It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA vs Britian will not be 1-1 this time!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

USA vs Britian will not be 1-1 this time!

theintelhub.com

Sovereign Citizens of the United States of America have filed a Lis Pendens against the British Crown on behalf of The People of America through its only legitimate agent, The United States of America.

The Lis Pendens was signed on June 15, 2010 by Trustees Charles C: Miller & Dean Arlo: Arp of 1402 Auburn Way N #416, Auburn, WA 98002 and delivered (faxed) June 16, 2010, unto the person of Her Majesty’s Treasury, The Rt. Honorable George Osborne MP, 21W1, HM Treasury, 1 Horse Guards Road, London SW1A 2HQ.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.di sclose.tv

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
OK So it has to be said that the Gulf oil situation is more than just serious. So much in fact that it seems some people want to close down BP and go after the British Crown and the British people.

An old saying they should remember "Throwing stones in a glass house is never I good idea". If you the people of the USA go after the British crown for:

"BRITISH PETROLEUM’S failure to act to prevent toxins, poisons, benzene in particular, results in crimes of international consequence:

1. Crimes Against Humanity
2. Crimes Against Peace
3. War Crimes"

You have to look at your own administrations involvement; as well as prepare for the barrage of attacks you will have on yourselves. To name a few there is the use of depleted Uranium in weapons, massacring of civilians using troops, aircraft, drones and missiles. The illegal use of child labour by US companies through their off shore subsidiaries, illegal detention of foreign nationals without representation, illegal assassination of US and foreign citizens, War crimes of untold magnitude by your leaders as well as people both historically and currently, the US control of the supply of drugs, creating and influencing more civil wars than any other country in history, economic terrorism in the name of capitalism, medical terrorism against the poor and for what? profit!

If someone better than I, actually complied the Obituary for the USA as will shortly be required, it would be a nightmare to read for the decent people of the USA, of which their are millions!

For a country that was created to protect the rights of the individual and create a land of freedom and tolerance, it has failed more catastrophically than the Deep Water Horizon.

We all knew that the oil industry would destroy what little we had left of our humanity, and no it is not our fault. Some of us have always strived to find an alternative (see additional link) to oil; but none of us had ever thought that the "American Dream" would turn into the "American Nightmare".

theintelhub.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I have to admit that I hope this does not spiral down into a US vs UK confrontation.. It will be a crying shame, tho if it happens it happens.

To be honest I think Obama and BP are acting like anger lightning rods for a reason, there is something much more sinister going on.. and I can not put my finger on it at the moment.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Sovereign Citizens of the United States of America have filed a Lis Pendens against the British Crown on behalf of The People of America through its only legitimate agent, The United States of America.

At first glance, this doesn't look like real law. It looks like make-it-up-as-you-go-along law.
It would be good to have some input from genuine lawyers, but I don't see any need to worry about it at the moment.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I like how the general response from the UK is "Stop yelling at us, the animals in the Gulf of Mexico deserved it because America is evil."

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This has been in a couple of threads on here.

They may be serious law students doing this. But in all the reseach on commonlaw protocol. Somebody should have instructed them on the basics of doing you freaking research.

The target as stated is poorly researched and based on assumption.

Fatal Mistake.

They are citing to company responsible as "BRITISH PETROLEUM"

There is NO room in any legal preceding for misidentification of plaintiff. Once the respondent is named, then that name is carried forward.

I state that you WILL NOT find any company listed at companies house as BRITISH PETROLEUM. And therefore as assigned, the respondent cannot respond as it does not exists.

I am sorry, but NO ASSUMPTION can be made on the name stated on a legal petition. i.e. Oh well it says British petroleum and we all really know what that means.

No sorry, No such respondent.

The company name is" BP P.L.C.

Formerly BP/AMOCO
Formerly The British Petroleum Company Ltd.

This took 10 seconds to find.

But please why is the same not launched against Haliburton?

This is just a weak and poor attempt to stir up feeling of nationalism, directed at entirely the wrong entities, and as such will draw to themselves much unwanted legal attention.

Law Students eh?? A little Knowledge is a dangerous thing.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If this is an end to this "SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP" then Bring it on, it's embarrassing to an English man to hear this pish. Israel and the USA are the biggest contributors to an unstable world, and they are one and the same.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I really wish these people would wake up and take off the blinders. Good lord...

This is like filing a lawsuit against poultry farmers because KFC made chicken suck.

Looks like the divide-and-conquer routine of the MSM is beginning to pay dividends.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Something more sinister going on ???

