It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Messenger (Dirken Ridge) - update of the 'Demon Identification' (Red-eyes) Case.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Will the photos that you spoke of be available any time soon? I'm curious to know what I can sense from them.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKnight13
Will the photos that you spoke of be available any time soon? I'm curious to know what I can sense from them.

Just about to upload now ... bear with me.

I will say from the get go that the camera was my friends and she no longer has it so I cannot give you the details ... but anyone who knows about photography is welcome to do absolutely anything they like to the photos to prove authenticity ... I would really welcome this if anyone has such capabilities.

The only changes I have made to the pictures is some have been brightened to emphasize details and some have been colour inverted again to show detail.

I'm going to add the photos in 4 different batches otherwise it will take me too long to get them all added (there are about 20 all togther) this way you will have something to look at whilst I continue to add;

'Red-Eyes' Pics - taken in House 1 during the first investigation.

W.I.S.P.S Team -

Binding & Banishing Ritual

Pan Apparition(?) - showed up in a random photograph taken during the ritual.

Woody

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

'Red-Eyes' Collection

These photographs come from House 1 during the first investigation ... they were taken on the landing upstairs ... the first picture shows the landing with the lights on and the other picture was taken with the lights off and no flash on the camera ... all doors were closed and there are no windows or light sources available during the taking of the second picture.

Landing - Lights On

Please note the placement of the door handles ... and note that the following picture(s) show the area between and including the 2 doors on the right of the picture.

Landing - Light's Off With 'Red-Eyes & Light Anomoly

'Red-Eyes' - Circled

'Red-Eyes' - Brightened

'Red-Eyes - Inverted

Not off to a good start here ... 3 of the links aren't working ... no idea why ... I copied everything just as I did for the first two images ... can anyone help me please

Really need these pictures sorting out so that you can see the full effect ... any help gratefully received but keep it simple I'm a real technophobe.

Woody

edit on 29-8-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I would recommend deleting the images from ATS that aren't working & try it again. Flickr is another good place to upload photos & post them.

I'm a veteran systems administrator, technology enthusiast & PC gamer, so I have much experience with troubleshooting strange technology issues.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

W.I.S.P.S Team (normal and during the ritual)

During the ritual to Bind & Banish the entity we knew as Dirken Ridge we wanted to be absolutely certain we were fully protected inside and out ... and being experienced practicing Witches we called on Hecate the Crone Goddess to come into us and protect and guide us through the ritual. I added these photographs because I wanted to show how the girls and I look in normal circumstances and how our faces looked distorted and even a little elongated during the ritual ... the Goddess was within (?)

Me - (Berith Woodwytch) - Taken At A Spirit Festival In Sepia Effect

Me - (Berith Woodwytch) - During The Binding & Banishing Ritual

Phenex (MEMBER B) & Innermostlistener (MEMBER C + MOTHER 2) - normal photograph

Phenex (MEMBER B) During The Binding & Banishing Ritual

Innermostlistener (MEMBER C + MOTHER 2) During The Binding & Banishing Ritual

Sorry that the ritual pictures are so big and you need to scroll but at least they're working

Woody

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Were you all around a fire? The lighting is very strange & is definitely emanating something that I can't quite place.

The red eye photos are definitely laden with malevolence (I hope you can get the rest working).

Woodwytch, I should introduce myself in terms of my strongest ability. I have very strong sensing abilities which allows me to sense energy, alignment (still growing in this area), & emotions (a long journey of learning how to describe non-human emotions) of areas, objects, photos, spirits, people, animals & the like. That's what I'm utilizing when looking at the photos.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Were you all around a fire? The lighting is very strange & is definitely emanating something that I can't quite place.

The red eye photos are definitely laden with malevolence (I hope you can get the rest working).

Woodwytch, I should introduce myself in terms of my strongest ability. I have very strong sensing abilities which allows me to sense energy, alignment (still growing in this area), & emotions (a long journey of learning how to describe non-human emotions) of areas, objects, photos, spirits, people, animals & the like. That's what I'm utilizing when looking at the photos.

Hey there CrimsonKnight13 ... pleased to meet you and please feel free to offer anything you pick-up from the pictures.

I got called away and have gone past the 4hr limit to edit the 'Red-Eyes' pictures so I will try to re-add them in a separate post but first I will add a few photo's taken during the Binding & Banishing ritual ... you will see in the first one that we were burning something in Bertha (my trusty cauldron) ... I cannot go into specifics about what was being burnt but let's just say ... it gave off a very unusual smokeless flame. This was the only light source and we were standing around the cauldron when the photo's were taken that accounts for the glow on our faces but it is the stange distortion to our faces that struck me as weird ... never seen it happen to us before ... but then we'd never done such a powerful ritual before ... and it did work !

Binding & Banishing Ritual

'Bertha' - My Cauldron (no flash)

Smoke / Mist / Cloud On The Outside Of The Circle

Smoke / Mist / Cloud Expanded

Offering To Hecate

Rituals End

Damn technology it's the bane of my life ... I have no idea why it's adding some photographs and not others ... I am following exactly the same steps every time and I double-checked the links codes to make sure I hadn't typed them wrong.

