It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the meaning of life, everything... ALL questions answered!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Originally posted by kalisdad

How is there even a matter of time at all in this?

because we are flowing forward from the moment of our creation, and our perseption of that flow is what determines time for us

time is relative to the observable point

I still dont see how 'time' or a 'schedule' would matter then. Things must take place with order...steps cant be skipped...and time makes no matter.

Yea but If I have all the power I can control the knowledge of when such events would occur........

there are clues if you look up/out into space....think cycles...

If you have power you can MAKE things happen...

Part of the schedule I think would be things that TPTB can't control and things they can control and create.....

They hoard the knowledge of "for sure" events to ochestrate their plan around it...

They can't control everything and they know it...which is why they are trying harder and harder....

it's like they want to live one last wealthy hurrah before they get called out

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by xspinx

Buddhism says: Nothing exists. To prove this, they use the fire example. The fire doesn't exist until the moment we create it and acknowledge it. But i can put out the fire, and create it again

we are very aware of fire as a collective consciousness

can you imagine extinguishing all fire in our personal existance(on earth) every 37 years? all fire, including the embers, spending one whole night in complete darkness?

this is the equivilent of us destroying all power plants and batteries on earth just to rebuild it all from scratch the next day....
only to turn it all off agian...

every 37 years

this was a practice of our people in the past

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

reply to post by kalisdad

but I can say the next really bad times are going to be between august 10th, 2011 and august 29th, 2011.

Can you explain this cycle and why you find these dates?

Im sorry if I make many separate replies instead of putting them all in one posts...Im replying as I read through the thread.

I will be explaining the cycles and the entire 16.4 billions years of our shared experience, in entirety, in another thread, this was the introduction and warm up phase of things

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
O please dont do this to me, never never give a date! an stop ignoring me my ego is hurting

I specifically gave those dates for a reason, and there are alot of dates I have to make points of, but we'll get to those in my main thread, once I have compliled my outline into a rough draft

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

For you to see the light, darkness is required, for that the light shines the brightest. in a dark place.
If everything was only light, than you would have been blinded.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by xspinx]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Must there be a meaning for life?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Overdue for what...if something is occurring...is it not something that is needed then...do you not see all things have purpose?

Please explain this 'schedule'.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by LeoVirgo]

every time we have shifted from one stage to another, we have experienced a collective awareness of the shift

but this last jump has been repressed by power, that is why we are overdue

consider the entire stage of the galactic/ethics started in 1995 and ends early 2011 when we enter the universal stage

we SHOULD have experienced a global shift in awareness as a whole around 2000-2001, but power has had such a firm grasp of what is going on that they have kept us from moving forawrd by keeping us distracted and unconscious.

how can we have a conscious shift if we are denying or ignoring our consciousness completely? they did this!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

We are all a part of a oneness....so in essence, those that are still seeking power and control, just shows that we still have a part of us that is still in much need of learning. Part of the experience here....is that there would be no force in learning. So how can there be a schedule? How is there even a matter of time at all in this?

GAH!!!!

post spoiled and deleted by my dogs, and I am not going to rewrite it all... but with a few days of preparing, I will post my thread on this

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bvproductions

Are you familiar with Ken Wilber's Integral theory?

no, but I will look into it and see what it entails

Or spiral dynamics?

I believe I know what you are talking about, and yes... spirals show this cyclic pattern I am talking about, and how it it getting faster and faster.

edit: wait, I just saw that you believe in the anti-christ, and think one is alive right now...

sorry, that's no bueno!

but it is, all 3 antichrists that we seen by people prior to 1755, were experiencing evolutionary leaps that I experienced today.

all 3 anti christ were born between 1755 and 1995. this is the only time in our history that that could have been born in, because this is the only stage of life the exclusively focuses on power

the antichrist are all pawns of that power aspect and TPTB

this goes beyond individual religious beliefs, everything you heard was a lie... orginized religion is control.

much like modern science, we are buying the cause and effect of our existance that they are force feeding us, rather than observing and becomeing consciously aware of these thing ourself..

not saying the divine doesn't exist, it's infact the longest point of referance that we have in all of existance. others being time and place.

but has anyone ever considered personal intent as a referance point?
has anyone every been in a place the hadn't intended on being?

I will show 5 points of referance in each moment of time we have, and during that moment, I will show 8 divisions and their correlation to each other.

note: I've been awake 34 hours now, the past 17 processing this information. I give up on spelling edits lol

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The mega ritual of 911 definitely sparked a fuse that lead to an explosion of conciousness in me as I know it did for millions of others.

