It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Danger in Talking Publicly About the Kuiper Belt

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Unfortunately, whether or not a person should be convicted on eye-witness testimony alone is another argument; they often are and often incorrectly if the Innocence Project and others like it are any guage. That was not my point. The point was that there is no hot line or recourse for victims of mind-altering abuse because it is not even acknowledged to exist. Reading in this forum and others and even MSM there seems to be an epidemic of abductees and alien encounterers. Many of them claim to have been victimized by various clandestine mind control or mind-altering projects whether privately funded or government sanctioned. All claimant groups have their charlatans and entrepeneurs. As more and more classified documents become available to us we will understand more about this epidemic.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I didn't have a gauge to see how fast it was blowing, but it felt strong, almost knocked me over and I laughed. Thought a tornado was gonna come in the back of my mind. The heavy winds lasted less than 10 minutes.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

Maybe Stewart is wrong that this storm was artificially created; I don't know.

Things like this are hard to prove for any particular event.

But I do believe weather manipulation technology exists and is used malevolently. Sources I trust, for example, agree that the major earthquake that occurred in Haiti in January, 2010 was man-made.

I also find Stewart himself to be credible and the Kuiper Belt/alien issue to be credible. But of course that is just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
I think it is unwise to brush things aside for lack of "hard evidence" in view of the subject matter in question. There are testimonials. I've spent a lot of time listening and viewing these testimonials and find them credible.

You find testimonials credible.Based on what ?

Viewing and listening to testimonials is not research so what else have you done to verify what you heard other then concluding that you find them credible? You mentioned to keep a openmind.Keeping a open mind does not mean "to be gullible" having a open mind means to give some information a chance even tho it seems like bunk but if the information given seems to be bunk with no evidence to support it and only stories to be blindly accepted and with not 1 shred of REAL evidence it has to be dismissed.

How many testimonials have you read/viewed?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_
Viewing and listening to testimonials is not research . . .

Yes it is.

Research is investigating things. Listening to and viewing testimonials is investigation.

How many testimonials have you read/viewed?

I don't know. I've had lots of time over the past five years for research.

Enough to feel comfortable about my own opinion.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Yes it is.

Research is investigating things. Listening to and viewing testimonials is investigation.

No,That is just viewing the claim.Wich is why i asked what you based your conclusion on.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
So, how are aliens going to disrupt tbtb?

They'll still be running things.

I hope you're not picturing 'V' and thinking that the aliens will come and solve all our problems.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

The proof, as they say, is in the pudding. Can you prove the Bible is true, or that God exists? Read the books if you want to know. Everything about Montauk/Project Rainbow is deeply hidden away, for were it all known, people would hang, and some would lose their minds.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by wookiee
So, how are aliens going to disrupt tbtb?

They'll still be running things.

I don't know how the aliens could disrupt the Illuminati. Stewart has said there are various beings, none of them reptilian.

Actually, my understanding from Stewart is that the Illuminati are 50/50 reptilian-human hybrids, and they are in trouble with the reptilians, anyway, for agreeing to genetic modification eons ago, so the fact that the Kuiper Belt beings are not reptilian is not really relevant.

Originally posted by wookiee
I hope you're not picturing 'V' and thinking that the aliens will come and solve all our problems.

I've heard about 'V' but I haven't seen it.

But, absolutely not. Just the opposite. We humans need to solve our own problems.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Since you took the time to repsond to the post below mine would you mind anwsering my question.

Yes it is.

No,That is just viewing the claim.Wich is why i asked what you based your conclusion on.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Rafe_]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

The proof, as they say, is in the pudding. Can you prove the Bible is true, or that God exists? Read the books if you want to know. Everything about Montauk/Project Rainbow is deeply hidden away, for were it all known, people would hang, and some would lose their minds.

I'm not really sure where you're going with this but, no you cannot prove the Bible is true or that any god exists, hence why we call them religious beliefs and not knowledge.

You can believe whatever you wish, but, and I do want to be clear on this because apparently going off of the ideas of the founding father of western philosophy (Socrates) is just "name calling," one should never ever suppose their beliefs to be infallible. To do so is to confuse belief with knowledge and it makes one ignorant of their own ignorance.

What this means is that anyone mistaking a belief for knowledge is living in fantasy at best and lying to themselves at worst. Now I believe in a great many things, but would I ever say that they are beyond debate and can be proven factually true? Absolutely not, because that is not their nature. I will never tell you that a religion is the one true universal way, because I cannot prove it to be so. I can only tell you that I believe in it and think it to be so.

When we confuse the two and become ignorant of our ignorance, we fail to be rational beings, and lessen our worth as humans because we are not behaving or reasoning in a manner that is using our mental capacities.

This is fundamental stuff, how western thought defines the human mind and our worth as individuals with that mind.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

I feel that I've already addressed your question to the best of my ability.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Well i tend to disagree 100%
But i will just leave it at that.

Peace V

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Here's Stewart, talking about the Kuiper Belt aliens, and other things:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

All the more reason to talk about the Kuiper Belt.

Callem out people...

