It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP Litigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Legally, can the Crown Disolve the Corporation of Canada, to Pay for BP Litigation?
Open to Discusion preferably starting with the "BNA" act. British North America Act.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hello Bob,

as BP is a publically traded, limited liability company and not a British Govt. institution, I don't see any reason why the Crown needs to be concerned in matters of funding any litigation costs related to it. If I'm wrong in this respect I'd be interested to learn more, but frankly I'm not going to wade through pages of law relating to Canada in any case; for one thing I'm not a lawyer and for another I can't see what Canada has to do with any of this anyway.

Regards,

Mike

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

All Corporation Charters are basically Leased by the Crown. Think Bill Gates Software.
The defacto owner of all of the Charters is the Crown.

Thats my legal defence,,, what do u think?

As far as Canada would that be a realistic British Asset?

[edit on 19-6-2010 by BobAthome]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Also because the pensions of so many British subjects are based on bp it's possible the crowns involvement is to protect the pensioners.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

To protect ALL of the investors, in other words could the U.S legal department use this in a Hostile takeover of BP and ALL of its assets??

Always gotta follow the money as well

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Queen Cancelled the 1200 staff Christmas Party and applied for welfare to heat her Castles,, hmmmm short of cash are we???,, and now CORPORATION X offers to give the Crown some money??? hmmmm

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Gee biggest money trail in history,, and nothing,,

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Yeah, we know what happens. They go to a country club vacation for punishment. COME ON PEOPLE, we know what already will happen. The rich get country clubs or get off entirely and you and i get chester the molester in a 9 foot by 10 foot CAGE. OK, thats reality.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
is it time yet??

remember were on a lawyers clock.

join