It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tele-kids, could you be one?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by von_steezy

How convenient.

Surely you know of someone who has a camera.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by von_steezy

i would post a video of these events but i have no camera

Why is it that all the people with super powers never seem to have cameras, and rarely know how to attach files to email or upload video?

Look...if you can really do what you claim, you personally...right now, are in a position to change the entire world. You personally can end all war, end world dependancy an oil and push the human race into space.

You will be rich and famous and loved and powerful and quite possibly the most important person in human history.

You can find someone with a cellphone camera.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by von_steezy

i would post a video of these events but i have no camera, nor do i have glass objects to do these things with....

Come on ........ at least put some effort into the excuses .

The jig is up !

The standard of trolling has gone way down on ATS lately ...........

[edit on 20-6-2010 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
i know how to post videos and things of those sorts to the internet.

i do have a camera phone i did not want to mention. i will have a video up on this thread ASAP.

theirs no way to know what this means for the world and me... i could be someone important, but then again i could end up in a hospital for the mentally insane.

but what ever happens i know it will be grand. stand with the crowd, or fall in line. but i will be the one to stand aside.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well I don't necessarily think I am telekinetic. I have tried before because of some strange dreams I have had but no success. Here are some of the dreams that made me wonder about it.

1. This one is really strange. I was in a war torn house. Half of the house was missing like a dozer had raked half the house and roof off. I was under the floor boards. I felt something next to me and felt it was dead. I look over and its a grey laying next to me. I hear scurrying on the floor boards above me. A voice echos in my ears, "they have your brother." I immediately scurry out from the floor boards. Its night can clear and the stars are out and the door of the house closes. I run for the door and open it and look to my left. In the night sky I see their ship with no lights and they are just making off. I state, "O no you don't!" and reach for the craft and start fighting its accent like I am telekinetic or something and I am stopping it but its kinda hard but I am really pissed. I get it to ground level and it starts raking on the asphalt and sparks are flying and the driver immediately reverses direction. I change my force and he starts raking on the asphalt again throwing sparks and I think I have damaged it. My next idea is to rip it open when I wake up from the dream.

2. Some others and I were experimenting with telekinesis. We decided to make a tornado but suddenly it got out of control grew beyond what we were doing for some reason. Suddenly my brother got caught up in it and was being whipped around as he went up. I reached for him and drew him out of the tornado and back down to me quickly. He came down and I halted him a foot above the ground. He was limp but I felt he was ok.

3. I was just doing work at some place I have never seen before moving large objects and stacking them tele-kinetically. Its been so long I barely remember much of this dream at all just that I was doing it a lot and working.

I remember asking God why I had dreams like this and all I seemed to get was a thought that it was likely connected to the spirit realm and that we were used to that there and happens in spiritual warfare.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by von_steezy posted on 21-6-2010 @ 06:13 AM

i do have a camera phone

i will have a video up on this thread ASAP.

Von_steezy's user page:

So eight days with no promised video, and four days since his last login.

i do have a camera phone i did not want to mention.

So, yeah.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join