It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the meaning of life, everything... ALL questions answered!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Also, open dialog is very much ok in all ATS threads...as long as the posts are on topic. I doubt it got moved due to the open dialog....I assume it got moved because the title said one thing....and there was not much basking to it.

For ATS....you need to present your information in the opening posts...that way the rest of the thread can be open dialog pertaining to your points you made.

Its not fair to drag everyone along without giving the foundation of your work. People are not going to read pages and pages on end...looking for your answers.

In all actuality, your OP had this in it...

I will be creating a new thread in the next couple of days, but for now I just wanted to say hello...

You also said you were making another thread in a couple of days...so just do that if you are still up for it.

My best to all
LV

[edit on 20-6-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I have no intention of giving up 8)

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
Also, open dialog is very much ok in all ATS threads...as long as the posts are on topic. I doubt it got moved due to the open dialog....I assume it got moved because the title said one thing....and there was not much basking to it.

For ATS....you need to present your information in the opening posts...that way the rest of the thread can be open dialog pertaining to your points you made.

Its not fair to drag everyone along without giving the foundation of your work. People are not going to read pages and pages on end...looking for your answers.

I can see that point, the thread title wasn't part of my original thread really

for me the point of that thread was just to say hi

I was surprised I got the responses I did so quickly

after having been awake for 39 hours, it was just a weight added when they moved the thread

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I have no intention of giving up 8)

Alrighty then *smiles*

If you believe deeply you have answers, you will use your inner light on any thread you find that is lacking understanding that you have. I have made threads....but more then that....I post in many threads, bringing forth my own understandings.

If it really means alot to you, deeply within you, you will come forth with patients and try to learn the workings here. Its totally possible for your to get your points across. But if you want it to be in ATS...and you want it to not get moved....make your Opening Post strong, make it count.

Just all friendly advice...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

Your feelings are very understandable....I think you will find your way just fine here. There are a few guidelines, but in all honesty, they are for the readers to not get dragged along.

I agree...your post would of fit fine into the introductions actually, just without the title of '''answering all questions'''. Because in introductions, there is not supposed to be a 'topic' per say. Like you said...introductions is for saying 'hi'.

For your first thread, I think you have a few people attention. Im sure that has been noted.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

You also said you were making another thread in a couple of days...so just do that if you are still up for it.

My best to all
LV

[edit on 20-6-2010 by LeoVirgo]

yeah, I gotta start on my rough draft monday, all I have is a page of random words and statements for an outline heh

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Today we have a gift of great capability of retrospection, to connect disassociated parts into a (new) functioning whole. This energy is that which presents a new piece of understood information or accumulated experience to be applied.

this is the page EVERYBODY should be on right now, but sadly but a few of us are.

I want to fix that.

www.mayanmajix.com...

Edit: Yesterday was my birthday as it seems. I understand that now(saw it many times yesterday, but didn't put the two and two together because of my 34+ years of gregorian calander). This further cements in me that I am onto something.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by kalisdad]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad

reply to post by kalisdad

Overdue for what...if something is occurring...is it not something that is needed then...do you not see all things have purpose?

Please explain this 'schedule'.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by LeoVirgo]

we entered the galactic stage of consciousness in 1995.
the power aspect of the planetary stage(1755-1995) doesn't want to give it up like every other stage has after transition

they've managed to hold onto power by keeping us unconscious

If we entered the galactic stage in 1995, aren't we bout to enter the universal stage in 2011?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lilikans

Since you mentioned medication, i might as well ask this (anybody can answer though).

What do you think of medication? It numbs you but how harmful is it? I'm underage and my parents force me to take a medication that makes me tired and weak all the time, so i am just curious.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE

Hi good to hear you are an Artist like myself, keep up the good work its all meant to be! keep seeing the world of humanity like a canvas for only those who have the eyes to see will see, and as regards to your other half the ear's to hear! peace to both of you!

[edit on 19-6-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

Hey its only polite to say hello back, common courtesy we call were i come from!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

stress causes fight or flight reflex if we can't do either of these things, we go into an unconscious mode... this causes addiction and suicide

This is one of the most profound things I have read here. Thank you for it, I really needed it today to help me understand someone who is dear to me.

Don't be too sad about being moved to BTS. I came here looking for a little light Sunday evening reading and found your thread.

If it means anything, you might have lost a larger audience but your smaller audience (me) has greatly appreciated your efforts and those of some of the other contributors

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

If we entered the galactic stage in 1995, aren't we bout to enter the universal stage in 2011?

yes we are, but our consciousness is still in the power stage, we have been kept from our natural devlopement by TPTB

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

Since you mentioned medication, i might as well ask this (anybody can answer though).

What do you think of medication? It numbs you but how harmful is it? I'm underage and my parents force me to take a medication that makes me tired and weak all the time, so i am just curious.

