It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the meaning of life, everything... ALL questions answered!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Let me reveal for you the deepest truths of the universe.

The first is: never eat where you ka-ka.

O.K. do you feel greatly wise now?
Well, if you don't, I recommend that you have a couple of bottles of bloodwiser, that BLOOD will make you WISE.

Still not convinced? Well, I guess that means that I now have to reveal the second deepest truth, for the second deepest truth is much like the first,
to wit: When you pass gas, do not stand up, instead, when you pass gas, STAND UP!
If you can come up with deeper truths than that, you are a saint, my friend.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Very interesting thread.

I guess i'll just go ahead and ask then; no beating around the bush for me.

What are we 5-6 years overdue for? Collective cosmic awareness?

You say the really bad things will happen in august this year. Okay, what are these "really bad times"?

I have so many questions, yet none when i need to ask them.
And please, try to give me as much detail as possible, we're all fans of detail.

Thankyou in advance.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
reply to post by kalisdad

sorry it took so long to get back to this, I was a little intimidated by its length and depth hehe

I am picking a few to answer now

3.) Do we choose the outcomes that will occur in life, and is that why people believe in destiny ?

Did I pick my parents and family and certain situations before my birth so I could experience them and then have to make a choice ? Are these choices what guides us to becoming the 1 consciencenous again. ( Spelling is ehhhh )

5.) Do we always have the same family/spirits with us ?
B.) Has my family always been my same family in all my lives ? and if not, is there any way to stay connected to my current family after we pass ?

we are on a schedule, and we will get to the end and back regardless of our daily intent
you chose the exact day of your birth.
everyone you know in this life, you have known in a previoous.
the people we have strong connections with, we have always had that level of connection, sometimes good sometimes bad. but we know these people when we meet them. every meet someone and just not like them? there is a reason

becoming aware, that you are consciously aware, of your consciousness and that of everyone elses is a good start to the next level

for over 10 years, I've been saying the same thing to anyone and everyone that I have had a connection with that was meaningful to me.

'I am glad to have met you again' or 'it's good to see you again'

I've been ackowledging our deep rooted connection long before I knew exactly how deep this went

6.) Were the arts a gift to us? or were we aware of them before we created this experience? ie..music, painting, drawing,vibrant colors ...

Or are these representations of more important things but on a human level ?

I am so glad you asked this question

art is a huge part of our exsistance

it was originally used as an act of manifest destiny.
cave pictures were not pictures of things they have done
they were pictures of things they would do

the drawings gave them the power to advance to the next level

neanderthal never developed this gift, and went exstinct

8.) What are the specifics as to why our evolution has been delayed.

we all want one thing... peace of mind
only one way to get it... center yourself
how do we center ourselves? be certain
what makes us certain? recognition of patterns

stress causes fight or flight reflex if we can't do either of these things, we go into an unconscious mode... this causes addiction and suicide

10.) What was experiencing your past lives like ?

one of them was so horrific, that I never was able to actually know what was going on, my instint let me know that I didn't want that information again.

11.) What is the reason for Lucid Dreaming. as in, why can it occur with practice and then be so real. There must be a high meaning to it right?

12.) Who is actually in control of us and where do they come from and how long have we been controlled?

13.) Were we , at any point on earth, free from being in control.

14.) Have we always incarnated as humans, or as other species too, and do you know of any others.

15.) If others are there, are we the only race being held back from the truth of the secret, and do these other being know this but can't do anything ?

I'll have more questions later but hopefully this should keep you busy for a moment or 2.

Great topic thread even if other don't believe you, I'm still keeping an open mind.

o yea......I'm pretty sure having an open mind is key to understand the real truth...

I'm happy to answer more question

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE

Originally posted by mossme89

I keep hearing that we are at the pinnacle of our existence, at a climax right before a great shift. What does that mean exactly? What will happen around 2012 (the actual time is still in question), that will change the whole universe and our existance? How will life be different for us? Peace sounds great, but how would that affect everything?

Thanks!

I just might be able to answer that "Q" I belive there will be a parting of the ways, most will experience a shift into 5d, anybody who is living with fearful tendencies will stay in 3d to continue there trials!

I'm sorry, I haven't meant to ignore this question... the fact that I skipped it for now has alot to do with the working theory I have on that, including disclosure of aliens.

if there were alians, and they were anything like TPTB in our local experience, do you really think that they wouldn't kepp it a secret and create disinformation

especially if they were working in business with TPTB here

people in power her in cohoots with the people in power there...
now thats controling

I'm still working on my end theory, which is why I stated that this was never intended to be my thread for this subject.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Now your confusing me, ET's are part of the oneness good or bad im only into good so good it shall be, its 5d for me, i think there's a song there somewere!