As with the 'Red-Eye' pics I will come back to them later and try to correct the links somehow ... next I want to add the 'Pan Anomoly' pics.

Woody

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
[Headline]'Pan Anomoly'

During our investigations we take lot's of random pictures just on the off-chance that we might pick something up that we'd missed with the naked-eye ... after we finished the ritual and just before we released the elements and thanked Pan and Hecate for their protection and assistance throughout prior to closing the circle Phenex was taking a few shot's in different directions ... it wasn't until we uploaded the images to her computer the next day that we saw this anomoly on one of the pictures ... I really hope these turn-out ok keep your fingers crossed.

Pan (?) - no flash and unbrightened

Pan (?) - brightened

Pan (?) - inverted

Pan (illustration for comparison)

Daylight Shot Of The Area

Woody

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

'Red-Eyes' Collection

These photographs come from House 1 during the first investigation ... they were taken on the landing upstairs ... the first picture shows the landing with the lights on and the other picture was taken with the lights off and no flash on the camera ... all doors were closed and there are no windows or light sources available during the taking of the second picture.

Landing - Lights On

Please note the placement of the door handles ... and note that the following picture(s) show the area between and including the 2 doors on the right of the picture.

Landing - Light's Off With 'Red-Eyes & Light Anomoly

'Red-Eyes' - Circled

'Red-Eyes' - Brightened

'Red-Eyes - Inverted

Not off to a good start here ... 3 of the links aren't working ... no idea why ... I copied everything just as I did for the first two images ... can anyone help me please

Really need these pictures sorting out so that you can see the full effect ... any help gratefully received but keep it simple I'm a real technophobe.

Woody

Ok I'm having another go at adding the failed pictures from yesterday;

... checked this time before I pressed the 'post' button and still not working ... sorry for the let down but unless someone can add them for me I don't have a clue what else I can do ... very disappointed.

Woody

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Er Hum *drum roll

This is my final attempt to try and get these damn pictures uploaded ... I have uploaded the full collection to Photobucket and added them all to one album ... each is titled / tagged / and has a description ... it's taken me forever (I told you I was a technophobe :duh
... please Goddess let this link work.

s748.photobucket.com...

Oh my goodness I did it

Ok, and breathe ...

Now please feel free to peruse the album at your leisure anyone who still has an interest and hasn't died of boredom and/or disappointment

Do as you will with the images in an effort to prove their authenticity and if you have any questions just ask

Woody (can I just say ... I'm so pleased with myself right now) !

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I apologize for the delay in response.

I can definitely sense that the entities you were dealing with are no longer around but I do sense that something remains (or recently arrived?). Have you noticed anything off lately? I'm unsure if you & your friends have attracted attention of a new (maybe old) entity or entities that have yet to make themselves known. At most, I'm getting a very faint hint of whatever it is.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I can definitely sense that the entities you were dealing with are no longer around but I do sense that something remains (or recently arrived?). Have you noticed anything off lately? I'm unsure if you & your friends have attracted attention of a new (maybe old) entity or entities that have yet to make themselves known. At most, I'm getting a very faint hint of whatever it is.

Hey there CK ... many apologies for the right royal foul-up in getting the photographs uploaded

I hope you enjoyed looking through the complete photobucket album in the post above your last one.

You're correct about the original entity no longer being around however it had such an impact on our lives that there will always be a shadow/scar left behind.

Interesting that you mention 'something recently arrived' ... I was speaking to MOTHER 1 from HOUSE 1 the other day on the telephone and she tells me she has a new partner who has recently moved-in with her and he is a Pagan (Druid) ... I felt an overwhelming rush of comfort for her when she told me this because I always felt she needed something other than 'ritual protection' she needed physical protection and my instant feeling was that this Pagan Man is her gurdian in the real world to protect her from the spirit world ... especially with her house being on the edge of the negative leyline where the vortex is ... because an energy vortex can re-open at any time so it's never completely dealt with ... and I have always felt that my path and this entities will cross in some way in the future ... something I do not look forward to but feel better equipped to deal with next time.

I have also been aware of another guide trying to make it's presence felt for me for a month or so now (my existing 3 guides have stepped back so I know somethings happening) ... I feel I am about to embark on the next chapter in my life-journey and this new guide is coming through to help me along the way ... it has not really presented yet but it's close and I feel it is ancient and strong ... well picked-up on your part

Woody

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Hey there CK ... many apologies for the right royal foul-up in getting the photographs uploaded

I hope you enjoyed looking through the complete photobucket album in the post above your last one.

You're correct about the original entity no longer being around however it had such an impact on our lives that there will always be a shadow/scar left behind.

Interesting that you mention 'something recently arrived' ... I was speaking to MOTHER 1 from HOUSE 1 the other day on the telephone and she tells me she has a new partner who has recently moved-in with her and he is a Pagan (Druid) ... I felt an overwhelming rush of comfort for her when she told me this because I always felt she needed something other than 'ritual protection' she needed physical protection and my instant feeling was that this Pagan Man is her gurdian in the real world to protect her from the spirit world ... especially with her house being on the edge of the negative leyline where the vortex is ... because an energy vortex can re-open at any time so it's never completely dealt with ... and I have always felt that my path and this entities will cross in some way in the future ... something I do not look forward to but feel better equipped to deal with next time.

