It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Danger in Talking Publicly About the Kuiper Belt

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
Fifth: The Cambridge University Press in 2007 published in their journal Polar Record an article called "Hitler's Antarctic base: the myth and the reality" which explains exactly what did happen with the Nazi's plans for Antarctica in detail and debunks many myths. It's quite a nice read. Here's The Abstract:
Hitler's Antarctic base Abstract

1. What Stewart said was that in '46 the British, Canadians, and Americans, for 9 - 10 months, sent warships to Antarctica. Are you saying that didn't happen?
  2. Stewart said there were plaques saying the bases were established to monitor the enemy. He and the seminar attendees he was addressing have been to Antarctica. Have you?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Sorry, but you'e being fooled, yet again....

...we see these objects from the NASA Sun Cam coming out of the sun and coming this way - huge, planet-sized objects coming out of the sun...

No such things are "coming"...it is more utter garbage being spread by people who look at scientific images and sources, and don't understand what they're seeing, and make stuff up about it!!!

Deny ignorance!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Sorry, but you'e being fooled, yet again....

...we see these objects from the NASA Sun Cam coming out of the sun and coming this way - huge, planet-sized objects coming out of the sun...

No such things are "coming"...it is more utter garbage being spread by people who look at scientific images and sources, and don't understand what they're seeing, and make stuff up about it!!!

Deny ignorance!

I see no evidence of research on your part.

Stewart took his trip to Antarctica in January 2010 and the seminar video was shot between then and now. So the event involving the NASA Sun Cam was within the last 6 months.

I searched YouTube for "NASA sun cam objects look like spacehip" and pulled up a video, which may have nothing to do with the particular NASA footage that Stewart said NASA claimed the object "looks like a spaceship because of an anomaly of the photographic lens that transmits to the earth," but this video is in the timeframe and is generally on the subject matter in question.

[edit on 6/22/2010 by Mary Rose]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Sorry...I see your difficulty. Relying on YouTube!!

Here on ATS there are plenty of good threads devoted to this very topic, and MANY knowledgeable members who set the story straight.

I searched, and this is but ONE that came up, as fairly recent, you could search ATS too, and find more, and then see how YouTube is not reliable:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Somebody posts on YT...either because they THINK it is true, or they like to pull a prank, regardless...garbage is garbage.

It's as if, someone claimed they saw a monkey with a cow's head...(or some equally incredible claim, take your pick) ...then posts a video of same on YouTube! I will guarantee that there will ALWAYS be a small segment of people who would fall for it, and deny, deny, deny that it could be in any way "CGI", or anything else but 'true'..."Because it's on YouTube!", they would scream...

[edit on 22 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I wouldnt take the OP intentions LIGHTLY. He feels to alert the populace of incomming ETz that will go against the norm of Earth can place you on the illuminatz radar. Which can be true if they feel threatened by who the incomming are....Thanks for attempting to share the kuiper belt info with us...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Sorry...I see your difficulty. Relying on YouTube!!

Here on ATS there are plenty of good threads devoted to this very topic, and MANY knowledgeable members who set the story straight.

I searched, and this is but ONE that came up, as fairly recent, you could search ATS too, and find more, and then see how YouTube is not reliable:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Somebody posts on YT...either because they THINK it is true, or they like to pull a prank, regardless...garbage is garbage.

It's very true that one has to be extremely careful when using YouTube as a resource.

But there are plenty of serious individuals who post there. And I hope YouTube is never taken away, because it is the people's free speech in opposition to the tyranny that is closing in on us.

NASA footage is something that is in the public domain, so it's a good topic for a serious person to comment on through YouTube.

On the thread you have linked above, someone does a really good job prooving that no objects shaped like spaceships came out of the sun within the last 6 months?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Alright seriously have you ever had any kind of formal training on what constitutes a legitimate source at all? If I ever, ever cited a youtube video about as a trusted source for the geopolitical state of the planet I'd be laughed out of journalism forever. If I were to submit a single story using sources like yours I'd never work in the news business again. Your understanding seems to be far more based upon what you want to believe over what reality even appears to be.

First: Again, if there were planet-sized objects coming out of the sun these would be completely over every single news outlet on the planet, people would have telescopes on every rooftop, with sun filters, watching them.

Second: You're reply about the military actions in Antarctica was completely underhanded and misleading. Your man did not just simply say that there were military groups going to Antarctica, but that it was a battle fleet sent to fight a secret Nazi military force there. This is outright impossible, look at the link, look at the ships, this was not a battle fleet as I showed by giving you a full article on the mission including a list of ships used and what they did. Your man is wrong and you are grossly misleading in your defense of him. Careful, you're skirting on outright propaganda here.

Third: It's getting quite annoying to try to debate you on these issues because you're not giving us anything more than enigmatic single lines that sound cool but are completely worthless for people trying to get to the bottom of things and find facts. You believe that the earthquake in Haiti was human-caused and deliberate, why the hell would anyone want that, what was gained? You believe that somehow we, the people of earth simply missed planet-sized spaceships flying around the solar system, how do you get past the mathematical fact that such objects would play havoc with planetary orbits and would be about as ignorable as a series of thermonuclear bombings by the media.

Fourth: Why do you even believe this insanity? What is your angle on it and why do you want this to be true? The scientific and engineering problems with this theory alone (save the historical and factual ones) could fill a library, doesn't that bother you one bit?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

This is obfuscation. Just words. Very long-winded, but saying nothing.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

This is obfuscation. Just words. Very long-winded, but saying nothing.

Alright let me distill down to you what I was saying in bullet points then:

1: Your concept of trusted sources is flawed

2: You were deliberately misleading in your response to the Antarctica military mission

3: You still have not answered any of the flaws in your man's claims

4: Why do you believe this stuff when it is so easily disproved?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join