[edit on 19-6-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I just lost a large post trying in add a few images....

I'm going to smoke a cigarette 8)

I'll be back and give you an idea of my intention in this life...

there is one thing I need to say first though

today, june 19th, 2010

matches exactly my birthday as far as intent and purpose...

exact.

I will be showing you this, plus bits of the buddhist beliefs that got this bowl rolling when I was 14 when I get back

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Excellent thread sir!

I usually don't reply to many threads but I must ask you what others such as myself can do to also attain this jump in consciousness? I've had a bunch of varied experiences through out my short life but seem to have been going downhill over the past few years in regards to spirituality.

In short, should one just focus more on Meditation and centering?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
Now your confusing me, ET's are part of the oneness good or bad im only into good so good it shall be, its 5d for me, i think there's a song there somewere!

[edit on 19-6-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

ET's are experiencing the same schedule that we are on.
to alot of them, the people in power are still in power and are controling them (and us)
some ET have moved onto the ethics phase and are hoping we wake up soon... they've been giving us messages(they are not all fake, the fake ones are just there from TPTB to prove that the real ones don't exist...)

wake from the unconscious thought they want you in and let your instinct guide your consciousness instead of your mind(we all know TPTB are using mind control on us)

there is NO way for them to control our instinct except by them making us unconscious of it

I will discuss where I think ET comes from and how they percieve things in their universe(yes they are from a different universe and it overlaps ours

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Truth is a pathless land.
Man cannot come to it through any organization,
through any creed, through any dogma, priest or ritual,
nor through any philosophic knowledge or psychological technique.
He has to find it through the mirror of relationship,
through the understanding of the contents of his own mind,
through observation and not through intellectual analysis or introspective dissection.
Man has built in himself images as a fence of security - religious, political, personal.
These manifest as symbols, ideas, beliefs.
The burden of these images dominates man's thinking,
his relationships and his daily life.
These images are the causes of our problems
for they divide man from man.
His perception of life is shaped by the concepts already established in his mind.
The content of his consciousness is his entire existence.
This content is common to all humanity.
The individuality is the name, the form and superficial culture he acquires
from tradition and environment.
The uniqueness of man does not lie in the superficial
but in complete freedom from the content of his consciousness,
which is common to all mankind.

Theory: The reality is created by the very fact of knowing.

Buddhism says: Nothing exists. To prove this, they use the fire example. The fire doesn't exist until the moment we create it and acknowledge it. But i can put out the fire, and create it again.

Whether the world is eternal
or not eternal
Whether the world is finite
or infinite
Whether the soul and body are identical
or different
Whether the enlightened one exists after death,
or does not exist after death,
or both exists and does not exist after death,
or neither exists nor does not exist after death

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

but I can say the next really bad times are going to be between august 10th, 2011 and august 29th, 2011.

Can you explain this cycle and why you find these dates?

Im sorry if I make many separate replies instead of putting them all in one posts...Im replying as I read through the thread.

this period of time is the exact point in the cycle that brought us these things...

250 million years of cosmic/solar bombardment of the planet earth. very destructive.
but it also allowed ALL life on earth to be possible.

just after life first left the water, 97% of it went extint. after all that, we were left with squiggling worms in the water, but we came right back, the conditions were firmly there

I still haven't had my cigarette, and now I am going for that with my wife.

excuse me

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

There is one thing you are not seeing good sir...there is a Holy Spirit of life that runs through all things...us, the aliens, are all of this...this is WHY we are ONE, we are ONE in Spirit.

There is no schedule, for things can not be forced. What ever is happening is certainly much still needed.

Nothing is mistake or error. And again, time is no matter to it.

There is no form of life that is not of the ONE, Spirit. Doesnt matter if we are talking about other Universes or not. Nothing is truly separate.

I think you need to start now seeking the purpose for what we are experiencing right now, the powers are still needing to learn about how that path only allows one to progress so far....before it must be abandoned. This takes 'time'....it takes steps, it takes order, understanding, learning.

Its as if you thought the 'powers' would just skip all the steps that they are in need of in understanding...as if they would just become aware of things.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LOLZebra

As someone who has been on this path for a long time, I'll tell you this.
No one can tell you how to do it, but there ARE some tips that'll help you along.
It depends on what you experience, and where you dedicate your focus.

