It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert goes nuts at BP on youtube (BEST VID EVER) - Booming school 101

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The narration of this video is directly from Mr. Fishgrease on this blog.

tpmcafe.talkingpointsmemo.com...

Great video though, much more impact than just reading it. From what I can see in the Gulf they are doing it wrong for sure. I hope those that are laying the booms in the Gulf get a chance to watch this video.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

So basically we as a species have pulled the string, on our own Guillotine .
. Well as soon as the oil finds it way back to those empty chambers and push's all the sea water out.
All those yellow dots ,,really,,wow.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I really get this woman. Booming is simple. It's not designed to keep oil off the beach but rather to funnel it to one section of a beach where it's cleaned. Now I think back to all the boom video's and pics I've seen and this lady is exactly right. They are just booming for affect and not for effect.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

So basically we as a species have pulled the string, on our own Guillotine .
. Well as soon as the oil finds it way back to those empty chambers and push's all the sea water out.

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if this sort of Crustal Fracture, releasing huge amounts of hydrocarbons into the oceans of the earth; has happened before, due to some geological upheaval.

Might explain some Extinction Events of past Ages...

But, anyways... Yeah! Fascinating Subject.

Edit: You see? that's the thing with an Outside Context Problems...

Once we get to know them... they are no longer Outside Context, are they?

en.wikipedia.org...

-Edrick

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Edrick]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by byteshertz

Expert goes nuts at BP on youtube (BEST VID EVER) - Booming school 101

BREAKING NEWS ....

RIGHT OR WRONG THIS VIDEO IS A HOAX!!!!

THERE ARE NO
"EXPERTS"
FOR THIS SUBJECT MATTER

so either you agree with the language or not, "EXPERT" in any of the titles on any thread in this forum is a HOAX!!!!!

anyone wanna dissagree with my assesment?

thanks,
ET

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Sure I disagree...

Are you looking for more posts stars or something? Cookies?

Teets?

Here's a .GOV link to some basic F'ing Training in F'ing Boom F'ing Placement under varying F'ing conditions...

Link For Shortbus Travellers

Now, If you use the same analogy as ... oh, say... a Pest Control Expert that claims "if you see one there are likely one hundred more that you can't see..."

By that crude (pun intended) estimate that are probably 100 experts in oil spill containment that haven't posted a raving F'ing Rant to this one rant that we can see...

AND using that previous analogy we can crudely estimate that there are at least 100 webpages in training archives that we cannot see...

Well (pun intended) you get the idea.

I'm not into fighting wind... Or wizzing into it either... I do however, consider a .GOV website to be somewhat authoritative, if not out right lies.

BUTT, You go check and be the judge.

[color=gold]LINK IN GOLD

Edit to embed these VERY SHORT videos...

(click to open player in new window)

So, yes, you too, can become an expert at some point...

[edit on 6·20·10 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
i learnt something new today...
hopefully the media picks it up and enlightens more folks...

stephen colbert...there may be some material for your show

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
thats a [snip] good video

thanks for posting

just shows u how the press is paid ... journalists should be arrested by the people ... shameful

Removed profanity

[edit on 20/6/10 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

Sure I disagree...

Are you looking for more posts stars or something? Cookies?

nope, no thanks. in fact waste no energy or callories ever giving me anything. but thanks for reading my post.

Teets?

mmm... teets...

i just don't believe these so called "Experts" have proven their "Expertises" thus far in such a fashion as to be called "Experts" at anything other than what they are "Experts" at.

how stupid would i have to be to continue to believe someone's mouth who is saying: "follow me, i love you and know what is best for you" while their hands are repeatedly punching me in the face and their feet are kicking me in the family jewels???

do you currently pay taxes or support any institutions that impose more laws on you?

do you know how manyh laws there are?

do you continue to pay people to make more laws when you can't live long enough to learn what laws already exist?

maybe i'm the crazy one and you are far more sane than the facts let me imagine...

yep yep, no stars for me,
ET

P.S. ...
but i'll give you a star!

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
From this video, I've learned that bad words, much like Obama's speeches, seem to go nowhere. Action speaks louder than words, you know.

Hhhmmm really?

Well, be my guest, show some action......
and not more Words

Great Vid, this should inspire a lot of People.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Well that was [snip] great, I never heard so many F words, but got my attention, and I thoght these [snip] bommers knew what they were doing, it didn't look like it was doing [snip] any thing, but little do I know, about bomming.
She should tell Obama in exact same words, would be great.

Removed censor circumvention.

[edit on 20/6/10 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
A vid containing profanity does NOT allow posters to use profanity or censor circumvention.

Please desist.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
In the Terms and Conditions is this rule:

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words.

You agreed to it when you joined. End of story.

Current Thought

If you wish to debate the issue and go off-topic here, I suggest you don't and post your complaints in the ATS Issues Thread instead.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It seems no one is in charge. All Soetoro does is photo ops. He says, Here let me roll up my sleeves and look out over the horizon. This will give the impression that I know what I'm doing. Least the sheeple find out, I'm as worthless as a card board cut out.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

A vid containing profanity does NOT allow posters to use profanity or censor circumvention.

People have to be told this? As if there's not already enough to shake my head at in this thread.

Well, pardon the pun.
Hell hath no fury.
I imagine the next thing we should be seeing, is some of these idiots getting suicided. There will have to be some patsies in there somewhere who, just don't realise that's what they are yet. Any ideas on candidates?
What the hell are we going to do with people like this? I guess that's
not important as long as we do something with them.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

You have allot to say, and have done so very well.. allot of points you mention are spot on! However, to a point I will argue no Race of man that currently is in Control, has the ability to control this. O-yes, I do question the A$$, that decided let's do this! Never listening to the insight I'm sure was there.. This answer. " Should We?"

The only hope that we have and should be realized, we need Help of the world Experts, in our Back yard to assist in getting this under controled! to some extent. But will it be?
Without again thinking to make a profit.. There is no profit to be made here!
If there is, the result's will be this.
50% of humane Life's depend on the Oceans/Sea.
100% of Ocean's life depend on it!

Put a price on that!

Everyone will Loose, if you don't make the right choice.
Look again at the mistake above...

The right answer is in there somewhere!

Jesse.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by jessemole]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I'm sorry if I was rude, I just ' Flash White Hot ' on this!

Let's keep a close eye on whats going on in that area, for now, and prepare for what is yet to come!

www.iris.edu...

Put your cursor on any event, it will give history!

Be Wise!
Be Well!

Jesse.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
this woman is spot on in my opinion, give her a job in government !!

i liked the profanity but thats just me, it emphasises her passion regarding this catastrophe, and mine, to the ridiculous, half hearted ,arrogantly incompetent way this situation has been dealt with.

Incompetent

one word to sum up the whole system !!

And this is just one example of how bad it is...anyone remember the dispersant issue ?

fair do's to the maker/narrator/ compassionate human being, of this video, its to the point and honest.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join