It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Danger in Talking Publicly About the Kuiper Belt

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Not to seem crass, but by this standard of evidence I can also make the statement that I've spent hours researching and come to the conclusion that a man named Shrute is causing undo chaos at a paper company somewhere in Pennsylvania...

Being personally convinced of a thing does not constitute evidence of anything other than your own belief system.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Okay! You don't think Hoagland is credible.

I don't have anything more to say about him.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

The information is there for MKULTRA. Everything else is hearsay and conjecture. In fact Montauk is even less substantiated than most conspiracy theories. It is dependent on another unfounded theory, the Philadelphia Experiment. There is absolutely no hard evidence for any of these things.

I think it is unwise to brush things aside for lack of "hard evidence" in view of the subject matter in question. There are testimonials. I've spent a lot of time listening and viewing these testimonials and find them credible.

There is your problem, you want to believe these things so you do. Remember a rational skeptic makes the best conspiracy theorist because they can understand when things are hoaxes. There are testimonials of people who believe that the Holocaust never happened, or that Elvis is still alive, it doesn't mean that they should be taken seriously or even taken as sane.

One should always seek hard evidence, verifiable facts and other forms of absolute proof for every theory. This is the only way to go from believing something to knowing it.

So at this point I am going to write this thread off, because there isn't anything here. Socrates would tell you OP, that you are in fact ignorant of your own ignorance, because you have let yourself become confused between belief and knowledge.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

These people wouldn't be making a very good living if they didn't sound convincing. However, the stories about these projects are conflicting. Montauk alone has been claimed to involve mind control, time travel, interdimensional travel, psychic abilities, etc. Pretty much everything conspiracy theories cover has been attached to Montauk in some way. This is because Montauk is a completely fictitious entity and since there isn't any evidence for it people can say whatever they want about it to fit their own personal theories.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I think it is unwise to brush things aside for lack of "hard evidence" in view of the subject matter in question.

The FACT is that number systems were INVENTED by MAN. Whether you believe that it was the Hindus, the Arabs or the Chinese that invented the decimal system, for instance, number systems are inventions of the human mind. To believe that such inventions of at most a few thousand years ago, influenced the UNIVERSE, which is at least 13 billion years old, and perhaps much older, is as silly as believing that the invention of the hula hoop influenced the formation of the universe!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy

reply to post by ProjectJimmy

Prove what? Weather modification technology?

That would be a good start, but also how about some proof that your man here is not the paranoid fraud that others here on ATS, myself included have called him out on being.

I don't have proof.

You could be absolutely right. I don't know.

On the issue of weather modification you said that we have to do our own research, while this topic has be extensively covered here on ATS from HAARP to cloud seeding this has all be hashed through and found to be wanting in results or worse, outright bunk. It's no secret that the governments of the world would love to have the technology to control the weather, the problem is that they haven't been able to make it work.

Okay. I am new to ATS and have not even posted on weather modification on this forum before.

There is no doubt in my mind that weather modification technology exists, and that we have a rogue, parallel government that uses it, but I am not interested in debating that issue here. Had I known that the consensus on ATS is that weather modification technology doesn't work, I would not have bothered to start this thread.

On the issue of your man here, your fellow members have brought up some serious allegations of hucksterism. Now I've studied the alternative press for years, it's a great resource for mainstream journalists to keep an eye on, and this is the first I've heard of this guy. If you can, I'd love to see some proof that he was involved in the program that he says he was, the Montauk Project, or that he isn't just out to make a quick buck off of the hopelessly impressionable in society. The Montauk Project is one of the great black holes in conspiracy theory, anything you want it to be it can be, because there's no evidence that anything actually happened.

If you've got some physical evidence here to share, it'd be quite helpful, otherwise I'd suggest a change in tone where you're not so dismissive of skeptics because there is absolutely no reason why anyone should believe a conspiracy without a shred of proof.

I heard about Stewart from listening to talk radio on the internet after discovering 9-11 truth and proceeding from there from one topic to the next in alternative history.

I cannot offer you proof. I don't have it.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So just because he (being suuuuper important and a danger to the illuminati) pissed off the wrong people the Illuminati go through all the trouble of creating a storm that affects tons of others but lets him live...and they do that why exactly??

What a hyper-paranoid theory

Some people take it too far with their self-important illusions...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
If you will notice here at ATS which happens to be a conspiracy site just like
Infowars, Prison Planet, Rense, and many others yet most everyone here dogs on them.
Some are still under the notion that Alex Jones is working for Israel and the Vatican and he is full of crap

But you will notice that just about every fringe (illuminati, NWO, Alien, Secret Projects) researcher is full of crap when brought up and they are just selling snake-oil. I offer ATS to let go of all their advertising
Then we can begin doggin these folks for snake-oil

People here cringe when David Icke is brought up and Alex Jones runs a close second. Then Hoagland, Lear, Swerdlow, Greer, Farrel(nazi bell).
Besides..David Icke didnt coin Reptilian shapeshifters...history did.
If supposedly we are children of God would that not make the males sons to the father and women the daughters of? People are still caught up on that son of God thing David Icke spoke about.

I dont know if you have dogged on Jim Marrs yet but I am sure you have.

