It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You need an Avatar!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Randy Watson your thread just gave me an idea for another thread !!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
OK, somehow I helped get this thread off topic and for that I apologize.

Back on track,

I have noticed that some people don't make their own avatars and either request a particular one, or just choose one from one of the many threads that are on BTS.

So I gather that some just want some sort of identity and choose one that catches their eye, or they want some sort of specific theme that expresses their interest in a subject.

What I am trying to say here is that some people have a "closer attachment" to their avatars and some just want something different that also they find attractive. With that in mind, I gather that you cannot really tell too much of the person as you would think, while with others, they are very personal.

Me, well I just love making them and find it very meditative to make, and as such, am continually changing them. The subject matter just depends on my mood at the time.

I have to say however, that I do get attached to some peoples and will spend more time reading a long post if it's someone that I respect, and since I identify a lot of posters by their avatars alone, I'm glad that some aren't changing them as often as others..... (like me)...:shk:

The thing about your personal avatar Tribe. I always know it's you by the sheer power behind it. Not that I couldn.t be at all fooled. Just that it hasn't happened yet.

Burst

Well I guess I must have missed that puppy. I'll look for it or maybe you have a link? I'll u2u.
edit on 30-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
People seem to think mine says something very real about me....

It doesn't btw.

edit on 30-3-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join