It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abductee's warning to humanity!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
James (pseudonym) is a young man who recieved this message. Although he is an abductee, this particular message seems to have come from benevolent beings and may not be the ones who have been taking him and studying him.

This is the message as it was recalled by his friend Casey ( pseudonym), and retold in the Epilogue of " Into the Fringe" a recollection of the experiences of a circle of people who experienced these encounters.

This is ultimately the most important message to come out of it.

Although he saw no beings this time, he had been bombarded by messages coming from a chorus of voices. At first it was hard to hear anything clearly, but eventually he deciphered a warning of some sort. What follows is Casey's recollection of things James told him, and James has since confirmed the correctness of Casey's recall.

The warning was about an impending " collective calamity," a sort of " psychic thunderclap" of great importance for the entire human race. " We have been controlled," James was told, " and we are still being controlled." And these controllers are planning a worldwide event which will be " staged, orchestrated, but not an invasion." as James understood the message, the entire world will be shown the presence and reality of the controlleres. No one will be able to deny the existence of the UFO phenomenon any longer.

James reported that some people may think this is an invasion or power play, but it won't be. They won't have to grab power because they already have the power and have had it all along.

What is to come is an " opportunity" for humans to demonstrate their worthiness to continue to exist. All of us must do this, collectively. It may be our only chance to prove we have something worthwhile and lasting to give to the future. James thinks the message told of a specific challenge to be presented to the planet, which we must meet in order to survive. And we won't have a choice of whether to participate . We will participate, and we will have a chance to win.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Pocky]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

What is to come is an " opportunity" for humans to demonstrate their
worthiness to continue to exist. All of us must do this, collectively.
It may be our only chance to prove we have something worthwhile and
lasting to give to the future.

I would caution anyone against playing games for their survival and self determination.

Games can be lost.

It is a simple setup: those who are "in control" reveal themselves and say "if you pass our little test you will be free. If you don't, we will continue to control you." Then they stack the deck in their favor. If we play, we are tacitly accepting the conditions and consequences of the game.

You cannot lose a game you do not play.

an " opportunity" for humans to demonstrate
their worthiness to continue to exist.

How appropriate that "opportunity" is placed in quotes. I reject the ida that there is any need for humans to prove anything. Consciousness does not require justification. Nothing needs to "prove" worthiness. The concept of unworthiness is simply a blockage.

Does a cat that sleeps all day long need to "prove itself" worthy to exist? Does an old gnarled tree need to prove anything? Does a blank piece of paper need "be worthy" lest it be cast out of existence?

There is nothing to prove.

You are worthy.

Do not play their game.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by LordBucket]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Are you referring to the oil spill as the test as it where?

If so, there are some that believe this IS a test, and we do have the technological means to pass the test, we just haven't either A)thought of it or B)tried it...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
i would like to hear all he says before i come to a conclusion

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I am a man I do not jump through hoops like a circus animal so I will choose if I play or not - I won't.

If they do come (points up) then they had better be honest and truthful because this non conformist believes that death is not the end and therefore is not afraid of dying in making a personal stand!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Reading this thread brought this thread on ATS to mind.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm sure alot of you have seen this thread already, but it's what came to mind.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This has even four flags? I wonder why I even bother reading this board anymore. The best threads died years ago and this is what's left.

Am I the only sane individual that wished this kind of nonsense had its own forum? Thanks.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by SaosinEngaged]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Personally, I've not been convinced by any messages from 'abductees.' They can say what they like without any means of verifying the claim. Until they can authenticate the message, it's just the words of another guy in the street.

They could provide a simple equation to increase the shelf-life of green beans. Maybe solve the Goldbach Conjecture? None of which would have an effect on humanity other than adding credibility to the alleged abductee.

Funny how they never say anything we don't already know...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Considering my hair is still standing on end from two sightings in the last two days, the second being just 15 minutes ago, I am starting to believe.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Judohawk

These words were interesting:

"a cataclysm event on the horizon" considering the post date of:
posted on 26-6-2009 @ 09:38 PM

Thanks for posting that thread. I am going to read it in more detail.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Wow that's far out!
Sounds like this guy has been at the magic mushrooms...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
We don't have to play twister do we? Do you think I should bring my radishes in? Damn those controllers, it's like Atari all over again.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
LordBucket is right, we are born worthy and there is nothing to prove to anyone but ourselves.
Still, I will take these words to heart and remember them since you never know what the future may hold.
Best to all, ATA

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I thought humanity was perfect to begin with and ALIENS invaded the planet and controlled humanity. Why not warn the ALIENS their time is up instead?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

My hat is off to you, my own ET contacts have assured me of the same event to happen soon.
Without ET intervention, mankind will soon kill themselves off, and there are a few who wish all people dead but them. The machinery that runs this Nexus will be dismantled, and for the first time in many thousands of years, man/womankind will be free, really free. I know many Christians will see these beings as Demons and Devils, but they are far from those made up things. The truth will be know about many things, including religion, Earth History, Mind Control practiced on humanity, DNA manipulation of humans over the years, and the Reptilian threat on humanity.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67
I am a man I do not jump through hoops like a circus animal so I will choose if I play or not - I won't.

If they do come (points up) then they had better be honest and truthful because this non conformist believes that death is not the end and therefore is not afraid of dying in making a personal stand!

I agree, my friend, for we may be a slave race, controlled and manipulated, but we are also intelligent, creative, highly adaptive, and will fight for our right to freedom.

As for what comes after this life, here is my humble account of my sojourn to the other side www.abovetopsecret.com...

seeker

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It may have something to do with the 20 beers i've had but im ready to fight! 6 billion humans vs a handful of adavanced beings! I think we will win!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaosinEngaged
This has even four flags? I wonder why I even bother reading this board anymore. The best threads died years ago and this is what's left.

Am I the only sane individual that wished this kind of nonsense had its own forum? Thanks.

Personally I just don't flag and star the great threads, sometimes I star and flag threads to bring attention to them, maybe resulting in it being debunked or thoroughly examined with other relevant point of views.
That's especially true when it comes to deeply personal and subjective experiences people often share in The Gray Area or the Paranormal forum, that said, we still have a lot of old members still making great content don't we?

We're all out there to the average joe in some degree, some people just had the fortune or misfortune to experience seriously weird things.. and this is the one place we can share it and not be judged so harshly, maybe even finding people who've had similar experiences. It's great!
It's why I love ATS!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

This message is legitimate. Time will reveal. The 'game/school/prison' we are all part of here is nearing it's apex. The period of Apocalypse (revelations) is upon us, ready or not. Time to separate the wheat from the tare.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Time to separate the wheat from the tare.

Just remember that wheat gets eaten. Tare does not.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join