It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good weekend for contact.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

This weekend is going to be ripe for making telempathic contact. There is currently a huge energy influx penetrating the planet, probably something to do with the Summer Solstice.

I have managed to tune in to Planetary Mind the last two mornings. It's awesome, you can sense all consciousness on the planet that has reached a certain vibration; and there are a lot of high vibration Extra Terrestrial beings close enough to Earth to enter our planetary consciousness field. I can sense them smoothly gliding around in their spacecraft.

I suggest you work with the resonance of the land, which we could call the ley line grid and vortices. I wouldn't bother researching ley lines and vortex sites, I would trust your own instincts and go to the nicest place in nature you can find. If you feel energetically charged, (or you may get a headache if you are not in the right state of mind), you are in a good spot. I find the best times for contact are before dawn and early morning, (it was approximately 7:30am this morning).

Just remember all telempathy issues from the heart, you have to be working with an open heart for these things to work. If you open your heart and send love to the ET's and ask them for help, they will respond, perhaps not in the way you expect, but they will respond, I am sure of that.

Here are some threads from Skyfloating on Tuning in to Extra Terrestrial Contact;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hiyah redzi0n~

There certainly is an influx of energy encompassing us right now,
and over the next couple of days it is going to increase even more.

Happy Summer Solstice to you, friend.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

love and peace friend, welcome to the new reality.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

I don't feel invited to it

Could i ask E.T. to land? Seriously i would love that to happen in front of me.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Oh boy.

Where to start?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00e1a2fd43c8.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
Oh boy.

Where to start?

Lol, right. Not sure it's even worth asking for some sort of proof.

Surely these sort of threads should be in the skunk works or psychic predictions area?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

Everyones invited, but you have to invite them too.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Nah -- I got too much stuff going on. This weekend won't work for me at all.

Perhaps next weekend? I'm free then...Or maybe the third week of July?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeavenlyDivine

Lol, right. Not sure it's even worth asking for some sort of proof.

Surely these sort of threads should be in the skunk works or psychic predictions area?

Proof of what? I dont think this thread is intended to prove anything, more of a discussion.

To the OP, do you just meditate and clear your mind when you tap into the collective conciseness? I am just wondering because it's been a long time since I have been able to reach that level of consciousness, any tips would be appreciated.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I'm not good at meditating, I just walk in the forest and after a while naturally go into a meditative state, I sometimes stop and meditate under a tree for 15 miutes or so. It's really whatever puts you into a higher state of consciousness.

Always act on your excitement and follow your heart/passion, this will lead you where you need to go to raise your vibration. As you raise your frequency these things will start to happen naturally. I believe most people drawn to this discussion forum will start to experience these things naturally sometime over the next 6 years. If you are fascinated by ET/UFO phenomenon there is a good chance you incarnated on this planet with ET contact being a main life theme. So you will come to experience these things sooner or later, if you wish to, nothing is forced upon anyone.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Why bother with those friggin' UFOs when you could take a look at your own backyard? There's lots to `see` at ground level you know!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

I like communicating with Mother Earth, animals, humans, trees also, but this is an Aliens and UFO's forum :p

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
I'm not good at meditating, I just walk in the forest and after a while naturally go into a meditative state, I sometimes stop and meditate under a tree for 15 miutes or so. It's really whatever puts you into a higher state of consciousness.

Always act on your excitement and follow your heart/passion, this will lead you where you need to go to raise your vibration. As you raise your frequency these things will start to happen naturally. I believe most people drawn to this discussion forum will start to experience these things naturally sometime over the next 6 years. If you are fascinated by ET/UFO phenomenon there is a good chance you incarnated on this planet with ET contact being a main life theme. So you will come to experience these things sooner or later, if you wish to, nothing is forced upon anyone.

Thanks for the reply, I have had experiences in the past. I think I need some nature. And is the 6 year time frame based in something(like 2012) or just a general prediction?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

Okay, I'll get my tinfoil hat and start shining my flashlight into the skies. Maybe, I'll get a response, if any.

I think I may have seen a Lemurian-type cloud over the Bay Area sometime Friday evening. They say UFOs hide in these types of cloud cover.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I believe UFO's are real, I believe Aliens do exist, unfortunately i also believe that the only things the OP will be connecting with very soon are the men in white coats !

[edit on 063030p://06America/Chicago19 by ProRipp]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The energy levels of the Earth are ridiculously high right now.

Last night, I was feeling so excited from the vibes of the Earth.

Also, I layed under the stars last night and definitely felt energy up in the sky. I will be doing it again tonight for sure.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
Oh boy.

Where to start?

-----
Why even bother. Seriously, have you ever changed anyone's opinion on anything by arguing or debating with them? Not gonna happen.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Gaia is listening.

Talk to her in a quiet space - she'll respond. She does seem happy - considering the state of her appearance due to our lack of care...

What's she know we are yet to find out?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Can they reschedule.. Already got a kendo match with a tengu this weekend.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
The energy levels of the Earth are ridiculously high right now.

Last night, I was feeling so excited from the vibes of the Earth.

Also, I layed under the stars last night and definitely felt energy up in the sky. I will be doing it again tonight for sure.

I know right? And aren't the energies supposed to keep increasing?

As for contact, do you think contact through dreams are a possibility? I've had a lot of weird dreams lately...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join