It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[BBOT] No Excuses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Rumor has it that the real barefoot bandit is actually one Daniel Savakis. Colton Harris-Moore, upon witnessing Chuck Norris' untimely and unpleasant demise at the hands of Savakis, decided on his own, with no further duress, to confess in Savakis' stead. Details of exactly what transpired that could possibly have motivated Colton to confess are, to quote Mr. Harris-Moore, "Too frightening to mention."

We may never know the real truth about just what sort of entity Daniel really is. He is certainly no mere mortal man.

[edit on 7/13/2010 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

We may never know the real truth about just what sort of entity Daniel really is. He is certainly no mere mortal man.

Let's look at the facts. We have a very wealthy man, who lives alone in a glorious southern mansion, miles off a main road, surrounded by Pecan Orchards in the front, a bay in the back, and the eastern part of the property backs up to the Gulf of Mexico -- (as the crow flies.)

He disappears to other countries for long periods of time, presumably to see a lover, although she has never been seen visiting his home.

We know he is kind-spirited, as he writes books about marine life (dauphins), and graciously gives the fruit of his trees to children, as an act of charity. He also gives his nuts to ladies of the local Methodist Chuch, which they use to bake pies for their annual fund raiser. So he has a generous streak.

Now we also know he keeps to himself, and is not someone .. one readily negotiates with, or crosses. We do know he has weaponry, but assuming it is for protection, as after the oilycane, desperado's were fierce.

Reportedly, the BP executive he attacked was not seen again. He was said to have been severely burned by lasers!
It is suspected he was tied to a dauphin, and launched into the sea, towards the leak.

Yes, Daniel Savakis stayed on the beach after every one else evacuated.
But why? (I suspect he's in love with Katherine, and may be the father of her youngest child). But that's just theory on my part.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

You aren't implying Daniel is a gay fish that swam-off with Richard Dauphins, are you? If so, you'd better take that back because his consciouness is probably roaming the interwebz and monitoring closely this little exchange.

And, yeah, all the Church ladies want to enjoy his nuts, which he freely donates.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Now that's what I'm talking about! That's exactly what I'm implying, and I have no fear in doing so. I'm fearless. He can't touch me.

You seem to know Daniel, am I wrong? I have heard a great deal, but I can't prove anything.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
You seem to know Daniel, am I wrong? I have heard a great deal, but I can't prove anything.

Through some brief encounters, bad and good but he never lets anyone get to close. He tends to prefer rumors be circulated than the truth, so long as they're not libelous, which is much more profound than what people's limited imaginations can conceive. It's a free cloak of sorts that protects those not ready.

Do mind that this is based upon limited interaction and my own insight from that. Basically, if we know ourselves, we know Daniel but people would rather to focus on a manhunt than looking within for answers.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Loved your story, it is so well written, I did feel like I was there with them, praying that it stays fiction for all our sakes, expecially in that area, as they say fiction is stranger then fact.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Ok love it. Excellent

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Lol! I can't believe you bumped this, seems like it's a hundred years old!
(but since ya have, I have to tell ya it won first place in the contest). We had a panel of judges back then.
Could have knocked me over with a feather!

Anyway, you are very kind!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Ok writing never ends. You could look back to your beautiful story 24 years from now and know in you heart of words that this is my writing. My writing made people feel good. Bring back a great story from 2010 is something that will forever last. Your the best...Michael

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Wow! Thanks for the great story.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join