It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA vs Britian will not be 1-1 this time!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The finger pointers need to holster their hands or put them somewhere dark and lonely, because they are not a solution to the problem. We can blame until the cows come home, but that oil is still flowing. The Horizon was a catalyst for many woes to come, and we need to focus on how to deal with the changes that this will no doubt bring around. I for one take it very seriously, and know that sooner or later, we on the East Coast are going to receive a present in some form from the Gulf waters, and it is not going to be pretty. But one needs still to eat and drink. Will I rely on the gov't to supply me with essentials when the land I live upon no longer yields up ANYTHING? God, I hope not, and I will try to do whatever I can to fend for myself. Yikes.
No, blame is for others to deal with. All I can do is try to stay one step ahead of this and keep a clear head. Not knowing exactly what the danger is can be a real bitch.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ReluctantShaman

Reluctant Shaman.

I have been faced on various treads today with nothing but lack of friendship and respect by Americans towards Britain the the British.

if this is just because of the BP thing? If so you all fell for you're own propaganda. Well done!

After you last truly hurtful comment regarding our forces involvement in support of your country's "war on terror". in the spirit of alliance and friendship. I offer you this opportunity.

Watch the following video. this was posted on youtube a few years ago, so many more can be added. I would charge you with writing a letter to each individual family of each face here. And tell then what you have just told us here.

I am personally disgusted. From this point I am metaphorically expelling your ambassador. and cutting all relations with this monster of a country who own people seem to value nothing that is or has been between us.

watch it to the end. and enjoy the sour taste of your words.

[edit on 20/6/2010 by JakiusFogg]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

With all the intelligence that is supposed to be floating around here, unfortunately we still see people falling for the same old trap. Corporations are not the voice of the population, nor are they representative of the values of that population! Common sense, you would think.
The elite screw up, and us little ol people ending up scrapping between ourselves because of it. STUPID. It doesn't make any sense.
I dig Britain. I don't care about BP PLC. They are not the British people. They are a company.
I dig America. Microsoft is a company, not the American peoples' voice. Bill Gates doesn't represent ME.
Sigh. Sad state of affairs when it needs explaining.

Peace to you.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by DHSreallybugsme]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DHSreallybugsme

DHS,

I understand all of what you say. But what we have seen here, on this and other threads over the last few days. if nothing but unadulterated hostility, towards Britain, it's people, the monarchy, the flag, our forces. and it's ATS members. perpetrated by Average Joe Schmo American ATS Memeber. (not all)

I am sick of it

I agree with you it is sad when the difference between business and country needs explaining. But I feel that there is much more explaining to do, and we will need to keep doing it.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

The corporation is called the "United States" No America attached. You can do a Dunn and Bradstreet look up and it will give you all the officers and assets profits losses etc. It will not list the crown as the principle as they all use fronts and agents. If he crown could actually be proven 100% to be the principle there would be a revolution by morning so they have a vested interest in keeping it secret but there is ample evidence for the researcher.

This has nothing to do with the British people this is about Corporations acting as government including the Crown.

As for the UCC it is basically Admiralty merchant law come on to land. It originated in Babylon the most recent incarnation is the current UCC however it's been around since the inception. The Corporation was created in 1872 with the organic act. There were some precursors to it before then but not full blown corps like we have today.

Here's a couple links to get you started the first one compiles most of he evidence we are owned by the British Crown it is very compelling:

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

freedom-school.com...

[edit on 20-6-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Listen, just so we are clear:

- No one can kick our ass at football. Football isn't played with a round ball, either. That's soccer, and no one really cares if the rest of the world is better at soccer than us. We will cream you in football.

No you silly silly person, what you are describing is American FOOTBALL. NOT real FOOTBALL.

One is played by the rest of the world.... and one is played... by...er... America.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Listen, just so we are clear:

- No one can kick our ass at football. Football isn't played with a round ball, either. That's soccer, and no one really cares if the rest of the world is better at soccer than us. We will cream you in football.

No you silly silly person, what you are describing is American FOOTBALL. NOT real FOOTBALL.

One is played by the rest of the world.... and one is played... by...er... America.

Meh, the rest of America tries to play football, but the only ones who really know how to do it are Texans. The schools that win? They got their players from Texas.

Just be glad Texas doesn't care about soccer. Otherwise we would wipe the mat with all of you!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Just be glad Texas doesn't care about soccer. Otherwise we would wipe the mat with all of you!

Actually the way England are playing at the moment, i don't doubt it

BUT - face us at our best and you'd be doomed.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Thanks for the links hawiye,

I will be looking at those.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I think this is a problem-reaction-solution tactic. both of these organizations are in bed and they have an agenda even if bp is bankrupt there was a reason for it. theres no way this has blown up as much as it has without a hidden hand being part of it all. i want a conspiracy theory t shirts of bp.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join