It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TUNING IN "MoViE" Tobias Kryon Bashar Chief Joseph

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I've always struggled with channeled information but this was a great movie and some of the information resonated with me deeply .... especially Chief Joseph "John Cali"

TUNING IN is a truly unique feature-length spiritual documentary, the result of 10 years of inquiry into the phenomenon of spirit channeling by filmmaker David Thomas. Channeling is a practice dating back to antiquity wherein an individual, usually in a trance state, makes a psychic connection with a spirit being. The "channeler" is then able to act as a dimensional go-between in bringing other humans in contact with the entity, as well as interpreting messages from the entity.

For the very first time, six of America's prominent channelers are featured in the same film in order to gain insight into the phenomenon, as well as the information being received. They are Lee Carroll--channel for Kryon, John Cali--channel for Chief Joseph, Shawn Randall--channel for Torah, Darryl Anka--channel for Bashar, Geoffrey Hoppe--channel for Tobias and Wendy Kennedy--channel for the Pleiadian Collective.

The entities coming through—each with a strong and distinct personality—were interviewed at length by the filmmaker and the result is remarkable: across space and time it appears the entities are speaking as one, delivering a clear and profound message of empowerment for humankind.

Part One of Nine

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Well speaking of synchronicities, thanks for posting this. I've gotten through about all of the parts (between house cleaning ; ) and although I have heard/knew much of this, there couldn't have been a better time for this movie to come into my awareness.

I was bopping along life, doing fairly well at what I thought was awakening and working toward being more positive (I'm a very happy and funny person, but humans around me tend to make it QUITE difficult at times to remain so) and then the $%^& started hitting the fan at work. I'm very fortunate to have the job that I do; it pays quite decently and used to be very little to no stress, but recently, I received a furlough day, which takes a nice chunk of my check (yes, I know it could be MUCH worse), other things I won't go into the mundane details of, then more recently a couple of unhappy people are apparently losing their minds, causing much stress and unhappiness for me!

I've been consumed lately with negative feelings and thoughts about this; and spending too much time thinking of how I will handle this and things I will say to them. Well, along comes this "friendly reminder" which brought tears (good ones) to my eyes a few times. It's actually brought up from my awareness that these situations were placed in my path for my growth; for me to be an example these aholes that are traveling the same path as me. (Sorry, I couldn't help that one) I have been reminded that the way these people act is their problem/responsibility; the way I respond/feel is mine - it's my choice.

Watching this film has brought healing to me in regard to things I am currently experiencing.

I thank these situations and I thank you for this thread.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lel1111

My pleasure!

It's nice how they linked in each of the "entities" view on every situation .... god / death / personal growth ....

Some strong messages within this documentary that make a whole lot of sense.

Totally liked the fear & conditioning opinions in relation to religion ... so true in every way!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Even for people that aren't feeling the "chanelling" thing, I highly recommend they give these videos a watch and see how the messages feel to them. There's awesome information within.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

I meant to get back to you on this last night, but I got tired. Thanks so much for this link. I wasn't aware this was out. What a great find with the few greats all together in one show. I am definitely passing this on to my like minded friends. To bad this thread isn't getting more action. I guess there isn't enough doom and gloom in such a positive light

I mentioned Seth in the other thread... Did you ever read Jane Roberts? I have a yt playlist of Seth work if you are interested. Sort of a short and sweet version of some of the work.

new topics

top topics

join