It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good weekend for contact.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hello
it sounds very interesting indeed. I must try it. But I have one question and I must point out that I am not joking about my question. Can the body react to this high energy level we now experience. This must sound strange. But my skin has been itching like crazy the last few days. I do not have allergic or any kind of sickness or reaction patterns like this. Just asking if its possible. Serious answers very appretiated

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
It's been discouraged among the people.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by HeavenlyDivine

Why event comment then ?

If they belong their then some mod or admin will put them where they see fit...

until then..just contribute to the post.

this is good thread with a great link to sky floating's thread.

Note to add....

Is it odd that any time I have tried to meditate or think about contact with ET's that I get very emotional and my eyes start to water.

I'm not sad or fearful, it's just that I feel so positive that I want to communicate that It just sends a surge of emotion over my whole being.

It's as if my mind/body is telling me that my belief and intent is true and pure...

It is stronger than just a normal emotion or a normal sadness..it's not even a sadness it's like a Beautiful awakening feeling that is brief usually because it kind of gets to me that such emotion could overpower me like that just by thinking about truths and wanting good things to happen.

Just thought I'd add that incase anybody has experienced anything similar..

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
ask for a little help in the leak then

thank you

and dont forget a little help with the tirany too

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Man, some of you are just peaches aren't ya?

You give much hope for humanity.

Instead of just being a wise a$$ and acting like a teenager with nothing better to do than put others down in your own lame little ways..
Try something productive.
Something positive..
Seems you could use it.

No, not the TV. :p

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

The 6 years is partly a gut feeling, partly to do with the film Avatar and partly to do with The Span. James Cameron knows whats happening, it's metaphor after metaphor for the shift to the connection with higher self. When they are in the Avatar body I see this as a metaphor for when we are in alignment with our higher selves. And James cameron keeps going on about six year periods in the movie. I think it is to do with the 3 years up to Dec 21 2012 and the 3 years after. In channeled information I have heard ET refer to 2010 - 2015 as the span, things are very maleable over this period but after this period things will start to crystallise. This period is about choosing how we wish to live the rest of our incarnation on this planet. If we can move to a reality based on love, compassion, and helping eachother before 2015 we will live this reality more easily after 2015. However if we continue to pursue the path of fear, greed and domination things could turn pretty grim after 2015.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Yes my, friends were geting a little annoyed with me, they couldn't understand why I was so happy and excited after just watching Englands dismal display of football

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Yes, she does not judge us for our deeds, she experiences unconditional love for all beings.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

I think the energies are going to keep increasing for the rest of our incarnation here. Up to Dec 2012 though they will be increasing exponentially. To me they seem to double every day.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Yes as the energy increases I think we will become more sensitive on all levels, my body is starting to reject all junk food and additives, I just get ill if I eat unnatural food. I've always had sensitive skin but it does seem like it may be increasing in sensitivity.

If the energies of a highly evolved being were to channel through us directly I believe our bodies would not be prepared and it could fry our nerve centres.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by redzi0n]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Yes, I experience this all the time, this is the vibration of your higher self coming through. your higher self is very excited about you making contact. This is obviosly one of your major life themes. The feelings will come more and more and acting on them will take you to magical places.

Any feeling of excitement/love/compassion/creativity; this is your higher self talking to you, saying yes you are moving in the right direction, yes keep going this way. This is the thread of the reason you incarnated on this planet.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

While they may give information that can help us they will not intervene directly with the oil spill gusher or the tiranny on the planet as it is our planet and our issues to solve to evolve as a society.

On tiranny you need to realise that the tyrants are you, they are part of you, when you realise this it will be easier to deal with the problem.

On the oil spill gusher there is currently a short video from Bashar replying to the same question on the Bashar home page, maybe it will help you.

www.bashar.org...

[edit on 20-6-2010 by redzi0n]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Someone care to answer to my question some posts above
?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by gamerman

Hi, I did do, three posts up, sorry didn't make it clear i was replying to you. It could be possible you have become more sensitive to unnatural substances as your vibration increases. Try not to put anything unnatural/inorganic in/on your body, and try a detox see if it helps. Organic soap is excellent but is expensive.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
So, did anyone make contact last weekend?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Only with my Higher Self, I guess the ET's were busy ^^

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Let us know if you make contact

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join