Yes, meditation is key...but so is deep questioning on the question " WHO AM I?"... if you come to the realization that you are everything, and nothing...the infinite, and the finite...that you have infinite potential within yourself, as well as the power of the stars burning within you... then you are on the right track.

Realize that pain is an illusion, but suffering leads to great spiritual leaps.
Just realize that all things are temporary in this life except your true self - your essence...

We are not our body, nor our thoughts, nor our job title...we are much more than that.

Focus on controlling your breathing (breathe from your belly) because it brings you into this present moment..which is the only moment there is.
Every moment is only NOW...

Also, make it a habit to be the silent witness to your thoughts...
You are not the thoughts....but you can observe them...watch the patterns in them...ask yourself why these thoughts arise...but do not judge them... let them flow through like the wind.

I also advise learning the energy centers that are within yourself (your chakras)... when they are off-balance, it is easy to notice certain mood swings/illnesses that arise... so I suggest looking into that as well.

Just remember...the answers lie within yourself.
You and I are one, my brother.

Namaste.
(I acknowledge that you are another me.. or, I see myself in you.)

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad

Why do you believe in predictions...do you not believe the future is malleable? [edit on 19-6-2010 by LeoVirgo]

we are on a schedule and TPTB are effin that up
They(TPTB) then negatives/STS entities do not have the power or ability to stop the schedule. The game will end as schedualed. (Finally!) I am very bored with this game, aren't you? Let's start a new game.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Indeed.
Every thing that is happening now is as it should be...because there is no other way for it to not be 'as it should be'...

Indeed, we are one, and inter-linked...
Those who are un-aware, and those we claim to hate...they have their purpose as well...as do all forms of life.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klaatumagnum

Why do you believe in predictions...do you not believe the future is malleable? [edit on 19-6-2010 by LeoVirgo]

we are on a schedule and TPTB are effin that up
They(TPTB) then negatives/STS entities do not have the power or ability to stop the schedule. The game will end as schedualed. (Finally!) I am very bored with this game, aren't you? Let's start a new game.

Again there is no schedule....time is no matter here. This is not a game. Any being living more for the life of flesh still has things to learn and will not be denied the right or the time to learn what they are in need of. They are you...and have just as much right as the 'you' to learn what they need.

Many awaiting a 'end' are going to be very disappointed. In the Divine Eye...we will not give up on those on the path of self. We do not give up on our other selves. To do such, would be giving up on your own self.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by xizd1
What is the meaning of life?

all consciousness willingly sharing the experience of existance. we've forgotten we made this decision together

Nope, the true meaning of life is survival as a species, everything else is just in our heads, so to speak.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787
Kalis...
Terminal uniqueness equates with the human believing they are a God.

We are not individual gods though...but together we = god.....

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

reply to post by LucidDreamer85

gotta do laundry, alot of ground there to cover, so it will have to be later

Not a problem. take all the time you need.

peace

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55

Allow me to go deeper...

Before existance we all agreed for existance? Yes. Well where were we when we agreed for it? Heaven? This is my question for you.

The existance of the universe has to be the best question for our existance. It asks how something came from nothing.

You don't know what you don't know.

That is assuming that THIS existence came from nothing.....

there was something before OUR existence.....but we experienced it as one conscienceness. Why would it have to be heaven ?

True existence is not made up of JUST this 3D plane on which we view things.

Think about all the spectrums of light and what not that we can't even see, all the sounds we can't hear.....

There could be billions of universes within just a small spectrum of light.....like the mandebrot....it just keeps going forever within itself as there is everything and always will be.

I know it's confusing but over the last couple years I've started thinkin deepin on somethings and have noticed that most of the time when people ask questions it's basing it off of their own experiences.......as if their experience is the end all be all.

People need to realize that just because we don't understand how something can exist....does not mean it can't exist..................

There was a period when we had no clue dinosaurs had ever existed.....

Does that mean that they never did? or was it that we were just unaware of their past existence......?

We jump to conclusions to fast sometimes..

But at least you are thinking and asking questions.

There are the things we know....the things we don't know......and the things we don't even know that we don't know..........

it's deep

peace

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Where did I say I felt threatened by him?

K so maybe i may have jumped the gun on you.......

we actually need a counter voice in this thread to keep it even and you are that.

I probably misjudged the way you were posting as I commented immediately after reading your post.

You make a valid point .....I'll just worry about continuing the convo with OP..

peace

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join