It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Destiny - Rosicrucian work. *Updated* with pic.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
America's Destiny by Theodore Heline, Is anyone familiar with this book?

A major interest to me about this book is the number thirteen. It seems to be a work based on the message of the great seal of America. In fact, the copy that I have, on the cover is shows the eagle and pyramid seals that are on the green back and below them it says "Based on the Message of the Great Seal"

The book it's self was published 1st edition 1937, 2nd revised 1941, 3rd 1946 and 4th 1960. I assume the copy I have is the 4th 1960 edition, because if I had a older version it would not have dates for the other editions.

In the book it references the importance of the number 13, and 13 year cycles. The book specifically notes the year 1932 when FDR was elected and the new deal. So, once I came to this part of the book, I started doing some basic math, and what I found was pretty interesting and is the reason I choose to post these findings, along with skepticism, and lack of full understanding on ATS to see if anyone here has additional information and or thoughts.

With the book noting 1932 as a 13 year cycle completion, I just started adding and subtracting the number 13 to and from 1932.(note* 1932, new deal, FDR, Gold confiscation) With 3 - 13 year cycles I came to 1971, which I thought was of importance due to Nixon and "The Gold Shock" and with the version I have, the latest it could be been printed is 1960 4th edition. So, the author would have not known about the gold shock at this time.

If you add 39 (3/ 13 year cycles) to 1971, you come to 2010, which I thought "neat!" (in a "oh crap type of way") So, I started subtracting for 1932, which is 1893,1854,1815 and 1776. Once I got to 1776, I was pretty blown away.

So, I type "13 year cycle" into google and I found this

www.scribd.com...

Update - according to the above link, it was written Nov 22nd 2006 and a quote from the link is worth noting.

"But that's only one of the many preparations for the most difficult period in recent history starting in 2008. It will then start to become clear for you in front of the total NAZIFICAT IO N of the western countries by 2010 before the economic situations starts to badly crack for everyone."

end update*

Which made me a little skeptical . Once the above link started trying to link the Beetles records to 13 year cycles, eh...started to make me think I just had a little fun with math and coincidence. But, none the less I thought I would post this basic finding on ATS to see if anyone else had some opinions.

Thoughts, anyone?

I dont know why it cuts the pic like this. The upload showed the whole pic.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9b6237d686d.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Thumb]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
In a metaphysical sense, "numbers" are entities/energies/conscience's. Just look at the kabalah. You may be on to something. this would be interesting to study. Thanks!

sandf

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Do you know how and or why 13 is of importance? As the way I have been reading about it in the book It is mentioned, its 12, being centered around 1, being 13. But why 13?

According to wiki in 1893 there was a depression
en.wikipedia.org...

So, with 1893, 1932 being tied to depressions and in 1971, removing the greenback from the gold standard on a international level, and the book its self being "based on the message of the great seal" with those seals printed on the greenback, it makes me wonder if 2010, another economic crisis will take place. Which really doesn't seem to farfetched considering everything that's taking place in the world today, along with the past 3/39 year cycles.

Very interesting.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Thumb

13 doesn't ring any masonic bells for me, but the symbolism on the dollar, 13 colonies, and the other stuff you just mentioned seems more than just a coincidence. I am just as in the dark as you are, but I hope that someone can shed a bit of light on it.

thanks for putting this out there.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

This book references Masons often. Just flipping through the book as I type this reply, on page 25 it says

"The symbolism on the reverse side of the seal is clearly Masonic in character, and the esoteric link between Freemasonry and Rosicrucianism is exceedingly close as a study of Albert pike's Morals and Dogma and Max Heindels Rosicrucian Cosmo Conception will reveal."

Also, here is some info about the number 13 and the dollar bill, which some is referenced in the book I have been talking about.
www.wisdomportal.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
hmm, I hoped for some more replies and opinions by now....No one has any opinion's or thoughts on this subject?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I am a Mason and a Rosicrucian. I can tell you for certainty that this book is hogwash.

But...to each his own, if that's what you want to believe you, that's fine with me. But you maybe sorely disappointed later on in life, when you know better....

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

That's awesome. Good reply. I have been wondering if the reason why this thread hasn't gotten a lot of attention is because people on ATS nowadays just want to argue without facts.

Also, I didn't say I believed anything, and in fact I stated I am skeptical, and looking for information from any others who care to share. I highly doubt you are mason or a Rosicrucian based on your reply, which reads like an elementary school pissing contest.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thumb

This book references Masons often. Just flipping through the book as I type this reply, on page 25 it says

"The symbolism on the reverse side of the seal is clearly Masonic in character, and the esoteric link between Freemasonry and Rosicrucianism is exceedingly close as a study of Albert pike's Morals and Dogma and Max Heindels Rosicrucian Cosmo Conception will reveal."

Also, here is some info about the number 13 and the dollar bill, which some is referenced in the book I have been talking about.
www.wisdomportal.com...

Masonry has a side order of Rosicrucians. It's different than AMORC and the others groups from what I have studied. From what I know, our goals of learning are similar. I have become convinced over the years that the secret to life is to try to live it as best you can. There are many different guides to get you to that point, but you must already be that person before you attempt the journey.

Oh, and Choronzon is in fact a mason and I assume a Rosicrucian.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Thanks for the info. I am just looking to learn new ideas and hear other's opinions on the topic of this thread.

As far as Choronzon, maybe he is a mason, but it's very clear he did not read my posts and questions before replying. Which is purely ignorant and I expected a Mason to be a little more educated than what his reply was.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Thumb]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thumb
reply to post by Choronzon

That's awesome. Good reply. I have been wondering if the reason why this thread hasn't gotten a lot of attention is because people on ATS nowadays just want to argue without facts.

Also, I didn't say I believed anything, and in fact I stated I am skeptical, and looking for information from any others who care to share. I highly doubt you are mason or a Rosicrucian based on your reply, which reads like an elementary school pissing contest.

You want facts but you deny any self admitted info (Choronzon) that doesnt agree with your (if it even is a ) premise? What is the point here? If anyone who freely admits to being a Mason (why not?) has in your view no credence to answer questions that you posit, how can there be any substantial dialogue? You ask the the party in question, then discredit any response. Then why ask?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

I am not going to argue about Choronzon. I feel I have made my point in regards to his reply. I don't plan to say anymore about it than what I have already said. It does truly suck that ATS is becoming more about arguments than anything else at this point.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Thumb]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Heindel's book "The Rosicrucian-Cosmo Conception" has very little to do with authentic Rosicrucianism. The book is held in high esteem mostly by the organization he founded called the Rosicrucian Fellowship, and which has no relationship to Freemasonry.

As for the number 13, or any other number, over the years of studying numerology, I've come to the conclusion that Crowley (or Aiwass) was correct: Every number is infinite; there is no difference.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I was kinda hoping this would have info on the Georgia Guidestones again.....NOW THAT's a good RC story........and conspiracy? Tough their message seems at odds to me of actual historical RC values.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
interesting thread here brethren

new topics

top topics

join