All I know is everyone has a price in which they bow down to. Think about what you might be capable of doing if someone approached you with 200 million dollars and free reign do do as you wilt.

As the kid from brooklyn says "think about it" !!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Thanks for the heads up! Interesting stuff! Pay no attention to the uber skeptics either. People can and will take what they want from the information you have presented. Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Socrates would tell you OP, that you are in fact ignorant of your own ignorance, because you have let yourself become confused between belief and knowledge.

Calling me ignorant by quoting Socrates is not a convincing argument on your part. It's just resorting to name-calling. I'm not impressed.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

I don't see how it's "uber skeptical" to ask for proof for a theory that is way out there and incorporates theories that are on the farthest reaches of the fringe that have been used to validate everything from aliens to mass mind control.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Interesting thread. Witness accounts always trump documentation. That's why perjury is a no no. Documents and pictures and videos can be altered and can disappear or reappear with differences in the blink of an eye with todays' wired world and laser printers. Witness accounts need mind altering technology to be compromised. It still remains that "it's not what you know but what you can prove." In a court of law, the first thing that the opposing side does is try to disparage an eye-witness.

I've read a number of witness accounts here on ATS in a number of different threads (some from as long ago as 2003 0r 2004) and this reptilian shape-shifter business is a recurring theme. Holographic technology was already well out of infancy in the early 70's. If someone wanted to throw off witnesses and spread disinfo, a hologram showing a reptilian where, in reality, an ordinary human being stood, would be a way to go. This could seem so real to a drugged witness that she/he could pass a polygraph. The other clue would be why allow this memory when so many others are lost.

Witnesses like the person mentioned in this thread should be treated like victims of abuse because that is what they are. Instead they are kicked to the curb and try to make their way each as best they can fighting an evil that no one acknowledges. Documentation was not provided here, however, a witness account was.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering
nah, not buying it. Seems like ramblings of a hyper-paranoid individual.

You may want to do some research.

You are the one who posted this thread, try to help a bit. We're not going to do research for you?!

Wow.. and this is just a paranoid man in my opinion..
i.e. Yo dude it's raining outside, the illuminati is after me because I browse ATS!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jolois
You are the one who posted this thread, try to help a bit. We're not going to do research for you?!

Again, I have no interest in debating weather modification technology.

Again, I would not have started this thread had I known the majority opinion of this on ATS.

My interest was in the Kuiper Belt and aliens who may be a threat to the Illuminati. Even with this topic, I am not interested in debating with skeptics. Just interested in sharing information and learning of others' insights.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Some videos, for those who are interested:

"The Montauk Project: One Man's Story"

Google Video Link

"History of Mind Control Part 1"

Google Video Link

"History of Mind Control Part 2"

Google Video Link

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Memories are nowhere near as reliable as you make them out to be. Even "flashbulb memories" have been found to degrade at the same rate as normal memories. Then you also have things like proactive and retroactive interference and other outside influences causing memories to change over time. Then you also have people who are out and out lying. And while perjury may be a serious crime a person cannot be convicted on eyewitness testimony alone.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I have read Stewart Swerdlow, and I support him fully. I sometimes exchange emils with his wife, a very nice, educated lady. That being said, the ET groups gathering for a big exposure are a great threat to the Illuminati. When the craft are filling our skies, what will TPTB do, except hide in fear. All will be exposed, not just the ET presence. Once all is known, they will have no hiding place, and will be found out. I for one will be very happy to see them, for some of them are my own people from way back. If humanity ever needed a helping hand, this is it.

[edit on 6/20/10 by autowrench]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
. . . the ET groups gathering for a big exposure are a great threat to the Illuminati. When the craft are filling our skies, what will TPTB do, except hide in fear. All will be exposed, not just the ET presence. Once all is known, they will have no hiding place, and will be found out. I for one will be very happy to see them, for some of them are my own people from way back. If humanity ever needed a helping hand, this is it.

Up until about four years ago, I thought UFOs and aliens were strictly science fiction! My world view has been forever altered by embarking on research through the internet starting with 9-11 truth.

As depressing as what's going on in the world with the slow, steady, progress of the NWO agenda of a one-world government and absolute tyranny, this is an exciting time to be alive. The thought of ET presence being disclosed in the mainstream gives me goosebumps.

You're familiar with Stewart's advice to humanity that we need to get rid of our victim mentality? I really like that about his message. I think it's the same message that David Icke has. What do you think?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I was hit by that storm, right outside of Chicago. It came quick, lasted a couple hours and was gone. Nothing special, nothing out of the ordinary except it's sudden onset. Looked like a giant anchor cloud coming to deliver a tornado.

I highly doubt it was created on purpose to disrupt anyone's life. It wasn't even that big of a deal. I was outside walking in it.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
I was hit by that storm, right outside of Chicago. It came quick, lasted a couple hours and was gone. Nothing special, nothing out of the ordinary except it's sudden onset. Looked like a giant anchor cloud coming to deliver a tornado.

I highly doubt it was created on purpose to disrupt anyone's life. It wasn't even that big of a deal. I was outside walking in it.

Were you walking in 90 mph wind?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join