It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the meaning of life, everything... ALL questions answered!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

Who is the Anti-Christ? On ATS it is like a stockmarket... we are all betting on who-the A'C is.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Explain me the number 42 again

And tell me, have you ever gotten over any good "secrets" in life that we as human-beings are in need of ..

cause its allot of different roads out there finding it out, i mean the meaning that people are seeking after all their life's, allot of books out there to that tells you what it is..
but in different views, so can you please explain in deeper how you personally know .

The Meaning of life & Everything

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

I can't help but notice that I shouldn't ask you on how to advertise my talents!

After that glaring truth, what's to encourage anyone to even ask?

Cuhail

it's all about awareness.

theories can and have been wrong for the entire time we've been trying to figure it all out

Einstein believed he was wrong.

my theories haved evolved over the years, each one proving the previous was wrong.

I know I am right this time, and I can help you see this

edit: spelling

[edit on 19-6-2010 by kalisdad]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The meaning and point of life is very simple.
In fact it's so simple, that it is almost ridiculous.
I get where that try not to laugh comment comes from.

The meaning of life is.....

to live.

While living, we have been forced to make things more complicated.
Life is not about the rat race we find ourselves in every day, working pointless jobs, buying useless crap.
Life is about living, and the accumulation of knowledge and spirit.
Everyone on the planet is geared towards this goal. It's hard wired into us, but the society keeps us from that goal.
That's what gives us mental problems, physical problems, and every other problem that there is.
If everyone on earth were interested in the betterment of humanities knowledge and spiritual growth, and each other as a whole, we would probably be 10k times more advanced in every facet of existance than we are now.
But we are not. We are selfish.
Our societies make us this way, and it's almost not our fault.
For those that have the natural gift of sight beyond sight, that exist in today's world, we are looked upon as outcasts, deviants, stupid, or whatever you wish.
It's become so much easier, to believe the lies that have been pulled over our eyes to blind us from the truth.
"That we are all slaves to the machine of society.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The meaning of life is life.

Without the journey of your own life, then there would not be the meaning for your life.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
1) What is the best way for our "individual" selves to become truly awoken?

2) You said we all agreed to this in the beginning. How many of "us" are there exactly?

3) Do we actually have (relative) Free Will?

[edit on 19/6/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Oh yeah, a question...

I guess my only question would be, how do we make TPTB care about the rest of us, without bloody revolutions?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad

I can't help but notice that I shouldn't ask you on how to advertise my talents!

Cuhail

it's all about awareness.

I am aware off this. We are a planet of VERY distracted people right now.

theory's can and have been wrong for the entire time we've been trying to figure it all out

Einstein believed he was wrong.

Because they are theories. Until proven right, they are assumably wrong...theoretically, of course. Einstein had to learn like the rest of us and learning comes from gathering all the ways it doesn't work.

my theories haved evolved over the years, each one proving the previous was wrong.

Have you considered that this may not be the right one yet either? Maybe the next time will be the right one? But, if history continues with your theories, we still shouldn't trust your answers now.

I know I am right this time, and I can help you see this

Again, your own words bely your talent.

Don't read my words as hostile, I just can't put faith behind anyone who says they have all the answers. They usually don't. Ideas are better to offer, not "truths".

Good luck.

Cuhail

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

reply to post by gordonwest

I've been wrong in alot, if not most, of my theories on life.

Cuhail

his honesty.....not many people can admit when they are wrong.....the people with morals and good character can.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
Alright, ill bite. All questions answered. So is the current state of cosmology observationally correct??

the universe is expanding out of a single point of exsistance.
a point WE created
it's expanding out to as far as we can see it nearly the speed of light and they say our universe is 13.7(it changes) billion years
I said in a previous reply, this all started 16.4 billion years ago, there is a discrepancy with current science understanding
I can explain that if you'd like

Why creates people to see ghosts?

I don't understand your question

Was there a big bang?

yes, it was the moment that our entire conscious agreed to experience existance.

Is the universe composed of fractals?

yes, I can show anyone that infinity can exist in a finite space and cyclic levels of exsistance.

Are 11 dimensions real or a construct invented by man?

I actually am not entirely up to date on M theory, I stopped paying attention to string theory long time ago...

quantum physics and cosmology are mute point. one looks at the past, and one into the future(strangely enough, they way they explain things, is backwards)
we need to focus on the now, reduce stress globally, raise the consciousness and remember the purpose of this experiment

Where is a good place to live in Asia, that has the same kind of economic state the western nations are in?