Is is a destabilization of UK / USA relationship with regard to Afghanistan.. Maybe a deterioration would force a withdrawl of British troops and then America could BUlldoze it's fat arse through all the newly found riches in mineral deposits etc etc which aobviously benefits the American economy and business keeping a BUST economy afloat !!

I would just like to say to all the American's who visit this site and scream at the UK..... it's a British company blah blah stealing treasure form the Gulf and desrtoying the GoM !!!! ---STOP and reflect on what your little attention spans are doing........

I watch a film last night called 'Idiocrasy' and the basic plot was an American frozen for 500 years wakes up in a worl (obviously American for the film) which was dominated by the dumb.... Big corporations had replaced water with gatorade or something and there the crops had failed but the blinckered population was SO DUMB it couldn't see the problem.......

Firstly I thought , what a pile of sh*t this film was but then I started to think that maybe the short attention span of most of todays POP focussed and religious obsessives might actually believe that the UK is at fault here !!

I read in another thread that there is a liable being start tosue the British Crown...... for god's sake.............. ONCE AND FOR ALL.............

IT IS ALL OUR FAULTS - our desire for petrol for BIG cars has caused this....... Get over it and if you speak to anyone in the street who is ranting Anti British slogans.. then IT IS YOUR DUTY to correct them and ILLUSTRATE that the SOCIETY we have created and become DEPENDANT on is at fault.....

If we get out of this current Leak scenario ( which I fear will get alot worse) THEN WE MUST SORT OURSELVES OUT QUICKLY......

Regards

PURPLEDOG UK

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
As a citizen of the US, i must say that the idiots who filed that suit do not represent me or my views on this situation.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
I like how the general response from the UK is "Stop yelling at us, the animals in the Gulf of Mexico deserved it because America is evil."

With the greatest of respect and I mean this completly seriously.............

You are An Idiot ......

What a stupid post, anyone suggesting the GoM eco system and all it's wildlife deserves this is just an amoeba brain sucking on jello..

Regards

PurpleDog UK

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

BRITISH PETROLEUM’S failure to act to prevent toxins, poisons, benzene in particular, results in crimes of international consequence:
1. Crimes Against Humanity
2. Crimes Against Peace
3. War Crimes

War crimes? Oh geez, looks like a couple of nuts are using the legal system again. BP is guilty of doing a lot of things, but neither BP or the British government are guilty of war crimes in reference to the gulf disaster.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
No one thinks the sum of ten quadrillion dollars is just a bit absurd?

What is the point of suing someone for an astronomically large sum of money that they could never possibly pay?

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I want to give a very basic analogy.

I work in Aviation.

with aircraft, you have the Owner & the Lessee. The manufacturer and the state of registry.

So you have an Airbus aircraft made in France, by a European conglomerate.

Owned by an American Bank

Leased to a British Airline. Sub lease to an American Airline. And on the American (n) Register.

What is the nationality of the plane. Easy American. Because of State of Registry.

OK, the said plane has an accident. caused by negligence, Who is responsible?

The airline, The owner, the lessee, the lessor, the state of manufacturer or the state of registry?

Easy the owner. In leasing activity the sight of correct insurances means that the lessee is indemnified by the lessor (owner). And that the overall responsibility for oversight lies with the owner.

OK Deepwater Horizon.

Source Wikipedia

Deepwater Horizon is an ultra-deepwater, dynamically positioned, semi-submersible offshore drilling rig. Built in 2001 in South Korea, it was owned by Transocean, registered in Majuro, Marshall Islands, and leased to BP plc until 2013.[7]

OK So the owner of the rig is Transocean. lets look at them

Transocean Ltd. (NYSE: RIG) is the world's largest offshore drilling contractor. The company rents floating mobile drill rigs, along with the equipment and personnel for operations, to oil and gas companies at an average daily rate of US$142,000 (2006). Transocean's day rates extend as high as US$650,000 for its deepwater drillships, which house dual activity derricks and can drill in ultra-deep ocean depths of 10,000 ft (3,000 m).[3] Transocean employs over 25,000 people worldwide, and has a fleet of 139 offshore drilling units and three ultra-deepwater units under construction as of April 2010. The company is based in Vernier, Switzerland, near Geneva, and it has offices in 20 countries, including major offices in Switzerland, United States, Norway, Scotland, Brazil, Indonesia and Malaysia. Transocean positions itself as a powerful company doing the impossible based on its motto, “We’re never out of our depth”. The firm’s website is, “deepwater.com” to emphasize its deepwater expertise, and that it owns nearly half of the 50 or so deepwater platforms in the world.[4]

OK so that's switzerland.

