It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP Chief at UK Yacht Race as Oil Spews in Gulf of Mexico

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
To be honest, how is this guy going to actually help with getting this under control? It's not like when there are spills this guy goes out there to get them under control with his own superhuman powers.

No, I'm not defending this guy, but seriously, c'mon now. This is just the medias way of getting people unnecessarily angry. Yeah, we already know of the evils of BP and stuff, but this guy can't do anything. When he's at work he's probably just having meetings with people, talking crap that doesn't have anything to do with anything, all the while, sitting there with two fingers up his flaccid jacksie.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I love it, how the elites disregard andBrush off the "littler people", this just remind me when the too big too fail of AIG went on spas in California to "relieve" the streets of collapsing the economy and taking money from tax payer.

What a joke, perhaps people will get it now, Mr. BP executive is showing us the difference between the "littler people" and the ones that rules

They get to enjoy clean sea waters while the people in the gulf coast get to see an entire ecosystem been poisoned.

Lesson learn people.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by marg6043]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I wonder what was on Obama's agenda yesterday?

A concert at the White House, a few rounds of golf, date night with Michelle, hosting sports champions at the White House?

The answer? A few rounds of golf.

thehill.com...

President Barack Obama hit the golf course Saturday with Vice President Joe Biden.

The White House pool report noted that Obama left at about 1 p.m. for the course at Andrews Air Force base, and his golfing parters included White House Trip Director Marvin Nicholson and David Katz, the energy efficiency campaign manager at the Department of Energy.

Obama left the course shortly before 6 p.m.

The day before he caught a Nationals baseball game.

www.chicagobreakingsports.com...

WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama ventured from the White House for some Friday night baseball as his hometown Chicago White Sox took on the Washington Nationals and their new star pitcher, Stephen Strasburg.

As you can see, Obama is right on top of things with his great leadership in this crisis.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
They get to enjoy clean sea waters while the people in the gulf coast get to see an entire ecosystem been poisoned.

Ever been to the Solent, Marge?

Clean seas?

It's the bit of water between the Isle of Wight and the two massive harbours of Portsmouth (which is also home to one of Europe's largest Naval bases) and Southampton. I wouldn't describe it as "clean" by any stretch of the imagination!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Then he should have chosen to take the once beautiful waters of the Gulf coast specially the area just next to the oil leak.

And while at it, he should jump into the oil sleek water head first.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join