.do not be afraid is the message given every time an angel appeared

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
do not be afraid . . .

I'm with you on that!

Knowledge is a good thing. Always.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Alright, let's poke a few holes in that video of yours using known and peer-reviewed scientific theory, history and some basic physics:

First: If planetary sized objects are leaving the Kuiper Belt and the Sun and heading around the Solar System they would have profound impacts upon the orbits of the existing planets, this would be observable by amateur astronomers around the world and would be reported upon everywhere.

Second: If planetary sized objects are leaving the Kuiper Belt and the Sun, these objects would be able to be seen through very cheap telescopes by anyone whom cared to look, as well as with the naked eye thanks to the reflection of sunlight upon them.

Third: The United States Military operation to Antarctica in 1946-1947 was largely a survey and discovery mission with military research implications and is very well documented. It was called Operation Highjump and if one looks at the assigned forces to the mission, you will see that it is not at all an offensive military operation:
Operation Highjump

Fourth: The Nazi designs for spacecraft never even made it off of the drawing table. The Silbervogel was a Nazi plan for a sub-orbital bomber which was part of their search for a bomber with transatlantic range. The proposed spacecraft did suggest a number of technological advancements that would influence the design of the Space Shuttle and current USAF space weapons projects but never progressed beyond the research phase. Again this is well documented.

Fifth: The Cambridge University Press in 2007 published in their journal Polar Record an article called "Hitler's Antarctic base: the myth and the reality" which explains exactly what did happen with the Nazi's plans for Antarctica in detail and debunks many myths. It's quite a nice read. Here's The Abstract:
Hitler's Antarctic base Abstract

So there we go, interjecting some fact into what has otherwise been a digression into completely fanciful speculative commentary on narrative and account.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Do you not see how adopting other people's paranoid delusions, and turning them into your own (totally unsubstantiated) 'facts', or world-view paradigm, is harmful?

But I do believe weather manipulation technology exists and is used malevolently. Sources I trust, for example, agree that the major earthquake that occurred in Haiti in January, 2010 was man-made.

You cannot be serious, in this??
Haiti?!? (Yeah...they were such a threat....)...

But, I think I am recognizing a problem, and a pattern to explain this tendency to believe even the most outrageous, unveriviable anything:

My world view has been forever altered by embarking on research through the internet starting with 9-11 truth.

Tell the truth, it was actually THAT DRECK on the internet that led me to find ATS!!! Specifically, the nonsense that John Lear was spouting...Lear, whom I used to think rather highly of, startled me with his baloney -- but, still, my opinion is changed, now that I know he was doing it all in fun, as a lark and a laugh. Practical joker, extraordinaire!!

Lear also rambled on about a "soul catcher" a mile high on the Moon, a breathable atmosphere on Moon and Venus, etc, etc ... just a whole load of hooey, much the same as Swerdlow...(and THAT'S just in the 'space' deptartment!!)

Others here have attempted to indicate, to you, the folly of such avid beliefs, without any shred of evidence. THIS IS ALSO a symptom, of just another example of mindless 'follow-the-leader' attitudes displayed in the (fairly recent, by "conspiracy" standards) 9/11 "truth" movement. IT TOO is loaded with fairytales, misconceptions, misrepresentations and misunderstandings. ALL put 'together', very cleverly by some -- either willfully with malice aforethought ($$$), or innocently, because they truly 'believe' and have been duped by the dearth of sciences used to promote the "conspiracy", couched so often as they are in rubbish form, so that the average person easily falls prey.

Once set in motion, and attracting a few 'core believers', these fantasies build on one another, sometimes to the exclusion of all sensibility. Becoming so entrenched, in some people's world paradigm, that NO AMOUNT of actual, irrefutable evidence to show the hollowness of these claims will sway them.

Look at Billy Meier...Steven Greer...(UFO field, charlatans both). They are by no means the only ones...

Even more sinister, though, are OTHER types of "movements" that result in tragedy. Jim Jones, David Koresh, and the guy (forget his name) associated with the "Heaven's Gate" cult, and the people that commited suicide some years back, all because they "believed" an approaching comet was here to pick them up.... :shk: :shk:

Careful when following these batspit-crazy types....watch your step.
~~~~~
Oh, and I almost forgot, a big shout out to one of the Daddys of them all, L. Ron Hubbard!! And his 'church' of $cientology......

[edit on 21 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy

First: If planetary sized objects are leaving the Kuiper Belt and the Sun and heading around the Solar System they would have profound impacts upon the orbits of the existing planets, this would be observable by amateur astronomers around the world and would be reported upon everywhere.

Second: If planetary sized objects are leaving the Kuiper Belt and the Sun, these objects would be able to be seen through very cheap telescopes by anyone whom cared to look, as well as with the naked eye thanks to the reflection of sunlight upon them.

Are you talking about "couple of months ago - we see these objects from the NASA Sun Cam coming out of the sun and coming this way - huge, planet-sized objects coming out of the sun - and you can see they're not natural . . ."?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Haiti?!? (Yeah...they were such a threat....)

In the case of Haiti, the motivation would not have been that they were a threat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join