It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE SECOND LEAK and the reason we have seen no action....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
i am begining to beleive that the reason we have seen no action is that bp and the government know there is more then one leak and this is the result of the seabed being ruptured in many places.

these holes will continue to get bigger until they reach an apex at that point we will see a catastophic event that will change our world forever and fast.

are there any other beleivers in my thought and if so how do you feel this will end ??

Be Well

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

I hope not i am sick of bad news.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
WELP im officially going to say there is a very black future ahead that is going to be filled with struggle for America and then the world we hant seen anything yet its just the begining.

the rain will fall the ocean is dieing when we reach an apex expect a massive die off and economic disaster as well

i am truly scared that my childrens world will not resemble mine and even at their young age they will have to deal witht the struggle to survive.

Be Well
and stay strong america it is our nature to persevere and overcome i do beleive if we hold strong we will survive and rebuild in a better way as we always do...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
i amsurprised this thread is doing so poorly it has to be becoming obvious that the great minds of the world are not stupid.

they know the ocean floor is cracked and there is no fix it would only cause a disaster

i am curious if we get desperate will we make a rash decision and really end the game??

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Is there information somewhere about a second significant leak?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeNF
Is there information somewhere about a second significant leak?

Exactly.
I am not saying there is not, but what evidence do we have?
I know some guy that used to work for BP was speculating this a long time ago, but there has not been much else, unless I have missed it (Daughter has been sick so I am not on much lately)

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
opps

[edit on 28-6-2010 by triplescorpio]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF

totally they havent stopped it and they have no ideas yeah right in all good fun there are plenty of ways to do so if it was what they portray...

their are many report of multiple plumes rising in different parts think thats what there called.

at the risk ofsounding like the typical i have a freind who said . a lady customer who does disaster contigency for brookhaven lab said in convo that there has to be more we atr not told if there wasnt it woulda been fixed because any major company with contigency plans out the kuzoo just they didnt plan on this one because there more then a leaky pipe.

my two cents...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I have heard of this second leak many times here....but i have yet to see any evidence that it even exists
you would think there would be something..?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a ROV has already filmed cracks on the seabed floor in the gulf
thats why they cant nuke it down there or it will all colapse
they cant clean it obviously ..
any big storm or small rain will bring the oil inland ..
only thing they can do now to avoid the spreading .. is to block it
and stop using the toxic corexit (the dispersant)

where to block it .. how to block it ..
the gulf is already RIP for the next 100 yrs
so the solution :
create a huge wall
from mexico to cuba .. and from cuba to florida if you take a map
you will see what i mean ..
the gulf will be sealed from the atlantic ocean
but it will not happen of course .. the wall is impossible to build
after florida its the atlantic ocean and then it will take the highway of the ocean and go to europe
this oil spill is just another confirmation that till 2012 .. it will be a darktime for everyone for many reasons ... polution.war.crashed economy.riots etc etc ..

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I've seen cracks in the floor bed, but nothing but nothing leaking from it. I'm not sure if those cracks were caused by the well issue, or if they we're already there?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
When this began there were 3 official leaks.

2 minor leaks and the main leak we all know about.

I really don't know if the others were plugged, or have just been ignored.

Related video...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

im goin with ignored

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

I believe the second leak was rumored to be related to drilling platform #23051. Google "platform #23051 leak" and you'll come up with a bunch of links.

And the 'second leak' rumor could have been started by these guessing guys:

"There's another leak, much bigger, 5 to 6 miles away"

Who knows what's really going on, nobody credible and on the scene seems to be willing to tell us much of anything, and that in itself is spooky. Sometimes no news means bad news, particularly when those liable are the only ones that really know what's going on.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Shamanistical]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
reply to post by Ben81

im goin with ignored

please explaine yourself

did you mean about the wall i was talking about
it will be ignored ?

if so yes thats true it will be ignored for sure

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Ben81]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

i meant the blind i has already been turned there is no hope as a nation or group before summers end we will find our selves fighting to survive on the local family freind level the herd is toast and i really feel this to be true

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
does anyone know if they can even detect other leaks and if so can someone explain how if the ground is so weak how it supports the ocean and the pressure at 8000 ft

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I dunno... But every night for the past several nights i have dreamed of a second well that was being plugged with a top kill closer to Florida...

It's weird that i keep having it... But its probably just a dream....

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

I dunno... But every night for the past several nights i have dreamed of a second well that was being plugged with a top kill closer to Florida...

It's weird that i keep having it... But its probably just a dream....

I think you should go on Coast To Coast AM radio show and give George Nouri you prediction and dream...would be interesting to follow up on.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by realmatrix

Ah, forget George Snoory, he couldn't care any less about the ecology, any concern or compassion he expresses for nature is fake, proven by the fact he endorses and hawks gold (which has a horrible ecological impact against nature) for the preservation of wealth, of all things. He probably adorns himself with the stuff too.

You know, if that well is eroding down below, eventually a sinkhole will open up and release an onslaught of oil and gases that will create a huge tsunami that will hit every other drilling and production platform in the gulf and you'll have hundreds of gushing wells down below.

I had a series of dreams 45 years ago that revealed to me that the 3rd world war would be fought between humanity and nature and that 89% of humanity would parish by the end of 2011. Been talking about it online for the last 14 years, even posted about it here at ATS 18 days before that well blew. There were a number of other things I was told in those dreams that I posted about years before they happened which came true. I had my doubts in the past about those dreams, but not any more.

Prepare for the worst, because this war is one that humanity will loose, and it's all because they refuse to surrender to nature and her natural intentions and means and ways.

top topics

join