The World Trade Center stood like an '11'
9 + 1 + 1 = 11
September 11th is the 254th day of the year. 2+5+4 = 11
September 11th was 111 days until the end of the year
The 1st plane to hit the World Trade Center was 'Flight 11'
Total crew on Flight 11 was '11'
New York is the 11th state of the US Constitution
September 11th 2001 stands '11' years from 2012
9/11, 11 years after Bush I's New World Order speech

The act itself was the mission thanatos, the rite of death, and destruction, creamation of all care for others except themselves.

en.wikipedia.org...

"The Leviathan number in mathematics is defined as the factorial of the 666th power of ten. The baby Leviathan number is the factorial of 666, which has 1,594 digits. or 911 to the power of 911"

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction though. The more they try to squeeze us the more we will slip away. They have succeeded in fitting a tighter collar of the collective population, but in doing so they have exposed themselves even more. As their program becomes more and more complex, it will have more flaws, more exposed areas that will betray its true purpose.

As they expand we must contract for a time, within ourselves and grow, and when the inevitable curves align, the time ill be right and whatever must happen, will, simply because it had to. Fate is free will just as space is time.

Just like measuring a coastline, the more accurate the measurement, the more the value will approach infinity,
where is the smallest place in the universe, where is the largest? Are they not the same thing? Just as we are large and small at the same time. It depends on the object your are referencing in regards to another.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I am not ignoring any posts or questions, I will answer all in due time...

the biggest issue I am having doing such at the moment is the weekend is my time for family usually and with a 2 year old it's easy to walk away from the keyboard for streches.

I have noted everyone posts, questions, and statements, and I will address them all as I can

I have not felt a shred of hostility from any of you, even when you are the ones feeling that you might be presenting things to me in a hotile manner.

I have never felt such an extended period of piece of mind like I am now, in all of my previous life, to me this is big, and I want to share it with you all.

just please alllow me to live my life (as we all should be) while I am explaining and trying to help you.

note: this was orignially a completely different thread*(post, not thread), but bouncing around tabs, I once again deleted my entire post, so I started it over with this one.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by kalisdad]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Leo, I lost a post I meant for you, just wanted to touch base and let you know I have noted your questions and statements

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander the Great
The meaning of life has a such a simple answer.
Life, as we know it, is what you make of it.

It means to you whatever it means to YOU.
Life will not mean the same to someone as another.
You were given this life (by whom is a whole other question),
And your goal is to do whatever you see fit with it.
Simple, you don't need to "evolve" to understand this.

I agree, the greatest gift we got from this experiment was individual response to stimulus.... considering we started out a collective consciousness and it took 16.359 billion years to seperate our individuality from the whole, it is the greatest thing we each have...

but that doesn't change the fact that we all came from one place at the same time, together

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Overdue for what...if something is occurring...is it not something that is needed then...do you not see all things have purpose?

Please explain this 'schedule'.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by LeoVirgo]

I will explain the schedule that we've been heading torwards in my next thread

you will have answers

we entered the galactic stage of consciousness in 1995.
the power aspect of the planetary stage(1755-1995) doesn't want to give it up like every other stage has after transition

they've managed to hold onto power by keeping us unconscious

Let me be clear with something, so I dont come off with ill will towards you, that is the last thing I want you to sense from me.

One more thing, for I have a feeling there is going to be much conversing....that one persons awareness is only a tid bit of all the others...we are one...so communicating, sharing, offering ourselves to eachother, is a must in this time.

The 'they' you are referring to....is us....just to be clear. And how are 'they' keeping us unconscious? Awakening happens within, no matter to what is going on 'outside' of us.

Ill give ya a break from my battering *smiles* I do apologies if I come off as ill.

All my best to you and look forward to your thoughts
LV

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionTri

What are we 5-6 years overdue for? Collective cosmic awareness?

You say the really bad things will happen in august this year. Okay, what are these "really bad times"?

I have so many questions, yet none when i need to ask them.
And please, try to give me as much detail as possible, we're all fans of detail.

