It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tele-kids, could you be one?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
hello,

im writing today to say that i have been having some very interesting dreams, thoughts, and days. i have been having, what i thought to be hallucinations. but later when a friend of mine said something about what she seen, i knew that i was not hallucinating. what she described was, to the T, of what i had been seeing.

i, with out a dough, have telekinetic, telepathic, powers. i have had many people comment on these events as they unfold.

i know i will get some skeptics, but that comes with the story.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
What kinds of things do you see?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Yes, I know what your talking about, check out indigosociety. I would like to hear more about your visions if you could elaborate.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by CREAM]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by von_steezy

i, with out a dough, have telekinetic, telepathic, powers

Forgive my curiosity, but if so, then why are you introducing yourself here on ATS instead of introducing yourself to the world at large to change it for the better?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by von_steezy
hello,

im writing today to say that i have been having some very interesting dreams, thoughts, and days. i have been having, what i thought to be hallucinations. but later when a friend of mine said something about what she seen, i knew that i was not hallucinating. what she described was, to the T, of what i had been seeing.

i, with out a dough, have telekinetic, telepathic, powers. i have had many people comment on these events as they unfold.

i know i will get some skeptics, but that comes with the story.

=============================

Welcome von_steezy !

=============================

Can you devise little demonstration for us ?

Perhaps you could include ATS members .....

What do you think ? ........ Are you game ?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket

i, with out a dough, have telekinetic, telepathic, powers

Forgive my curiosity, but if so, then why are you introducing yourself here on ATS instead of introducing yourself to the world at large to change it for the better?

Introduce to the world? You mean telling people about telepathy etc? Bad idea, you'll be in the psychiatric center in no time, I know because I've been there.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

not if you really can show that you have these abilities

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Introduce to the world? You mean telling people about telepathy etc?

Not if you tell them about it from a mile away, without giving them your name or any idea what you look like.

you'll be in the psychiatric center in no time, I know because I've been there.

...if you're really telepathic, how difficult would it be to wait for the psychiatrist to leave the room and then tell him "So, hearing voices makes you crazy, right? Do you hear my voice? What does that tell you?"

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Telepathy usually requires two willing participants, I doubt there are many people who can just go out and really read random people's minds or transmit thoughts to random people. Most people who are advanced spiritually dont feel the need to prove anything to anyone. It doesnt matter if you can prove yourself anyway, you'll never be given the chance. You'd be surprised how little face time you get from anybody when you get sent to a phyc center, it's just a series of people following procedures, if you say you have some sort of physic power, theyll have to admit you.

Edit- let me explain my story so you know what Im referencing. Earlier this year I had what I considered to be a spiritual awakening. One day at school I was talking to people about the norway spiral, haarp, phi and other topics discussed here and elsewhere. I felt like although not normal, I could talk to people about it with out getting into trouble or something. Wrong. An idiot teacher of mine decided I must be under the influence of drugs for what I had said to others about conspiracy stuff. I was sent to the office, then sent to the nurse for a sobriety test, passed that then was told I have to go the hospital for an evaluation because I passed the sobriety test, there I was admitted into the adolescent psychiatric unit(where I had to spend a week), simply because I asserted that there was nothing wrong with me and they just didnt believe me because they didnt think I would sent there in the first place for nothing.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by CREAM]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Welcome to the madness.

There is cold beer and pizza in the frig.
Let the cat out before you turn in for the night.
Oh and no shoes on the couch.

Peace

Slay

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
well, i have been seeing objects move on their own and levitate.

i have managed to do this at almost any given time, but it works best when drug induced. i know i will get a lot of heat for this but i don't think i should have to lie on the internet of all places.

i usually smoke marijuana, wait for the effects to kick in. and i don't even have to think about it once i am high. it just happens on its own....

reading minds is not what most people think it is. i can read minds at random, i can pick up on any given person in a packed room. i hear others thoughts, and most of the time i cant help but to look at the person who is having the thoughts.

im on here because the world would not know how to handle the idea of a person being able to read minds. i have already contacted the James Randi foundation, and they really just said i would have to fill out the required paperwork it takes to be able to participate in the contest.

but i would be more then happy to work with the staff at ATS to prove the supernatural behaviors that i possess.

-peace.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Your thread is going to get deleted if you don't stop the drug talk. You can't talk about personal drug use via the T&C. I didn't say I agree with them but I will respect their terms. I want to know more about your dreams just don't mention personal use.

I will find the link for the terms and conditions.

2e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities; specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, dicussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination. [/quote] The last sentence is actually in red..

www.abovetopsecret.com...]T&C

[edit on 6/19/2010 by mblahnikluver]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

You want to prove this to ATS?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

yes, i would want nothing more.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Just out of curiosity how do you plan to do this? Many come on here claiming powers often and they are just trolls and wind up getting deleted.. So did you join ATS for this reason only? Do you enjoy other topics on here?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

reading minds is not what most people think it is.

Ok. What about the telekinesis? You stated in the original post that you had "telekinetic powers."

What is it specifically you're able to do, under what conditions?

more then happy to work with the staff at ATS to prove
the supernatural behaviors that i possess.

A video of you telekinetically moving a non-metallic object covered by a glass on a glass table would be an excellent way to start.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Exactly and I know this first hand, lol.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

OMFG, just for having out-there beliefs? You weren't a threat to anyone, you were just telling people about what you thought might be?

That's crazy.

I'm glad that I didn't tell people in public about my out-there beliefs when I was pretty paranoid a couple years back.

I truly thought you couldn't be held against your will unless you were deemed a threat to yourself or those around you. Is this not the case?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Is this not the case?

Involuntary psychiatric hold

couldn't be held against your will unless you were
deemed a threat to yourself or those around you.

In theory, perhaps, but ask yourself by what process someone might come to be "deemed" a threat. Let me propose a hypothetical situation. Imagine, for example, that some total stranger phones in an anonymous tip to the police that an individual is a homocidal maniac. Or perhaps they claim to be a colleague, and claim that they overheard said person talking about plans to kill themelves.

Regardless of whether these claims are later determined to have any validity, do you think such a person might end up in a 72 hour evaluation?

And what if during that evaluation, a person were to make the mistake of honestly answering the psychiatrists questions about one's thoughts and beliefs, and what if those thoughts and beliefs happen not to entirely match how the psychiatrist thinks they should be?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
well i am not here for attention or to say i have powers that i don't really have.

when i say telekinetic, i mean i can have objects levitate, move in their own patterns, and set back in place like nothing ever happened.

and yes these objects really do move on their own. and yes i have had groups of people, many different times, tell me what they seen. and most of the time i don't even have to ask people what they were seeing because their reactions told the whole story.

i would post a video of these events but i have no camera, nor do i have glass objects to do these things with....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join