It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I killed, cut off heads" says repentant Mexico hitman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I killed, cut off heads" says repentant Mexico hitman

www.reuters.com

Recounting his years as a hired killer, he says most of his jobs began with a voice down the phone telling him where to meet. At the safe house he would find the weapons and the hit squad. They would pass around a photo of their target -- a police chief who owed money, a politician who got in the way -- and wait for the signal, sometimes for days. The killers are told to cut off the victim's head if he talked too much. They will saw off his arms and fingers if he stole drugs and cash. And they'll chop up his body if they've been told to. "There are things people do that they shouldn't, an
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
There you have it, from the hit mans mouth, “ a former Mexican cop.”
What more do I need to add to this story. These people are crossing into America from across the Mexican border. With them they bring this monstrous anti-social paradigm and expect America to conform to it. Arizona was and is right, to patrol it’s borders. Texas and Nevada better get their laws into affect if they want to stem this horrific lifestyle from contaminating their state. California, we all know it’s too late for them. When TSHTF, they will be the first to go with martial law.
Perhaps the best solution is either put up a concrete wall or get rid of the snakes at their nest. So far the “wall” thing isn’t working.

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Sounds like the MO of every organized crime group in the history of the United States.

Just because this is a Mexican, are you trying to make this into an illegal immigrant thread?

new topics

join