It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 and the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
When those planes hit the towers I was as shocked as anyone I like most regarded is a most despicable and cruellest of crimes, genocide off the innocent. That very day I remember saying to a friend quite genuinely “They must have had help, it’s got to be an inside job”, my friend laughed at me and told me I was going mad. I at the time was not hinting at any conspiracy rather I was suggesting whoever was responsible for the attack had a man on the inside helping. When I made that comment none of us had any idea about who was responsible for the attacks. However In the weeks that followed I struggled to believe that a bunch of guys who live in caves managed to strike at the heart of a military super power as the authorities pinned the blame on a group called Al-Qaeda.

I am very open about the fact that I do not believe the official story about what happened on that now infamous day. This presents me with a problem however because I am what you might called a “moderate” conspiracy theorist and calling 9/11 an inside job is anything but moderate. I also have a very keen interest in the actions of terrorist organisations and in my reading of terrorist groups it makes it very hard for me to dismiss Al-Qaeda as the criminals responsible. However saying the official 9/11 official story is untrue may not necessarily dismiss the involvement of Al-Qaeda one could assume for example that they were manipulated in some way to attack America. The specifics of any conspiracy however are for another time, because whilst I do not agree with the official story I do not agree with any of the conspiracy theories that have been published.

I remember the first time I watched the documentary “Lose Change” for me it proved the official story must be wrong and after watching it I read various books on the conspiracies and visited the websites. I then checked up on some key points to ensure they were correct and for the most they were. Then I noticed one very big problem, in all my reading I have yet to find a story that makes more sense that the official story and I don’t belief that one either. For some reason all the conspiracy theories are able to do is pose questions such as “why did the buildings fall as fast as they did?” and then each theory will propose a different answered depending on who’s theory you are reading. By far the biggest problem with the theories is that they do not form any meaningful narrative and different theories contradict each other such as on theory saying it was an Israeli operation and another outrageous one suggesting that it was reptilian aliens were responsible.

On the issue of secrecy most of the theories fall down, how could something that big be kept a secret in an establishment as leaky as the white house. And does anyone really think that Bush and Co had the brains to pull off an operation like this and furthermore that Bush could keep the secret without letting it slip out in one of his famous “bushisims”. Of course it is my personal belief that although elements of the US government were involved most of the real work was done by some New World Order group.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Speaking of the new world order, that has to be the only conspiracy theory that has more holes in it than the 9/11 theories. Every time a Politian says “New World Order” some conspiracy theories take this as reference to a secret one word government and its clearly not, do we really think they would be stupid enough to announce its existence in a speech? NWO is so big as one theory it’s almost too big for my mind to comprehend, it’s a very big step to effectively say “everything I know is a lie” yet I find myself increasing being persuaded that it does exist. It exists, as I understand it in a similar way as the galactic government exists within the hitch hiker’s guide to the galaxy, a select few who rule everything without anyone being any the wiser. It’s really not that hard to belief, according to a popular theorist of International relations in academia Alexander Windt it is inevitable that one day there will have to be a one world government, so maybe it’s already here.

I have read lots of other theories that make sense such as the death of David Kelly and the Princess of Wales to the Lockerby disaster. All of them are logical arguments with allot of proof to back it all up. There is no way however that the any one is ever going to admit that 9/11 was a false flag operation or that the NWO were behind it so perhaps the best thing to do is just roll over and accept the official story until a alternatively suitable theory is proposed. That may sound very undignified for me to just roll over and accept the power of the NWO, but who am I or any of us to go attempt to fight there will. Even if anyone did find out what really happened they’d probably be dead before they could tell the world and that isn’t and in all probability couldn’t be me.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
Every time a Politian says “New World Order” some conspiracy theories take this as reference to a secret one word government and its clearly not, do we really think they would be stupid enough to announce its existence in a speech?

Have you never listened to Lindsey Williams? The Illuminati/NWO ALWAYS tell us what is about to happen before it happens. They openly talk about the New World Order. They are passing it off as a good thing. We know the real meaning of the New World Order.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by thetiggler

And if that was the case why was there not a massive campaign by the conspiracy crowd to warn everyone to phone in sick on 9/11?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I agree with the Tiggler.

top topics

join