation of disinformation or irrelevant information intending to misdirect, with the implication of a worldwide conspiracy. “
en.wikipedia.org...

Government bailout of the Auto Industry?

Another weird one. An alien is giving “aid” in the money bags to the illuminati. Hmm.. Another one where you ask “Why?”

The text is more sinister than the looks of the cards….

This one is actually very OUT OF PLACE to me. Why a hidden city card?

www.cuttingedge.org...

www.boingboing.net...

seeingredaz.wordpress.com...

Another HAARP card perhaps?

Pretty accurate representation of the IRS right?

Another “WHY THIS PICTURE” card… A fort in the middle of the ocean with smoke from it’s guns. Smoking gun?

Althought I found nothing on L-4 Society, I did find information on an L-5 Society, which is pretty close…
en.wikipedia.org...
www.google.com...=en&source=hp&q=l5+society&aq=0&aqi=g5g-m4&aql=&oq=l5+so&gs_rfai=CI-sJAxcdTNjyIYuugATnu7y-CgAAAKoEBU_QN_LH&fp=f6f642595e92e50 c

www.youtube.com...

Another thing that keeps popping up on these cards is the number 23. So between the thumbs up sign, a hand tossing a coin up in the air with it’s thumb, and the number 23, I can say there’s some pattern.

The Foreign Aid card has become relevant now, i don't know if many of you read the BIN website, i won't link, i know it's banned.
The new American republic is being funded by E.Ts, ascended masters etc.....
Supposedly.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Just barely finding this thread. I wish I could buy the cards themselves, they seem to be difficult to find. So interesting the Game company was also raided before this game came out. Great info here, thanks so much for sharing S & F

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

"Hey, hey! Ho, Ho! The Racist Police Has Got to Go..." ..atmosphere of flashpoint or tension tension ?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
The rise to prominence of the 'activist community' is rather interesting...
Obviously this agenda is self explanatory, Bruce Jenner etc. (sorry if it's been mentioned it before..)

Though you've always had the Al Sharptons and Jessie Jacksons.. imo there seems to be a new type voying to fulfill the card, in light of recent stories such as Deray McKesson being supposedly hacked, and now Micah Johnson.

...Shades of this kind of activism appearing at demos etc.

edit on 9-7-2016 by eastendkid because: sorry wrong button clicked

edit on 9-7-2016 by eastendkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Recently we've seen the hex card played.. or witchery be media externalized as 'normal' or viable.. perhaps when seeking justice for instance..in the case of Brock Turner.

The luciferian electric universe continues to interest me as usual... at the moment 'truthers' determined to yell at you "electromagnetism is our new reality...and gravity isn't real! wake up!" etc. -- This is despite the entire "revising gravity" "electric universe" and "Thunderbolts" plan...in its entirety...being revealed on lucistrust.org.

The illuminati card video can be found on this thread if interested..

But the Electric Universe manipulation is quite similar to the Flat Earthers one, the supposed Mandela effect and Waters of space(plasma) ones.. With them the nwo seem to want to shift us from our conventional scientific paradigm, and take us toward a new esoteric understanding of the 'nature of our reality'..
Note the dimensions of 'time space energy matter'...the new esoteric measurments of science...the blending eastern and western spiritual traditions...Teslas supposed 3-6-9 (esoteric) secret to the universe on the backwards clock etc..

..Ofcorse we'll always have the "autohoaxer community" with us.. people who cry 'hoax' at the end of every event...(and I mean every event) meaning there can be no other possible lines of investigation, truther narratives or even illuminati cards that may shed light on what could be happening.

edit on 9-7-2016 by eastendkid because: spelling grammar doh!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

originally posted by: EA006

Another weird one. An alien is giving “aid” in the money bags to the illuminati. Hmm.. Another one where you ask “Why?”

The first scene here tackles this..

Here you see the 'disclosure crowd'(Paul Hellyer) mixed in with the 'truther community'(Alex Jones) ...talking about receiving assistance from extraterrestrials including technology and finance...

Hellyer was very prominent in the "Disclosure Movement" at one time, along with other Newagers/Initiates promoting the same extraterrestrial aid message, such as Steven Greer(disclosure), Foster Gamble(thrive ufos), David Icke (crop circles, theosophy), Jordan Maxwell(pleadians), Bill and now Hillary Clinton, Louis Farakhan, Benjamin Creme and so on... With the exception of Benjamin Creme, Infowars seems to be a hub for this kind of illuminati disinformation...

The description to Hellyer's book "Light at the End of the Tunnel: A Survival Plan for the Human Species" says:

Second, the money has to be found to subsidize poor nations and facilitate major changes. This can be accomplished by a fundamental re-working of the monetary and banking system. Bank leverages must be dramatically reduced and the percentage of virtual money they create as debt strictly limited so that governments can gain the financial flexibility to finance the transition to sustainability. Finally it will be necessary for all countries, races, faiths and colors to drop their antagonisms and work together in common purpose to save the heritage they have in common
.....In recent years he has become interested in the extraterrestrial presence and their superior technology that we have been emulating. In September 2005 he became the first person of cabinet rank in the G8 group of countries to state unequivocally “UFO's are as real as the airplanes flying overhead.” He continues to take an interest in these areas and provides a bit of basic information about them in this book...
"Light at the End of the Tunnel: A Survival Plan for the Human Species"

The second part deals more with calling out Dabhoo7 / the esoteric aspect to the "aid" card ..(About 12 cards featured in total, hope I can source more online somewhere.)

edit on 9-7-2016 by eastendkid because: added context, calling out Dabhoo7

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Ultimately though, these cards are a subtle form of (truther) mind control though ...they provide a counterfeit script to what people should really be believing, and where their attention ought really to be.. which is on Jesus Christ and the reality in the Bible.

Please don't be deceived.
edit on 9-7-2016 by eastendkid because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join