It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the meaning of life, everything... ALL questions answered!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
I just listed like 13 questions . I'll check back in a bit but I would really appreciate if you had the time to answer a few if they interest you enough.

I'm a very knowledge seeking, curious, want to know all the mysteries and facts type of person so I could probably ask you 50 questions a day for a year and not ever be fullfilled, but any response you give back is most welcome.

Once again, thanks for the thread....I'm getting sick of all this negative energy.

I find that after reading about 5-10 negative topics...I am angry and agitated for the next hour or so.

My new thing is to read a positive post before I leave this site, so as to remain in a good mood.

peace

I'm going back and I'll answer a few the best I can

I also u2u'd you

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

You don't get it do you.

Get what? I get a lot of things.

We are all trying to gain knowledge by asking questions , and here you are nit picking over a couple sentences as if it was the end all be all.

You ask your questions, I'll ask mine.

If you have no questions to ask or nothing to add then please just observe this thread and don't try to bring it down.

I have been asking questions. You quoted a few. Hello?

If you don't agree with the OP, then there are thousands of topics for you to read about.

Where did I say I disagreed with him. I don't doubt his enlightenment, nor, have I said so. I just choose to ask my own questions. Lighten up, Dangermouse.

This is a great site. Maybe your energies are better spent on another topic.

Peace

Yup. Been here experiencing them longer than you.

I think if the OP were threatened by my questions, he would react in such a way as you, but, he has not. Why do you feel threatened for him?

Peace
Cuhail

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

Originally posted by kalisdad

reply to post by kalisdad

now my choice of partner is someone that I've had a connection with from the moment we've met, and we both know for certain that we are meant to spend this last cycle together.

I hope you find a partner also, just make sure you both agree to have an equal partnership and don't let someone walk all over you

[edit on 19-6-2010 by kalisdad]

My person i met in November, i felt the connection with her immediately, 10X more than anyone i have ever felt, i cared for her more than i have anyone else before. The problem is that she was in a bad situation with a boyfriend and i said the wrong (socially unacceptable) things (she shouldn't let him control her). Even though they were true and came from the heart, things went downhill fast and she started giving me the cold shoulder and then avoiding me. My apologizes only made things worse, and now she thinks i'm a stalker and creep.

I've spent the last 6 months hating myself for screwing up. Before then, i had visions of being with her at certains. For example, i had a vision of her calling me, being scared during a thunderstorm. When that exact thunderstorm from my vision occured earlier this June, it horrible to not have the phone ring with her calling me. I feel like i changed a timeline for the worst. I would have to say the days with her were the best days of my short life thusfar.

I wouldn't say she walked all over me, that it was just a huge total misunderstanding. I really want to help her, but she misinterprets that as me being a clingy stalker. I've tried to explain, but the words always come out wrong. it's one of those things where it could only be explained if she saw my perspective.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by mossme89]

my wife ended her last relationship to be in ours

I knew from the first kiss that I could spend the rest of my life loving her
I knew after spending 3 days connecting with her, that I wanted to.

it was a hard first year, it's tried me more than any other period of my life. but because of my expierience being out of my mind in the past, I was able to control myself this time and see outside the box without 'actually' loosing it

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

exactly who he is, I don't know, but I can show nostradamus spoke of them despite massive changes in speed and frequency(this was his conscious evolutionary leap), and I can tell you the time period that the 3 anti-christs were born. the 3rd anti-christ is alive right now

Can you define what you feel the 'Antichrist' means, is? For I only see us all with it within us, our own bodies of flesh that causes such delusion, our own lower self. As well...we all are capable of 'Christ'....finding our highest version of self, of Spirit.

To me, they are just the lower (flesh) and higher (Spirit) parts of ourselves.

Why do you believe in predictions...do you not believe the future is malleable? What reason would there be for a Antichrist....as in the prophecies? Through out history, have we not seen many, when a being chooses to live for its life of flesh, its lower self?

Are you saying you see the antichrist as something outside of us, the ALL that agreed to this experience? There are so many myths connected to the idea of a antichrist, that I find it a word we should be cautious in using.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55

Allow me to go deeper...

Before existance we all agreed for existance? Yes. Well where were we when we agreed for it? Heaven? This is my question for you.

The existance of the universe has to be the best question for our existance. It asks how something came from nothing.