I reserve comment on where is a safe place to live. I'm trying to figure that on out as we speak, and I'm hard finacially, so it's a long road

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Im an old Hippie man, we talked about this stuff all along the Hippie trail way back in 1971
I am all that I am, we are all one,

[edit on 19-6-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

What is the meaning of a broken heart? When you love someone more than anything else in this materialistic world, and just want them to be happy, but are constantly let down (not necessarily their fault).

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest

Who is the Anti-Christ? On ATS it is like a stockmarket... we are all betting on who-the A'C is.

exactly who he is, I don't know, but I can show nostradamus spoke of them despite massive changes in speed and frequency(this was his conscious evolutionary leap), and I can tell you the time period that the 3 anti-christs were born. the 3rd anti-christ is alive right now

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by reticledc
Oh yeah, a question...

I guess my only question would be, how do we make TPTB care about the rest of us, without bloody revolutions?

School Of Rock - Movie: [on sticking it to "The Man"] Yes! But, you can't just say it, man. You've gotta feel it in you're blood and guts! If you wanna rock, you gotta break the rules. You gotta get mad at the man! And right now, I'm the man. That's right, I'm the man, and who's got the guts to tell me off? Huh? Who's gonna tell me off? - Dewey Finn - jack black.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I keep hearing that we are at the pinnacle of our existence, at a climax right before a great shift. What does that mean exactly? What will happen around 2012 (the actual time is still in question), that will change the whole universe and our existance? How will life be different for us? Peace sounds great, but how would that affect everything?

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
aww i expected to find the answers when opening the thread

now i gotta wait a few days, i would really like to hear your findings any chance you can put them up sooner??

35 in august??? me too lol

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicodin
Explain me the number 42 again

And tell me, have you ever gotten over any good "secrets" in life that we as human-beings are in need of ..

cause its allot of different roads out there finding it out, i mean the meaning that people are seeking after all their life's, allot of books out there to that tells you what it is..
but in different views, so can you please explain in deeper how you personally know .

The Meaning of life & Everything

cyclic events show we are 5 years overdue for an evolutionary advance.

you all know TPTB...
LAW less than POWER greater than ETHICS is how TPTB view things

as a whole we are observing this more and more because we know that
LAW less than POWER less than ETHICS

they use everything in their arsenal to make us forget that.
they are they reason for this and it's deep. as they want us, we are unconscious and afraid. I know I was...

edit: my greater than and less than signs caused error to my example

[edit on 19-6-2010 by kalisdad]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by reticledc
The meaning and point of life is very simple.
In fact it's so simple, that it is almost ridiculous.
I get where that try not to laugh comment comes from.

The meaning of life is.....

to live.

While living, we have been forced to make things more complicated.
Life is not about the rat race we find ourselves in every day, working pointless jobs, buying useless crap.
Life is about living, and the accumulation of knowledge and spirit.
Everyone on the planet is geared towards this goal. It's hard wired into us, but the society keeps us from that goal.
That's what gives us mental problems, physical problems, and every other problem that there is.
If everyone on earth were interested in the betterment of humanities knowledge and spiritual growth, and each other as a whole, we would probably be 10k times more advanced in every facet of existance than we are now.
But we are not. We are selfish.
Our societies make us this way, and it's almost not our fault.
For those that have the natural gift of sight beyond sight, that exist in today's world, we are looked upon as outcasts, deviants, stupid, or whatever you wish.
It's become so much easier, to believe the lies that have been pulled over our eyes to blind us from the truth.
"That we are all slaves to the machine of society.

it's one aspect of our society that causing us to stagnate, and we're becoming more and more aware of their ethics violation

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

reply to post by gordonwest

I've been wrong in alot, if not most, of my theories on life.

Cuhail

his honesty.....not many people can admit when they are wrong.....the people with morals and good character can.

I understand, admire and respect honesty. I hold personal honor and responsability in very high esteem, but, in this case, I think it's akin to saying "I want to perform a task for you, but, history shows that you could do better asking someone else" and that is by the OP's own words.
I think if the OP is finally grasping the un-understandable, he should focus on getting the answers HE needs, not offering to get answers for everyone else.
I support his gaining some real intangible truths, I just don't think he'll have the ultimate answers he's offering to others...yet.

Please now, I think it's great the OP has followed a path that may lead to serious enlightenment and I wish him all the answers it brings. But, the topic is his offer to enlighten us with any answer we can muster. I think that offer is, at this point, premature(?).

Cuhail

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest
The meaning of life is life.

Without the journey of your own life, then there would not be the meaning for your life.

it's more than that, we've all experiences millions of differnt forms of exsistance over 16.4billion years
the journey is to share it together that was our intent from the moment of exsistance,
we are all the divine creator
exsistance started because we all agreed to consciously experience it together

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join