It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert goes nuts at BP on youtube (BEST VID EVER) - Booming school 101

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

The purpose is to show how no booming that is going on is being done right in the gulf...

the reason why... because its done by drillers who think booming is for whimps...

You don't lay booms horizontal to the coast line and expect them to catch anything...

You have let your ability to be offended blind you to what was being said in the video...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
to all of you who are offended by the language, try to become adults and try to see the seriousness of the accident here than in that one does not speak nicely when BP is the badass opposite the U.S.A and the world. And BP lying with numbers on how many barrels of oil filling out .. but perhaps it is because I am not from the USA that I will not be so offended by the f-word.
I and some others here in Denmark have it so that the F-word is used when a point is really serious.

I can see the clever in making " v v v v " off the coast to pick up oilen better.
try to see the logic in this video. bringing together instead of getting it to look like that --------------° is nothing without the useless

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
OH booming expert - I love you. Truly.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Okay, I got to page 2 of the discussion of swearing.

This is how the people doing the work talk. The F word is used for expression, emphasis, etc. That's why when she says it when she isn't upset it just sounds like a name.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Who knew stupidity could be a planet killer? I always thought it would be some idiot with a finger on the button who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the button. This video is full of *bad* words, but the real obscenity is in the Gulf. My soul hurts.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

So I need to endure 7 minutes of a foul mouthed she-brat to understand that….

"You don't lay booms horizontal to the coast line and expect them to catch anything..."

….while you were able to get the gist of the message across to me in one sentence with not a single curse.

This thread is like a whole bunch of people pretending to laugh at a joke that isn’t funny in order to get other people to debase their sense of humor to a bunch of dumbed down morons.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by soleprobe]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Well , i guess after seing that video and reading the posts i just have to toss in my 2 cents.

If u don´t see the message in this video and just focus on the language, u got a long way to go untill u´ll be at calm with your inner focus to see life as it is. 2 Thumbs up for the video and how it shows that people with knowlage on how to deal with oil spills see how this event isn´t being dealt with in any way, and simply how outraged they are (without shouting it at us).

Sometimes speaking in a calm manner with statistics and charts just aint enough to catch people´s attention as the normal person has a attention span of , hmm what was it 10 sec i think it was. Sometimes u just gotta toss in some foul language to get the "average" joe to even think about a event like this or even to get there interest to seek out what´s going on, therefor finding out more then what the television tells him.

Great find and i appriciate u posting it here for me and other´s to see

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
i have watched that video probably 4 or 5 times this week.

oddly, in weird way, ... it cheers me up.

and she has such a pretty voice, too.

i'm no longer sure i share 99.7+% of the same dna as some of these expert professionals spokem about in the ceo industry ..

am i really related to them? really?

i think earth has at least one problem.
i'm going to go listen to the theme song from superman ...

thoughts, things, & stuff .. yep yep,
ET

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Haha just watched this again - made me laugh just like the first time!
Then it made me mad - just like the first time!
But unlike the first time I now feel raw rage, and a sense of dissapointment - which I find strange because I never really ever expected anything from the crooks running this world... and yet I still can't help but feel disappointed we have been let down.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join