What is the state of registry of deep water Horizon?

Port of registry: Majuro, Marshall Islands

Just becuase I do not know, who has responsibility for the the marshall islands.

The Republic of the Marshall Islands (RMI) en-us-Marshall Islands.ogg /ˈmɑrʃəl ˈaɪləndz/ (help·info), is a Micronesian nation of atolls and islands in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, just west of the International Date Line and just north of the Equator. This nation of roughly 62,000 people is located north of Nauru and Kiribati, east of the Federated States of Micronesia, and south of the U.S. territory of Wake Island, to which it lays claim. In 1986 independence was attained under a Compact of Free Association with the United States.

OK. So where does responsibilty, lie.

Yes BP as the Sub lessee at the time, had oversight, but also should have been properly insured and therefore indemnified by the Owner Transocean. So is the Swiss government responsible? Also as this was a Marshall Island craft, is the government there responsible. it's their craft. so they have oversight too. Oh wait, yeah the Marshall Island are free association with the US. so most regulatory bodies will be cover by US jurisdiction. So what about the US government? They too have oversight.

To all those that say that the British Crown / Government / and people should be held responsibility. you can stuff it. Look at your own oversight before you start casting the kaka around.

Typical US. Not concentrating on the problem at hand. Just looking for the point of litigation. and this stupid liz pennens whatever. is just pure unadulterated example of this social sickness.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

BRILLIANT post Jakius Fogg

Thats's cleared the whole debacle and should be used as an education for everyone..

Regards

PurpleDog UK

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
and this stupid liz pennens whatever.

I looked at their reference for this thing, and it turned out to be a legal technicality relating to "real estate". In other words, irrelevant to the situation.
It's just a pointless publicity stunt; the famous fax went into the waste-paper basket hours ago, and nobody except us is taking any notice of it.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Disreali,

I have no doubt in my mind that you are right and that this did not even make through the office door of The RH George Osbourne. Let alone his in tray.

Just as many pointless petitions based on commonlaw made the HM Queen Elizabeth II Regina DoF etc. with regard to claims of treason made against the crown, by illegal governance with reference to Magna Carta (article 12 I believe. i may be wrong). For peaceful protest etc.

Time will tell. but in the meantime this is just devisive and purile. and is GOOD for NO ONE>

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Ok a few things:

Intelhub = Is a conspiracy web-site, not really a news site.

Is the title serious?

"TEN QUAD TRILLION DOLLAR Notice of Lis Pendens on BP"

Serious??? Really??

I don't even think the Forbse' top 10 billionaires could pay this, combined. I think this story is a bit exaggerated, or the person filing the lawsuit is just dumb.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Is this geniune? Ten quadrillion? Surely that is a sad, sick joke...? Firstly, OP, BP no longer stands for British Petrolium, it no longer stand for anything; it is simply BP.

Second, BP has nothing to do with the government. It is owned 40% by British shareholders and 39% by Americans. Simply because the company originated in Britain (England, presumably) does not mean Britain (and certainly not the British people) are responsible in any way whatsoever.

Third - what war crimes have BP commited? I don't even get crimes against peace, to be honest. Crimes against humanity, quite possibly. But 'crimes' suggests something intentional, and while a lot of people on this site seem to think it was, the general thinking is that it was an accident. So does crimes against Humanity still apply?

Also, does this spill affect the whole of America, or just a part? Surely, if this wasn't a load of crap, the money should be given to the actual states that are affected. But that's irrelevant, I suppose.

Lastly, whatever...fool said that the general response of the British is 'they deserve it'....well, actually I'm not sure how to respond to such stupidity and ignorance. I'll just say that is not the reaction in any way whatsoever. Just as I know most Americans don't blame the British (at least, not the British people) for the spill.

Edit for spelling.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by ShadowArcher]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
As an American citizen, I find this very disturbing and more than a little suspicious. I know ABSOLUTELY NO American citizens that feel that the U.K. is to blame. Everyone, ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE, that I talk to (and I talk to a great many people of varying backgrounds and political stances) blames BP ITSELF AND the AMERICAN government for the GOM.

Beware what you read on the internet! Every one of us should know this. I may be just one person but from my perspective this is very, very, VERY dangerous talk and is meant for one and ONLY ONE reason - to DIVIDE us.

DON'T FALL FOR IT!!!!!

Edit to fix tags that never work.

[edit on 19/6/2010 by Iamonlyhuman]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join