It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the meaning of life, everything... ALL questions answered!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bvproductions
reply to post by LOLZebra

As someone who has been on this path for a long time, I'll tell you this.
No one can tell you how to do it, but there ARE some tips that'll help you along.
It depends on what you experience, and where you dedicate your focus.

Yes, meditation is key...but so is deep questioning on the question " WHO AM I?"... if you come to the realization that you are everything, and nothing...the infinite, and the finite...that you have infinite potential within yourself, as well as the power of the stars burning within you... then you are on the right track.

Realize that pain is an illusion, but suffering leads to great spiritual leaps.
Just realize that all things are temporary in this life except your true self - your essence...

We are not our body, nor our thoughts, nor our job title...we are much more than that.

Focus on controlling your breathing (breathe from your belly) because it brings you into this present moment..which is the only moment there is.
Every moment is only NOW...

Also, make it a habit to be the silent witness to your thoughts...
You are not the thoughts....but you can observe them...watch the patterns in them...ask yourself why these thoughts arise...but do not judge them... let them flow through like the wind.

I also advise learning the energy centers that are within yourself (your chakras)... when they are off-balance, it is easy to notice certain mood swings/illnesses that arise... so I suggest looking into that as well.

Just remember...the answers lie within yourself.
You and I are one, my brother.

Namaste.
(I acknowledge that you are another me.. or, I see myself in you.)

alot of what you say is true...

I will focus on one thing.

how many of us have realized some point that we've been wounded?
we don't know when the wound happened and it didn't hurt until the moment we became aware that we were wounded.

this corresponds to your statement that

Realize that pain is an illusion, but suffering leads to great spiritual leaps

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lilikans

Hi good to hear you are an Artist like myself, keep up the good work its all meant to be! keep seeing the world of humanity like a canvas for only those who have the eyes to see will see, and as regards to your other half the ear's to hear! peace to both of you!

[edit on 19-6-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Originally posted by kalisdad

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
How is there even a matter of time at all in this?

because we are flowing forward from the moment of our creation, and our perseption of that flow is what determines time for us

time is relative to the observable point

I still dont see how 'time' or a 'schedule' would matter then. Things must take place with order...steps cant be skipped...and time makes no matter.

Yea but If I have all the power I can control the knowledge of when such events would occur........

there are clues if you look up/out into space....think cycles...

If you have power you can MAKE things happen...

Part of the schedule I think would be things that TPTB can't control and things they can control and create.....

They hoard the knowledge of "for sure" events to ochestrate their plan around it...

They can't control everything and they know it...which is why they are trying harder and harder....

it's like they want to live one last wealthy hurrah before they get called out

one of the things we are told is that when we look into the universe we are seeing our past...

this is irrational

if our past was a single point that erupted to create our universe, how would looking at the complete oppostie side of that mean we were looking at our past... wouldnt we be looking at our future if our past was the big bang?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by xspinx
reply to post by kalisdad

For you to see the light, darkness is required, for that the light shines the brightest. in a dark place.
If everything was only light, than you would have been blinded.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by xspinx]

each stage of our existance is split by 7 periods of light and 6 periods of darkness(where have I heard that before)

just because the bible said it doesn't make it untrue for you nonbelievers

the fact that most of it was edited as a means of control is why I don't believe in orginized religion

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
Must there be a meaning for life?

yes

cause and effect
action/reaction

the entire 16.4 billion years this is the most fundamental response we know in/of everything

we caused our own meaning of life to come into existance

[edit on 19-6-2010 by kalisdad]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Can you give us that website?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Sorry xspinx I don't know what it is, he brought it up for me. Not sure if he'd be willing to post it now or if he wants to wait until he is ready to post the thread that will explain it.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

7 stages of light and 6 of darkness, interesting, where did you heard about that? and in the verse: Truth is a pathless land, i just meant that there are many paths you can take and still reach the same truth.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Thx anyway
this discussion is so interesting that i spent my whole day reading it

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

as always, you bring tears to my eyes...

I am eternally glad that at this moment in time I was lucky enough to have found you and that you are willing to share it with me

I've always loved you
I will always love you
we will and have always been together

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
another thing I have noticed... nobody has really asked about the discrepincy between my timeline of 16.4 billion years and to why modern science says the universe is only 13.7billion years old

I KNOW why we can't see beyond that

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Why can't we see beyond that?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

7 stages of light and 6 of darkness, interesting, where did you heard about that?

every account of genisis from every civilizations states...

god created everything in 6 days and nights.... on the 7th day there was light(this light being awareness, the ability to obsverve, and become consciously aware that we are observing our awareness)

7 days 6 nights means every stage we go thru has 13 parts

and we are still in that original 7th day of light(every stage since then fits inside of there)

[edit on 19-6-2010 by kalisdad]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Why can't we see beyond that?

our science says that our universe is expanding near the speed of light, then it ends at 13.7 billion years

that is the event horizon where our universe surpasses the speed of light.

because it is moving away faster than it could ever move towards us, we will never see it unless we shift our perspective of 'the' universe

this could mean actually leaving our own and entering another(universal/dimensional shifting)

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

and in the verse: Truth is a pathless land, i just meant that there are many paths you can take and still reach the same truth.

at this point the only way I can equate this is by pointing out our 5 points of referance

time
place
intention
divine path
this moment

those are the 5 paths I see

and unless you become aware of all of them you are not following the divine path completely

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

from judaic-christian-islamic point of view, light was created on the 1st day, and on the seven god rested since everything was created.

"this light being awareness, the ability to obsverve, and become consciously aware that we are observing our awareness"

If we talk about the consciousness,awareness or wakefulness than we must relate to adam and eve, discovering their nakedness they became aware of their existence only after they ate from the tree of life. You can think of the apple they ate as the agreement to experience life. They existed but weren't aware of their existence, so in their unawareness they decided to be aware of existence. ( passive and active, this is a concept shared by every culture => as the light of knowledge increases, so does the circumference of darkness which surrounds it.

They were created in the 6th day, but we do not know when they ate the apple.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
[edit on 19-6-2010 by lilikans]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hello again OP, Op's wife, and all

I just want to say to the OP....it surely sounds if you are having some deep resonations, and there are going to be many interested in conversing with you about them as well giving their own resonations, for there are many here that are truly sincere people on their own path of understanding.

I am curious if the birth-date site you used (the Op's wife was talking about)is using astronomy instead of astrology...for I have written many threads about the blunder of the astrology and its wrongness....even to the point once of calling it a huge conspiracy. Possibly misleading mankind in a very huge way.

Besides all of that and everything else....you both, take your weekend, love on your child, love on eachother....take a breath OP. I dont think we are going anywhere anytime soon *smiles*.

Family first, we understand that.

Looks like we have some interesting people though who are going to be willing to make very interesting table talk in your thread or in another thread, which ever. Looking forward to it..

My best to all
LV

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It's 2:21 AM in here... good night mates. see you tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I honestly can't tell you if it is astrology or astronomy for sure, that's something he'd be better suited to answer.

I can tell you that I have read my horoscopes and yea, they seemed to be right until I realized that they can also apply to my mother, my daughter, the dog next door, etc. This however was more precise, it wasn't something everybody can relate to. It specifically said that I have something to say, that I say it through art, and people have a hard time understanding what I have to say because they can't see things the way I do. It's also something that is done based on the month, day, and year you were specifically born. This leads me to believe that it's not astrology but, like I said, I can't say for sure.

*edit- to correct the misuse of a word*

[edit on 19-6-2010 by lilikans]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join