Thankyou in advance.

it's not universal collective awareness, it's galactic collective awareness. we wont enter the universal stage until feb 2011

I made a comment about 1992 and what finalize the planetary/power stage.... didn't see anyone guess

answer is a simple 3 letters

that's when we had the ability for global or planetary awareness, this one event made it possible

we should have all moved forward and become aware of this shift to galactic around 2000, but they distracted us

false flags
sport entertainment, basketball, football, nascar
visual entertainment, hollywood, creating fiction to numb us to reality(how can it be reality if all our lives they've been telling us this stuff is fiction)
war

everything done in the past 260 years has been about one thing, the people in power consilidating it to have more power

and they dont want to let that go, so they are keeping us unconsious to delay our collective evolution to the galactic/ethics stage(that we are 93% of the way thru mind you... their grip is strong)

I cant explain every aspect at this moment, that is what my future thread will be, this is a warm up and introduction thread

I just wanted to answer a few questions and get some people prepared for it

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Alright, I am Kalisdad's wife, and I have been listening to his theory since 4 O'clock this morning =). Now, I'm not going to claim that I have experienced enlightenment also, because I haven't, but after listening to his thoughts, asking questions, looking over his outline, and looking at websites he has found (which he is planning on sharing in a different thread once he gets his thoughts together) I do think that he may be onto something.

I have been trudging through the years doing what has been expected of me at the expense of my own happiness my entire life. I work a job I don't particularly care for because it's a good job and I need it. I have been attempting to get my degree for years, but have constantly run into the problem where I know I'm not cut out for this, and I feel like I was meant to be doing something else, but I couldn't figure out what that was. Now, the only thing that has ever been consistant in my life, that has managed to bring me happiness even, when the entire world seems to be crashing down around me, is art and music. I have been drawing my entire life, and for some reason am actually pretty good at it. I never had any kind of schooling for it, nobody on either side of my family (at least as far as we know) has ever had any kind of artistic ability. Yet there I was, able to draw you any picture you wanted based souly on memory of how that image was supposed to look. I've always been able to take obscure objects or shapes and find a picture in them. Close your eyes, draw me a scribble with no rhyme or reason and I can turn it into something that most people (at least that I know) couldn't see if I didn't connect the dots for them. I'm not saying I am the best artist or that I am even worthy of being called a true artist, but it's the only thing that has ever made sense to me.

As far as music goes, I can play 6 different instruments and learned them all in the course of 2 years, three of which I taught myself how to play. It was almost like I wasn't learning how to play, I was remembering. I picked up a pencil one day when I was in 5th grade and wrote a song. I realize that's nothing amazing, but I didn't once think about the words, when it was all said and done some of the words I had used I couldn't define but they fit perfectly into it. Not only that, but it was written in iambic pentameter and I didn't even know what that was. People who read it couldn't believe that the mind of a 5th grader was even able to comprehend the meaning of what I had written, and I not only understood it, but I had it memorized.

I'm sure you're reading this and going, ok well, what does that have to do with what he is saying? His whole premise is based on the fact that we all have a deeper purpose. We are all here because we agreed to be and there is a purpose to our lives that we're just not seeing. There is a website that he showed me, where when I put in my birthday, it not only described me almost exactly, it described my purpose as having to do with art, and my energy being the equivalent of that of a dancer. This website described the only thing that has ever made sense in my life as my purpose souly through the day I was born.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LOLZebra
Excellent thread sir!

I usually don't reply to many threads but I must ask you what others such as myself can do to also attain this jump in consciousness? I've had a bunch of varied experiences through out my short life but seem to have been going downhill over the past few years in regards to spirituality.

In short, should one just focus more on Meditation and centering?

this might seem harsh, but this is a truth

we've let our mind control us so long with their law and power that we're ignoring out intuition

sept 11 2001

some people connected with that intuition and didn't got work that day for whatever reason
some people connected with that intuition and didn't go back in the buildings when their bosses(people in power telling you the rules)told them to

they survived

it was the people that ignored intuition and allowed their mind to tell them that if they went against law and power they would lose their livelyhood, their job

they lost alot more than that

all because they ignored intuition for the mind

[edit on 19-6-2010 by kalisdad]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by xspinx
Truth is a pathless land.

truth has but one path.

it started in the infinitely small(our moment of creation)
and is heading to infinitely large(our universe and the speed of light)

we aren't all aware of this path, but of all other points of refferance we have to here and not, this path is the most improtant point of referance

time
space
intent
divine path(this is infinite)
this moment

those are the 5 points of referance we have

most people live in just 2 of those points

time and place

more on this later

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I'll be back and give you an idea of my intention in this life...

in trying to keep up with your posts and questions, I got sidetracked from this point, but it will be discussed

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

There is one thing you are not seeing good sir...there is a Holy Spirit of life that runs through all things...us, the aliens, are all of this...this is WHY we are ONE, we are ONE in Spirit.

just because I haven't mentioned it yet, doesn't mean that I am not aware of it

if you look at the post 2 before this reply you will see me touching apon 'divine path'

that is what you are accusing me of not discussing

please have patience

all will be revealed

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join