I have also been aware of another guide trying to make it's presence felt for me for a month or so now (my existing 3 guides have stepped back so I know somethings happening) ... I feel I am about to embark on the next chapter in my life-journey and this new guide is coming through to help me along the way ... it has not really presented yet but it's close and I feel it is ancient and strong ... well picked-up on your part

Woody

Having the full album available helped me a bit more. Thanks.

I'm glad you & your friends are doing well at the least. May those shadows recede & scars heal.

As far as this new guide, have you been able to deduce its name & origin despite the apparent obscurity? I'm intrigued since it seems you've been meeting & contending with very ancient spirits as of late.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Woody

Having the full album available helped me a bit more. Thanks.

I'm glad you & your friends are doing well at the least. May those shadows recede & scars heal.

As far as this new guide, have you been able to deduce its name & origin despite the apparent obscurity? I'm intrigued since it seems you've been meeting & contending with very ancient spirits as of late.

I honestly haven't tuned-in to the new guide yet I feel like it is 'acclimatising' itself to this world (if that makes any sense) ... I think the draw of ancient entities has a lot to do with the fact that my own soul is an ancient one ... and I've always felt that this lifetime is either my last or penultimate lifetime and this is why I have spontaneously recalled previous lifetimes this time around ... kind of like a 'summing-up' and 'revising'.

The 3 guides who have been with me for various amounts of time are;

1/ Perriwinkle (real name Pelagius) - in his last physical life he was a Cistertian monk and this is how I 'see' him (he has actually shown himself in full physical manifestation once ... a completely amazing experience and I felt so honoured) ... he has been with me as a guide during several lifetimes ... and came to the fore in my present lifetime during my recollections of my Cornish lifetime as Hilley Tregaski ... he is so familiar to me he is more like an old friend than a spirit-guide.

2/ Broken Feather (Piegan Crow Indian) - He first made his presence felt when I first moved to North Yorkshire 18yrs ago after a particularly harrowing time in my life ... he was a power of strength and quite aloof (not like Perriwinkle) ... he only ever made his presence felt when I needed a boost of strength and confidence ... he was an Indian Brave and he reflected his bravery onto me ... that was his job.

3/ Khya (a Sirian entity who has never been in human form) - She is my spiritual and scientific mentor ... my teacher guide ... and I had one of the most amazing experiences of my life with her which you can read the complete account of in two threads I wrote when I first joined ATS ... here are the links (you need to read both parts for the full account);

Part 1 www.abovetopsecret.com...

Part 2 www.abovetopsecret.com...

Woody

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Something seems off about those 3 disappearing & the new, powerful "guide" taking over. If this being is even more powerful than all 3 of them combined, you may have a spirit that knows the ways of true glamour, masquerade, & obfuscation. I personally believe that you should test this guide well, since its intentions may be obscured by its emanation of power & age. The faint hint I mentioned yesterday appears to be a masking of sorts rather than an orientation of a new environment.

Just some food for thought...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Something seems off about those 3 disappearing & the new, powerful "guide" taking over. If this being is even more powerful than all 3 of them combined, you may have a spirit that knows the ways of true glamour, masquerade, & obfuscation. I personally believe that you should test this guide well, since its intentions may be obscured by its emanation of power & age. The faint hint I mentioned yesterday appears to be a masking of sorts rather than an orientation of a new environment.

Just some food for thought...
I'll bear this in mid and don't worry I'll stay alert ... the other 3 haven't exactly gone they just seem to have stepped back a tad.

I'll keep you updated as and when.

Woody

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

thank you for all of this information. Stick to your Old Guides/Allies tell the new one to slow down and back off a little .

Daemons have been on the rise lately they i fear are using new openings via the EMS. If you need help ask.

Peace Blessed Be

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hermit777
reply to post by woodwytch

thank you for all of this information. Stick to your Old Guides/Allies tell the new one to slow down and back off a little .

Daemons have been on the rise lately they i fear are using new openings via the EMS. If you need help ask.

Peace Blessed Be

Hey there Hermit777 ... heard and understood ... thank-you

Woody

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Rather than spend years on this and on multiple threads, remember demons like to waste people's time, luring them into their circle and causing them harm. They are ticksters and evil, and must not be given this time or interaction.
A call to an exorcist priest ordained and trained to utilise the Roman ritual, will eradicate any such entity, successfully and easily. Job done...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00777
Rather than spend years on this and on multiple threads, remember demons like to waste people's time, luring them into their circle and causing them harm. They are ticksters and evil, and must not be given this time or interaction.
A call to an exorcist priest ordained and trained to utilise the Roman ritual, will eradicate any such entity, successfully and easily. Job done...

Thanks for your input 00777 but if you'd read the thread properly you would have noticed that this case was dealt with and concluded back in 2010 ... I know it's easy to miss the post dates on threads sometimes I've done it myself ... the pictures towards the end of the thread were added last year at the request of a member long after the case was successfully closed.

Woody

edit on 28-2-2013 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join