I personally think the phram companies care nothing about helping us or curing anything... they want a temporary relief of pain
and they are fully aware that their 'medicine' causes side effects, but hey, they can give you a pill for those too...

all wrong!

nautural medicines have been working for all history, and now they want to ban us from using them in order to satisfy their greed

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

I am here to help and inform people

I know that I will find ears here just as much as ATS. I just didn't understand why I was bumped and I know my BTS to ATS ratio is like 1:100 views and I knew I lost a large group of people to connect with

I will be around in the following week and presenting what I feel that everyone should know.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Hello! Very sorry I didn't reply to you! Always nice to talk to a fellow artist!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Medication is a very difficult thing. Everybody that you talk to is going to have a different opinion on the matter, and nobody can really say who is right and who is wrong. I can offer you my opinion based on my experiences but when it all comes down to it you're going to have to decide for yourself.

That said, I have come to the conclusion that medication for some people is necessary and for others is just a ploy to make more money. I truly believe that when a person becomes diagnosed or is put on medication for something they let it get to them, which in turn makes their symptoms worse.

I have a friend who has really bad anxiety, she has for years and everyone knew it, but she could still function. She started seeing a therapist to try to help it and they told her that she had a severe case and started putting her on every medication they could think of. She now, among other things, hides in corners when she hears planes fly by because she is afraid of terrorists, and is ultimately afraid to leave her house. I honestly believe that she is letting her mind over power her. She didn't necessarily need medication, she functioned fine aside from getting nervous sometimes- she needed something to help her cope, not something to fix a "chemical imbalance" nobody even knew she had.

On the flip side of the coin, I have an aunt who is bipolar and schizophrenic. When I was 7 years old she was babysitting me and became convinced that my dog was trying to kill me. She locked me in the basement, put the couch and kitchen table infront of the door and sat infront of it with a rifle until my parents got home (6 hours later). In her mind she was doing what was right, she was protecting me- In societies mind, it was child abuse. She is a case where it was necessary for her to be on medication because without it she was a threat and danger to not only other people but to herself.

In my case, I was raped and never told anybody. I started having insane dreams and slipped into a kind of depression that nobody could explain. Rather than trying to deal with me, they put me on lithium which in my eyes was the equivalent of sucking my soul out of me without even listening to anything I had to say about it.

When it all comes down to it, some parents just don't know how to deal with their kids, so they put them on medication because the doctor recommends it. In other cases, such as my aunt, it is necessary. I think the masses use it as a safety blanket way too much though, there are way too many people who are being treated for something they don't need to be treated for, and worse- it's against their will. I can't tell you the effects it has on your body because one I don't know if you actually need it, and two I don't know what your on. All I can tell you is nobody should be able to tell you what to put into your own body against your will. If your parents wont listen to you and you're truly against it, find somebody who will, or take a stand. Chances are your parents just want whats best for you, but you're ultimately the only person who knows what that is for sure.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Today's energy will assist us to go to the next higher step. This energy takes us over the next mountain, just to see whats there. It carries the last success to the newest effort.

have a nice day

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Who is Maitreya?
He has been expected for generations by all of the major religions. Christians know him as the Christ, and expect his imminent return. Jews await him as the Messiah; Hindus look for the coming of Krishna; Buddhists expect him as Maitreya Buddha; and Muslims anticipate the Imam Mahdi or Messiah.

Although the names are different, many believe that they all refer to the same individual: the World Teacher, whose personal name is Maitreya (pronounced my-tray-ah).
Preferring to be known simply as the Teacher, Maitreya has not come as a religious leader, or to found a new religion, but as a teacher and guide for people of every religion and those of no religion.

At this time of great political, economic and social crisis Maitreya will inspire humanity to see itself as one family, and create a civilization based on sharing, economic and social justice, and global cooperation.

He will launch a call to action to save the millions of people who starve to death every year in a world of plenty. Among Maitreya's recommendations will be a shift in social priorities so that adequate food, housing, clothing, education, and medical care become universal rights.

Under Maitreya's inspiration, humanity itself will make the required changes and create a saner and more just world for all.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I haven't stopped thinking about things, but I will admit my addictions have(as always :bnghd: ) grabbed ahold of me.

I need to figure out the best place to start. I'm thinking of the calendar thing...

noticed someone brought up astronomy/astrology as a guide and how it's not quite accurate and usually vague and generalized.

this is because those guides are based more on a solar year as opposed to a cosmic timeline

if there was a calendar that wasn't just about $(gregorian is all about pay day, tax day, and the plague of commercial holidays that afflict us) and it not only told you what your intention and the path for you to follow each day, but it was the same calendar that told you what your intention and path was for this life, based on your day of birth, and it wasn't based upon our small insignifcant solar model, but instead a cosmic weave, would you use it?

[edit on 21-6-2010 by kalisdad]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

this is the first I have heard of Maitreya.

I will look into it

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join