You don't know what you don't know.

the physical exsistance of our universe wasn't created from nothing, it was created by the combined energy of our collective consciousness

don't you think thats enough energy to create everything we see and more?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I keep hearing that we are at the pinnacle of our existence, at a climax right before a great shift. What does that mean exactly? What will happen around 2012 (the actual time is still in question), that will change the whole universe and our existance? How will life be different for us? Peace sounds great, but how would that affect everything?

Thanks!

I have notes for a thread I've been planning since 1am to write, quite funny actually

but I can say the next really bad times are going to be between august 10th, 2011 and august 29th, 2011.

this is cycle increasing in speed over 16.4 billion years

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

but I can say the next really bad times are going to be between august 10th, 2011 and august 29th, 2011.

Can you explain this cycle and why you find these dates?

Im sorry if I make many separate replies instead of putting them all in one posts...Im replying as I read through the thread.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Can you define what you feel the 'Antichrist' means, is? For I only see us all with it within us, our own bodies of flesh that causes such delusion, our own lower self. As well...we all are capable of 'Christ'....finding our highest version of self, of Spirit.

the anti-christ was creating in response to 1 thing

the aspect of power

this aspect began in 1755AD with the industrial revolution
and power they got... now they don't want to give it up to our ethics, and they're fighting and controling more than ever(we're 5-6 years overdue)

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
O please dont do this to me, never never give a date! an stop ignoring me my ego is hurting

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Why do you believe in predictions...do you not believe the future is malleable? [edit on 19-6-2010 by LeoVirgo]

we are on a schedule and TPTB are effin that up

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Overdue for what...if something is occurring...is it not something that is needed then...do you not see all things have purpose?

Please explain this 'schedule'.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
We are all a part of a oneness....so in essence, those that are still seeking power and control, just shows that we still have a part of us that is still in much need of learning. Part of the experience here....is that there would be no force in learning. So how can there be a schedule? How is there even a matter of time at all in this?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
life formed in this order, leading up to what we have today...

stage 1 cellular, ended with the first living organism on earth 4.3 billion years ago
stage 2 mammalian, ended 63.4 million years ago with the first live birth on earth
stage 3 familial, 41 million years ago, monkeys developed individual response to stimulus.

before that our exsistance was that of hives and nests and swarms and schools and heards and flocks

collective response has been forgotten.

we are currently in stage 8, galactic consciousness and it represents ethics - we've been there since 1995(what happened in 1992 that effected every single person in this conversation and lead into 1995?)

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

How is there even a matter of time at all in this?

because we are flowing forward from the moment of our creation, and our perseption of that flow is what determines time for us

time is relative to the observable point

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Are you familiar with Ken Wilber's Integral theory?
Or spiral dynamics?

edit: wait, I just saw that you believe in the anti-christ, and think one is alive right now...

sorry, that's no bueno!

[edit on 19-6-2010 by bvproductions]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

If this was your answer to my questions...you did not answer my questions.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

How is there even a matter of time at all in this?

because we are flowing forward from the moment of our creation, and our perseption of that flow is what determines time for us

time is relative to the observable point

I still dont see how 'time' or a 'schedule' would matter then. Things must take place with order...steps cant be skipped...and time makes no matter.

link   

Overdue for what...if something is occurring...is it not something that is needed then...do you not see all things have purpose?

we entered the galactic stage of consciousness in 1995.
the power aspect of the planetary stage(1755-1995) doesn't want to give it up like every other stage has after transition

they've managed to hold onto power by keeping us unconscious

link   
The meaning of life has a such a simple answer.
Life, as we know it, is what you make of it.

It means to you whatever it means to YOU.
Life will not mean the same to someone as another.
You were given this life (by whom is a whole other question),
And your goal is to do whatever you see fit with it.
Simple, you don't need to "evolve" to understand this.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

we entered the galactic stage of consciousness in 1995.
the power aspect of the planetary stage(1755-1995) doesn't want to give it up like every other stage has after transition

they've managed to hold onto power by keeping us unconscious

Let me be clear with something, so I dont come off with ill will towards you, that is the last thing I want you to sense from me.

One more thing, for I have a feeling there is going to be much conversing....that one persons awareness is only a tid bit of all the others...we are one...so communicating, sharing, offering ourselves to eachother, is a must in this time.

The 'they' you are referring to....is us....just to be clear. And how are 'they' keeping us unconscious? Awakening happens within, no matter to what is going on 'outside' of us.

Ill give ya a break from my battering *smiles* I do apologies if I come off as ill.

All my best to you and look forward to your thoughts
LV

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join